high relief dragon

Discussion in 'Lunar Forum' started by Ilovesilver, May 19, 2012.

1. Ilovesilver

Ilovesilver Member

is the high relief dragon a good item to purchase? and at what price? It does seem one of the better PM products?

2. silver87

silver87 New Member

i think it's a good addition to anyone's dragon collection. it's not selling for much more than issue price atm..but will go up very soon once we're out of dragon year!! one deterrent is ppl can't collect a whole lunar series because the dragon year is the first year they released it...

3. Jislizard

Jislizard Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Not sure on that one.

I have one, ok, not amazing. The high relief would be better on a bigger coin.

My Post Office still has some high relief kangaroo's sitting on the shelf, so the high relief isn't the big 'wow' factor that it was made out to be and it looks like we are going to have high relief everything from now on.

Now if you really want high relief...

[​IMG]
    Source: http://news.coinupdate.com/ascensio...n-features-highest-relief-ever-produced-1373/

4mm high enough for you?

But honestly, despite being a nice coin most people wanted it bigger, if you can get it at issue price and you don't mind having it in your personal collection then get it. If you want to speculate on the price rise I would not want to invest in this particular coin.

4. ironwood

ironwood Active Member Silver Stacker

Off topic of dragon but on the high relief coins I've seen alot of comments by people wishing HR coins were bigger in diameter me being one of them. Hint hint PM!