Downgrades, Political unrest, Gold and Silver?

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by Miss Silver, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Miss Silver

Miss Silver New Member

I've seen the prices of commodities sky rocket off no or very little news at all.
    We all know that these down grades have been coming and things will only get worse, but I thought that the ripple of these down grades would have certainly gone through the share market (like it has) than into the commodity market which it really hasn't.
    I'm really at a loss to what is really going to have to take to get the commoditiy prices off the ground again ??

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Total loss of faith in the economic and financial system from the masses would do the trick. Right now, they're still under the illusion their cash is a safe bet whilst the printing presses globally are in over drive.

Mind you, it's not really a time for concern if you are a stacker. Metals are on sale at present for those who know the market.

3. Miss Silver

Miss Silver New Member

Thanks Auspm
    I believe and have faith in my PMs it's like waiting for somthing to break or a sign to flash up that's says GO GO BUY PM's.
    I've bought alot at these buying opertunitys so I'm one of those people whating for the next chapter ( price explosion ).

4. PrettyPrettyShinyShiny

PrettyPrettyShinyShiny Well-Known Member

I'v heard it a few time and it makes a lot of sense to me: If the price of silver goes ballistic, we will have much bigger things to worry about (although worry is only a product of an uncontrolled mind).

Let's sort of hope silver doesn't go much higher than $50 or $60. There are people doing this because they want to 'make it big'... but the more I read, I don't think it's the right attitude nor will it happen without ramifications.

5. errol43

errol43 New Member Silver Stacker

If inflation were to get our of hand and by the way and thats my prediction in the long term, then I expect silver to rise at the same rate as inflation..

Those who back silver Win, Those who back Cash..LOOSE

Regards Errol 43

6. nonrecourse

nonrecourse Well-Known Member

When I was young I liked loose women. Now that I am older and wiser I don't like to lose my money so I stay away from loose women:lol:

Kind Regards
    non recourse