GOLD IS TANKING OMG!!

Discussion in 'Gold' started by REDBACK, Mar 1, 2012.

1. REDBACK

REDBACK Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Gold is tanking OMG!!!!
    OMG OMG OMG
    Sell Sell Sell and i'll Buy BuY BUY
    Hang on i don't have any money!!
    Laybuy!
    Offering to buy any gold locked in at current spot on a 3 year lay buy systemHurry offer ends when Gold tanks at $1590/oz

REDBACK

2. Dirtbikepilot

Dirtbikepilot Active Member

$23.16us before we hit this mornings low of $1687.64

3. Silverthorn

Silverthorn Well-Known Member

lol. should've used a few more apostrophes!!!!!!!

4. possum

possum Member Silver Stacker

U missed it, it looks like it is starting to rise again. To what i wonder before the next dip. Hopefully this time it is just the 6 am droops.

5. possum

possum Member Silver Stacker

oops spoke to soon. Gold is diving again. I wonder what reason they will find for it this time?

6. Au-mageddon

Au-mageddon Active Member

benanke acting like a spoilt little prick again .. enough said

7. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I've wondered about this a lot and I've come to the conclusion that it is the way for the powers that be to get hold of all the gold possible from the general populace and use it for their nefarious purposes. Jim Sinclair along with many says that 'gold will be the last man standing' and I can find no other reason for such implacable and consistent efforts to suppress gold and silver.

Perhaps it is simply an attempt to suppress commodity prices (gold and silver being king and queen of commodities) and assist an ailing economy that would be crushed by high commodities prices, but I see it as more of the ongoing theft of savings and resources that is hampered by a population with a grip on physical gold.

My ultimate concern is that when the con game is nearly done they'll just pull out big guns and take the rest by force. This is what 'exit plan' really means I think. Get out and trade your metals for something else real (estate for instance), whilst there is an opportunity.

I probably think too much.

8. Black_Sun

Black_Sun New Member

Yesterday was a day to add to one's stash.

The idea of finally taking it by force would present tremendous difficulties, and would probably just tear more at the fabric of those nations that attempt to do this. India, the world's largest holder of gold will not do this. If the USA does it, people will think, oh not AGAIN... in the so-called "land of the free", the citizens are being f'd yet again. And american citizens would look at countries like India, and see that they are not free, they would wake up even more and realize that they are living in chains. Also, it would suit China & Russia to not follow on, because not not seizing their citizens gold, they would seriously reinforce the shafting the America, thus demonstrating to the entire world that the USA is just a stupid crony empire, keeping their citizens in chains, while concentrating on murdering the citizens of other countries in the name of freedom.

The great trend or current of life to towards freedom, not bondage. And in this communication age, those who incline towards bondage, will be discredited in ever greater degree. It would be yet another peg closer to the breakdown of civil war in USA. Read Stephen Leeb's "Red Alert" - USA is in deep trouble, and they don't realize it yet. China is growing stronger, and if & when America seized gold, with all that China is achieving in stealth, it would probably greatly help them if they did not follow USA in this regard, it would be another nail in their dumb coffin.

9. Butch

Butch Active Member Silver Stacker

All those who panic and start talking selling are doing just what the powers that be want. Organized price drops such as we are seeing now will continue, as will the increases. Tight hands will win the day. Don't get caught selling with a view to buying back in, because you'll invariably get caught. Sit tight. What we are seeing now has been forcast a long time ago. You can't lose!

10. REDBACK

REDBACK Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

"Dont underestimate the power of the Fiat system"=Confucius

Sorry i meant "Bernanke"

REDBACK

11. Jislizard

Jislizard Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

If they can take your gold by force then they can take your land just as easily, and land is harder to hide than gold. Add to that, you have to pay to continue to own your land, land taxes and anything else the government decides to charge and if you don't or can't pay, the government will legally just walk in and take it.

Gold can be passed down through the generations without record or death duties, it is easily divisible and you don't need to pay a lawyer to ensure that everyone gets a share. It may be illegal to own at some stage but it is portable for when you flee to another country. land you have to leave behind.

If you are going to roll over for the government there is no point in preparing in the first place, just play along and act surprised when it all goes to hell!

12. Jislizard

I have to stop you there....

First up, American citizens are already looking at the freedoms available around the world, they want more protection, they want more laws to save them from the things they see happening in the free world, things like poverty!

The Government is already trying to get greater control over the interwebs and media, before it came to the point of seizing the gold they would already be in control of what Americans learn about foreign countries. America is the only country in the world to have actually used a Weapon of Mass Destruction but somehow Americans think that Iran is a danger!

Russia and China are not in competition with America (they never were but it is a great way to spend more money on weapons). They are also out to make money by fleecing the population, they can do that AND laugh at America.

The trend is towards increased Bondage, did you see the "Illegal Everything" clip that was put up around here yesterday? They can get you for anything and more importantly, sieze your assets, if they can't do that now, wait a year for another room full of laws, eventually you will do something wrong without even realising that it has become illegal. It's not like they advertise the new laws on the news or anything, "This just in....it is now illegal to sell homemade lemonade, and now the weather!"

I should point out that not all Americans are like the above, this is a product of the Main Stream Media's reporting on America.

13. Austacker

Austacker Active Member

Public Holiday here Monday 5th (WA) so the mint will be closed. Do you think jump in now and grab an oz of Gold while still pretty cheap or wait till open next Tuesday. As no one really knows what will happen as show above, so perhaps just a what would you do would be cool.

14. petey

petey Active Member Silver Stacker

I understand the point you are trying to make, but lets remember that we are getting the body scanners too. I imagine it could be easily detected in the carry on, and so on and so forth.

15. Jislizard

When the time comes to flee the country we won't be lining up to go through the metal detectors and be patted down. If it got to that point I can see there being travel restrictions and permits required anyway.

I am thinking more of the methods used by people who are coming to Australia at the moment because their regiemes are more oppressive. When Australia gets that bad I can see the Indonesians trying to turn away boatloads of Australians.

But not my boat, because my family will have gold to bribe the coast guard.

16. Boomstix

Boomstix Member

Or they jusy shoot you, take your gold and then there goes another stash to a "boating accident" :p

17. Jislizard

Well there is that, I just hope I would be sailing from 'oppressive' to 'less oppressive' but I guess it is all relative!

18. ajentjay

ajentjay New Member

I bought a gold combibar yesterday for OS, I looked at getting 5g perth mint bars instead but really like the idea of 1g bars plus it worked out cheaper anyway. So obviously I would buy now ;)

19. theiain1

theiain1 Member

Gold and silver are to Central Banks like kryptonite is to Superman. By taking money out of the banking system and investing in gold and silver you are undermining their policy objectives and their fiat currencies. It is viewed as very counter-productive and therefore prices are 'managed' Plan A - to try and keep the masses out.
    (I think silver even more so than gold because it is perceived as being affordable to the average person on the street.)

If things gets out of control and Plan A fails then force is all that is left this is plan B - and they have thought about this.

For me 'exit plan' is simple. Just like so many commentators encourage people to 'average in' I believe 'averaging out' is just as important. This strategy goes a long way to remove risk.

20. domdolittle

domdolittle Active Member Silver Stacker

I only look at yearly charts, when getting serious about Gold...

and the last 10 years looked pretty good to me ! :cool:

The heartbeats of the beast & the daily graphics on the wall are for thrill-seekers