Gold is still very under-owned by major institutions - Stellaconcepts

Discussion in 'Gold' started by thatguy, Mar 4, 2012.

1. thatguy

thatguy Active Member

Gold is still very under-owned by major institutions
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-cCu3Twdy4[/youtube]
    When the RBA starts buying I AM SELLING!!!!!!!! :D
    Keep the vids coming

2. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Pleased to see he's stopped driving around!

3. Water&Food

Water&Food New Member

What are 'these' major institutes, and quite frankly, are 'they' important enough to use as signs if Gold is nearing a burst bubble?
    When is it no longer perceived as being 'under owned'? When the 'institutes' have 10, 30, 50, or 70% of wealth tied up in Gold?
    Do the 'institutes' need to be hedging/investing in only Gold to protect 'their' wealth? What about other commodities, products or services (i.e. credits)? Is it not true the 'institutes' could also hedge in food and seeds?

Point is; just because 'institutes' have not covered 'their' a$$ in Gold (which mind you as if it is any of your business since 'they' don't want you to rob 'them') does not mean 'they' have not covered 'their' a$$ elsewhere. Only a fool would put his whole heart in one basket.

Is this before or after Gold Confiscation? Before or after Zombie Apocalypse?
    In that case; you will never sell. Reason being, RBA is owned by Bank of England, and if you believe any truth as to why the BOE auctioned of Reserves you will understand more (or possibly be like me and understand less).

Nonetheless, I would be cautious and concerned as to the reasons why any Reserve Bank buys or sells. I am favouring the idea we ought to be doing what the Central Banks do (when you take into consideration Rothschilds conspiracies of 'owing' most global Central Banks).
    If 'they' buy, we buy.
    If 'they' sell, we sell.
    Then, once the rulers of the world realize 'we have caught onto them' we change our tactic.
    If 'they' buy, we sell.
    If 'they sell, we buy.
    Cycle repeats till everybody's head caves in.

Try and find stories or evidence of Reserve Banks hedging or investing in other shyt; that's what I am trying to do now. I shall create a thread of any evidence to support this claim in due time (if successful mind you).

Cheers - don't mean to come off as being a troll - honest - just inquisitively interrogative. ;)

4. Water&Food

Water&Food New Member

Something to consider (ponder); if most of the 'institutes' are already owned whether directly or indirectly by Family X, and if the Central Banks are also owned/controlled by Family X, then is it not a wee bit suspicious if 'they' are not hedging or investing in Gold?
    Because, let's face it folks; these 'institutes' are far more in the know than any of you and I. There is no way you can honestly believe you are one step ahead of them - as if. No information is released unless 'they' opt to share.

What I am expressing is; perhaps we are not looking in the right place of hedging and investing.

I am just being the Devil's Advocate, as usual - someone has too.

I am still bull on Gold, just not 100%. Well, I will rephrase it; I am hedgin little in Gold, but not because I am convinced Gold is a sure thing, but rather as to make sure I got my eggs in many baskets.

5. thatguy

thatguy Active Member

RBA sold pretty much @ the bottom and I expect them to do worse and buy pretty much @ the top, only central bank i'll be following is China and India.

Troll are OK

6. The Road Home

The Road Home Member

Yes OK, although one could make the case that they are merely trying to rid themselves in the case of China, i.e. American reserve notes.
    I do agree with 'Water & Food' that something is not right here. Put it this way, the financial world is run by a corrupt system/family who manipulate for their own interests, why would they invest in gold to hedge. If you can invert money out of thin air(computer entry/fractional reserve banking), why would you play it safe so to speak and purchase gold.
    I believe the system they ultimately plan to implement will be entirely cashless and not be backed by any tangible assets i.e.gold/precious metals.
    The Rothschild bank/family will be the master and decide the value of your "new credits" which will replace so called money.

7. thatguy

thatguy Active Member

Fiat systems have a built in self destruct that is obvious with a little simple maths. They must know this, so a nicely timed buy of gold with soon to be worthless fiat would be my plan If I was in their situation

8. fishball

fishball New Member Silver Stacker

"They" don't need to buy Gold. They just buy everything up with their worthless fiat.

By everything I mean infrastructure, resources and so on.

Gold is a store of wealth, not a creator.

If I had a billion trillion dollars of soon to be worthless fiat I'd be buying income generating assets, Oil, mines, farms, transport etc

Maybe I'd spend a fraction of that on Gold. Maybe.

