Lindsey William update 20 March 2012

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by chimpanchu, Mar 22, 2012.

1. systematic

systematic Well-Known Member

And yet here we are stacking.

2. chimpanchu

chimpanchu New Member

It seems like Lindsey recently been singing a different song. I remember listening to his old interviews, he's always pessimistic to the whole truth movement, he was saying to the effect of New World Order is coming and there's nothing we can do to stop them and the best thing to do is just get with the program and save yourself.

But now, he changed his tune, now he's saying that we CAN defeat the NWO blah blah blah...

There is something deceptive about Lindsey Williams plus his sales pitch on his DVDs, makes me can't trust this guy. Isn't "The love of money is the root of all evil!??" I guess the good old pastor Lindsey didn't read his Bible well...!

3. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

With all these commentators - and I see Lindsey as just another commentator - you can assemble your own point of view on how the economic machine functions and who is pulling the levers.

I agree something doesn't add up, but I don't know whether it's his lowest common denominator approach, or his careful product mentions ("my dvd title")but he says copy the dvd's, distribute them widely, and he has then on youtube quickly - he may be one of those grasping born again fool harvesters, but he brings forth interesting ideas.

And I agree on the sceptical view of his 'elite'. What he is talking about is the super rich oil company owners who were flying in and out to keep their eyes on their investment. I don't see it beyond the realms of possibility that they would conspire to ensure their ever increasing profits and hence control and allow a non-entity pastor to witness some discussions.

Either way he has interesting ideas, some of his predictions have hit the mark, many have missed, but I always enjoy listening to his rambling concepts for some strangely masochistic reason. Possibly his James Stewart quality! lol