Immunisation allowance for children to be cut from July 2012.

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by Byron, Apr 27, 2012.

1. CriticalSilver

CriticalSilver New Member Silver Stacker

+1

2. Nugget

Nugget Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

3. Byron

Byron Guest

I never doubted that there are side effects, however if my GP immunises his own children before a trip to India, that says a lot about how dangerous some of these diseases can be.......... If vaccines are as bad as some here say, why would GPs, who are much more knowledgable and informed about this area than anyone here, immunise their own children? Why would they willingly put their childrens' lives in danger?

4. Chilli

Chilli Member Silver Stacker

Because most GP's are about as asleep as your every day financial advisors....they know "tick tock"

5. boston

boston Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

At one stage in my life I had a business selling health products to the medical industry ie naturopaths, doctors etc.

You would be surprised how impressionable, and gullible, doctors are at times. They tend to rely overly on the medical reps for advice - many times they rang me up as to what to prescribe for certain individuals or situations.

Just for the record, I am not a medical doctor.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Stuart Wilde hey?

His earlier books are great but now I believe him to be a conman who thinks he's special. Can't stand the guy.

7. rbaggio

rbaggio Active Member Silver Stacker

8. Ag-ness

Ag-ness Member

Yes, he sounds like a real barrel of laughs.

It's interesting how easily anyone with a cuckoo clock for a brain, can claim they've been discredited by "the man" because the man didn't want the "real" truth to get out. Similarly, it's just as easy for "the man" to perform this discreditation. I really wonder whether the "the man" collective is that cohesive and organised.

9. bond007

bond007 New Member

I am glad I decided to have a check up on these forums today, thanks for posting this. I cannot express my rage enough at the government.

10. f40

f40 Member

I realise this is dragging up an old thread but for those who are interested:

Vaccine bombshell: Baby monkeys given standard doses of popular vaccines develop autism symptoms

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/035787_vaccines_autism_monkeys.html#ixzz1uR9PXFCD

"(NaturalNews) If vaccines play absolutely no role in the development of childhood autism, a claim made by many medical authorities today, then why are some of the most popular vaccines commonly administered to children demonstrably causing autism in animal primates? This is the question many people are now asking after a recent study conducted by scientists at the University of Pittsburgh (UP) in Pennsylvania revealed that many of the infant monkeys given standard doses of childhood vaccines as part of the new research developed autism symptoms.

For their analysis, Laura Hewitson and her colleagues at UP conducted the type of proper safety research on typical childhood vaccination schedules that the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) should have conducted -- but never has -- for such regimens. And what this brave team discovered was groundbreaking, as it completely deconstructs the mainstream myth that vaccines are safe and pose no risk of autism.

Presented at the International Meeting for Autism Research (IMFAR) in London, England, the findings revealed that young macaque monkeys given the typical CDC-recommended vaccination schedule from the 1990s, and in appropriate doses for the monkeys' sizes and ages, tended to develop autism symptoms. Their unvaccinated counterparts, on the other hand, developed no such symptoms, which points to a strong connection between vaccines and autism spectrum disorders."

11. Shaddam IV

Shaddam IV Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Human bodies are extremely finely balanced, self repairing systems with amazing ability to fight off infections and will do so if looked after. Personally I don't trust companies that make massive profits each year based on "flu season". No corporate board would ever jeopardise a multi billion dollar annual customer base by telling them the truth about what is going into their arm and how effective it really is, and what happens to a significant number of people after they receive their shot. I am not staying that the vaccines are ineffective, but they are less effective than people think, they are formulated by a guess at what viri may be around next year and there are dangers that drug companies spend a lot of money to hide.

12. hawkeye

hawkeye New Member Silver Stacker

The reason corporate boards are so eager to go after profits without recourse to consequences is because there is no personal responsibility. The people making the decisions are not personally liable for the consequences of their actions.

13. Wout

Wout New Member

Because a non immunised kid poses such a great risk to the other immunised kids right?

If you believe that immunising works so well then what are you so worried about?

14. trew

trew Active Member Silver Stacker

OK this thread had died but since it's been brought up again (and at the risk of going off 'Markets and Economics' topic)...

... the purpose of that comment was to point out that the only reason somebody can decide to not vaccinate and still run a low risk of catching the diseases is because the vast majority are vaccinated and the diseases don't circulate.

Have you travelled overseas? Did you get your 'shots' before you went?
    Or did you decide to test how well your immune system functions ?
    Would you take children overseas without any vaccinations ?

I have no problem if you decide to not vaccinate yourself or your children - that is your choice.

I also think it is a good idea to mandate everyone wear a seat belt when driving, a helmet when riding a bike/motorcycle etc.
    I'm sure some here consider these things as threats to their freedom or part of some greater conspiracy theory.

15. thatguy

thatguy Active Member

Outbreaks of disease are often blamed on non vaccinated people, but the shocking truth that is often hidden is that vaccinated people get the same sickness too. Follow the $$

16. ShinyStuff

ShinyStuff New Member

The polio vaccine was a SUCCESS as it was ORAL. It protected the gut. It was natural, and I would prefer it to what we have now... intra-muscular that causes huge problems.

17. fishball

fishball New Member Silver Stacker

Pretty sure measle shots make you immune to it for the rest of your life?

18. thatguy

thatguy Active Member

No, if hygiene and living standards slip I would expect to see many outbreaks of diseases heavily vaccinated against. The solutions by the drug companies would be gov. funded mass vaccination, ironic really.

19. f40

f40 Member

Funnily enough i went to Sri Lanka recently and didn't take any shots beforehand. Amazingly I live to tell the story :p

20. Byron

Byron Guest

Well you're taking a gamble.

Hep B anyone? Easily transmitted through unhygienic practises and handling of food.

There were occasional Hep B outbreaks were i used too work, because of a large Islander population and low rates of immunisation.

Like i said before - when my Indian GP takes his family to India, they each have about 10 shots.