9. thatguy

thatguy Active Member

Very hard to destroy gold. Some frisky natives and Oil, mines, farms, transport can go up in smoke. I suspect going forward instability will only increase

10. The Road Home

The Road Home Member

They don't need to buy anything as they own it already. The Russians sometime recently calculated the wealth of the Rothschild dynasty and came to an amount of 300 trillion dollars and concluded that this figure is conservative. Don't ask where I read this I don't remember, you could Google it though.

Gold in 2008 followed the stock market crash so it will also follow this years massive coming crash. Remember that gold is traded mostly as stocks and not hard bullion, when the market goes down hard so will the price of real bullion.
    Although I would rather own physical gold in my hand that is less valuable than own stocks of any kind that no longer exist. I still say that owning gold in the long run will not protect you from what's coming. The criminals that run this show would aim for a system that has no checks or balances and is tightly controlled by them, in this world gold has no place.

11. euphoria

euphoria New Member

With the amount of debt in the world, its safe to say that banks in general own just about everything. The asset (oil, farms etc) are pledged as collateral for nearly all debt. Sovereign debt is no different, with the banks essentially owning the right to tax the populace to pay off the interest on said debt.

12. BlackSheep

BlackSheep Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

hmmm I somehow doubt that the Rothschild's et al will be buying Gold just now, who do you think the reserve banks sold their Gold to when it was at rock bottom prices?

If I happened to have a substantial interest in a reserve bank I think that would be an excellent means to acquire wealth! :D

Maybe I'd do it something like this....

- The reserve buys gold using FRN's at a time when it might sooth and impress the angry mob, who cares what the price is as the reserve will literally "make money" for you anyway, guaranteed!

- When the market is at it's absolute rock bottom price some years/decades later the Reserve then sells the majority of it's Gold holdings as they are obviously no longer required! :p

- In true form of the old boys club the sale won't be on an open exchange (much to tawdry, and would never do). In order to keep things orderly the shareholders of the bank generously agree to buy all/most of the Gold and even offer to buy it at only a small discount to the prevailing spot price!

Obviously this is purely fictional and just my thoughts on one element of how I'd run the heist, errr I mean Reserve Bank Business :cool:

13. euphoria

euphoria New Member

I honestly do not believe the 'man behind the curtain' and that this was all to plan. Seriously you guys..... At the end of it I think it is every man for himself as it always has been, nations and central banks are no different. Yes they may have some more foresight and steer things a little bit, but I do not subscribe to the 'master plan' theory.

14. thatguy

thatguy Active Member

I'm with ya... If there is a train driver they have little control over the runaway, soon to be trainwreck that is the global economy

15. BlackSheep

BlackSheep Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Nor do I, perhaps I should have added a few more tongue in cheek smilies to my post! :)

Having said that, there most definately is abuse of financial systems at high levels. Greed will always entice many players to work the system as hard as they can to benefit themselves, including the fringe "grey" areas.

As you said; every man for himself, it's a jungle out there baby!

16. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Interesting that the push down on gold and silver seems to have ignited thoughts that the world's economies are out of the woods - italian bond rates down, expectations of higher stock market. I think there is a tendency for the general population to consider that the markets are on the increase and that now might be the time to exit cash and enter markets again. I know that I'm tempted but I'm seeing it as the pull of the herd and this period as a good contrarian signal. I could be wrong but the first rule is don't lose money isn't it?

17. The Road Home

The Road Home Member

Did you believe Iraq had weapons of mass destruction? I didn't.
    Do you believe that Libya needed to be put down. I didn't.
    Do you believe that Iran is developing nuclear weapons? I don't.

So why dear readers do the powers that be want their destruction?
    Because all three, now one left did not have a central bank that utilized the Rothschild reserve banking method and owned by the Rothschilds.
    Don't believe me check it out. Remember the truth is stranger then fiction.

In Libya the government issued mortgages to the people with NO USURY, zero. No Rothschild bank, now it has one.
    Iraq before it's illegal invasion threatened to stop using the American dollar for oil transactions. Did not have a Rothschild's bank.
    Iran is now using gold to sell it's oil to India. Currently not beholden to Rothschild.

This tidbit of info somehow never makes it to the controlled media, just imagine folks if the average person knew of one simple fact that banks conjure up money out of thin air.
    Do with this info as you will.

18. The Road Home

The Road Home Member

Yes you are correct in your last comment, this global train wreak as you put it is all orchestrated by the real masters- destined to bring the world down to it's knees then they will enact their solution. World government with a global currency.

FWIW: gold has just dropped below $1700.

19. REDBACK

REDBACK Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Jesus has returned :D