Lindsey William update 20 March 2012

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by chimpanchu, Mar 22, 2012.

1. chimpanchu

chimpanchu New Member

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJebbtLdcbI[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJebbtLdcbI

Lindsey is at it again with a new DVD sales.

Can you believe what this man is saying? Believe him or not its up to you.

2. rbaggio

rbaggio Active Member Silver Stacker

Lindsey Williams is as polarising as Bob Chapman. You love him or hate him.

3. Black_Sun

Black_Sun New Member

He's in touch with "The Elite", and they are planning your future rbaggio and chimpanchu, so you had best be careful, because the elite have their minions monitoring this forum. As for myself, I'm with Lindsey and am OK, because my great Uncle is one of the Elite, and so I'm protected, and get to participate in the discussions whereby we plan your future.

PS: Guys, I did mention your names in the last meeting with the Elite, so they are aware of your existence. Be careful. You have been tracked via your IP addresses.

4. systematic

systematic Well-Known Member

Good. I expect a card for my next birthday.

5. Black_Sun

Black_Sun New Member

Umm... probably not. Because the elite noted your comments about global warming in the General Commentary section, and sadly, they went down like a lead balloon. :( But forewarned is forearmed...

6. systematic

If i don't get a birthday card from "Uncle David" will i at least get a surprise birthday party?

[​IMG]

7. Arsenal

Arsenal New Member

He did say on his last big interview with Alex Jones that silver was going to $75 by xmas 2011 from Sept.

I agree with the previous poster where he is starting to turn into a Bob Chapman in terms of polarising as he is starting to make many dud predictions.

8. chimpanchu

chimpanchu New Member

One need to polarize to sensationalize stories and... sell DVDs.

9. systematic

My pot on the stove was going to boil over, but someone kept turning it down.

So what it was going to do, and what someone did, does not necessarily mean what was going to happen was not going to happen otherwise.

So was Mr Williams "right" or "wrong" ?

10. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

His elite were a dead super rich oilman - who shared because of their 'ethics' of telling the world what they're doing so they can tell us 'we told you so', and an unnamed super rich oil man who has similar 'ethics' as the first. Their 'sharing' with him is a puzzlement if you don't accept his story of christian belief on the oilfields, where he claims to have been befriended. (and 'christian' doesn't seem to be a label that prevents doing any number of dark deeds).

Lindsey talks to his audience the way he does since he is used to dealing with a level of listener intelligence just above turnips in the ground, and his saving grace is that he is telling these people how to avoid the mincing machine - whether it is true what he says or not, a large number of people have listened to his words about gold and silver and done something to 'save' their families.

I am a very bad judge of character if he is a charlatan, but whether his predictions come to pass is irrelevant really, his message has value to those he reaches out to. He puts out regular updates on how his timing is out because 'the elite' are having problems so, maybe yes, maybe no on the question of if he is really connected and conveying 'messages' from the elite. Or, he may just be a sincere idiot who noticed a correlation between boardroom conversations and the world outcomes he saw, and so assumed his 'elite' created the circumstances and he should warn the world about them.

I have noticed he's the only interviewee to shut up Alex Jones - mainly because if Alex interrupts Lindsey totally loses the plot and has to retrace for 10 minutes, so Alex shuts up so Lindsey can finish his (neverending) point! Those two on air is like too much coffee meets my grandmother.

11. systematic

From what i understand the elitist (sociopaths) are not constrained by time. They are focussed on a series of events to achieve their objectives. Stop thinking about "time".

12. Arsenal

Arsenal New Member

Way Off! Silver dipped big in Sept/Oct. He then said later that the elite changed their mind and drove the prices down so they could buy some more after he was called for being wrong.
    I think in the past he was right on major issues and he did say that the US will go down in 2012 but in this video said it won't happen in the 1st half of the year.

13. systematic

Think like a sociopath and stop thinking about "time" - and ask yourself why are you holding metals instead of paper.

14. Gold Kiwi

Gold Kiwi New Member Silver Stacker

That made me LOL.

15. BBQ

BBQ Member

He has made some dead-right predictions that were impossible to guess without his connections, so he's worth a listen, if repetitive. If he can shut up Alex Jones, he's a miracle man!

All the more reason to tune in :)

16. TheEnd

TheEnd Well-Known Member

We must realise that they (the elite) are still playing all their cards right even if it takes longer than they originally plannned......As Lindsay said they've already put Greece into massive debt and the rest will soon folllow in the years to come..... 2012 IS the year of change..... Also that recent deal between China/Japan is MAJOR game changer regarding the USD.... Do not underestimate what it's going to do to the U.S and us here when the inflation really starts climbing.... Stack asap!

17. Black_Sun

Black_Sun New Member

PS: Don't forget that *I* am also in touch with the elite. So when you are dishing out the praise, remember to include me. TIA.

18. BBQ

BBQ Member

Okay?

19. Gold Kiwi

Gold Kiwi New Member Silver Stacker

Jim Sinclair has been giving a lot of attention to this as well. As more and more countries start trading in their own currencies, the US dollar will begin to lose its relevance as a reserve currency. Sinclair says this will start to become apparent around the middle of this year.

20. rbaggio

rbaggio Active Member Silver Stacker

Lindsay Williams has said for the last few years that by the end of 2012, the US dollar 'will be dead'. Not non-existent, but it will have lost it's relevance as a major world currency.

I just hate having to listen through 55 mins of "now please, I beg of you, get a piece of paper and a pencil .... Oh my, did you just hear what I said?" etc etc, to get to the 5 mins of actual stuff.

I also don't believe that he was spending months with 'The Elite' on this oil pipeline in Alaska. 'The Elite' would not be bunkered down in sub-zero temperatures somewhere in Hicksville Alaska, they would be managing their projects from afar.