2011 Russian St George the Victorious?

Discussion in 'Silver Coins' started by Blockhead, May 14, 2011.

1. MuppetMeat

MuppetMeat New Member

This site is good....you can see the designs of the coins but no the prices..http://www.cbr.ru/eng/bank-notes_coins/base_of_memorable_coins/

2. Silver Somchai

Silver Somchai New Member

3. MuppetMeat

MuppetMeat New Member

Can't see the 2011 George listed either....I can find out .... in a few days

4. Blockhead

Blockhead Active Member

cool, thanks for your help, just wondering what happened to this series.

5. VRS

VRS Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

FYI - Loads of fake 'Russian' silver coming out of Ukraine, Latvia, Bulgaria right now, Not that I've ever trusted a f&cking Russian before though - with good cause - Call me a xenophobe lol! ;)x

6. MuppetMeat

MuppetMeat New Member

I think you'll find it is 'f&cking' human beings that can't be trusted....regardless of where they come from or how they look!

7. silversardine

silversardine Member

Probably half the forum has Russian or nearby as backgrounds....

8. spannermonkey

spannermonkey Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Thanks mate ,you don't know me & you don't trust me already :D
    I thought you were a smartass from the beginning ;)
    So where is this fake silver your talking about .

9. spannermonkey

Well smartass ,no more comments :rolleyes:

10. silversardine

silversardine Member

Yes, wondering as well. Often the only way to get hold of the St GVic is on ebay or somewhere - so would be handy to know. Even if it implicates my heritage!

11. spannermonkey

Well VRS got nothing to say :rolleyes:

12. spannermonkey

Well smartass ,still have nothing to say
    Where are these Russian fakes
    How about I pay your airfare & cab fair so you can drop in to the Melbourne stackers meetup :D

And could you bring some of those fake Russian silver coins with you :)

13. VRS

Jesus - You are tetchy aren't you - If you had contacts in Poland or RU right now you'd know that there's an ongoing problem with the gold George Victorious coins and there have been loads of raids on back-street producers - if you can't read or translate Russian, sorry mate - I have to rely on my contacts in Moscow or St Petersburg to give me this info. Further if you did a bit of research you'd know that several larger coin dealers have stopped shipments to Moscow whilst the police follow up the problem. Wtf is your problem mate - read the press & numi news - not just in your own backyard ffk's sake. Information is power, or didn't anyone ever tell you that. HOWEVER there are a limited number of 2009 George's already here and some 2011 gold George's here already. Don't throw stones - it makes you look like a dick - and yes, don't believe anything I say - go DO THE WORK FOR YOURSELF...

14. epstein

epstein New Member

15. VRS

The point was there's absolutely no pulling the 'bizniz' line with me guys. I stand by my words, Much better don't you think to ask nicely from someone who knows where to buy GTG 1oz's for $48 than start mouthing off about how 'honourable' the RU has become thesedays? That's just bullshit.

And anyhow instead of making multiple posts why not just PM me - that way I know you want me to respond - I simply hadn't checked the thread, that's all.

However, if like me you've had to deal with the hard end of doing business in RU then I empathise. But I draw the line at my artist's tour manager being driven 40kms out of Moscow to be told 'F&ck you - You aren't getting paid - walk back to the airport mothaf&cka'... The arrogance is not reflective of most people one meets thankfully, so tough titty - I can only go off my own experience.

And whether you choose to acknowledge it or not RU is one of the biggest commissioners for fake currency of all sorts, paper, coin etc in the World - much of it made in China of course - laundered money - but you get the picture. Ask yourself why anyone would make a statement like this - what have I got to gain?

Conversely you have everything to lose in not facing a very real truth - especially if you keep shouting down your own lonely .

I'll deal with my people in Mockba & St P whom I can trust thanks - because our business is reciprocal - and not based on a one-off deal amounting to billions of $$$'s involving theft of state industries... that's all...

Chill out - and face the fact that Russia has a new Stalin.

Be happy - but don't bring your unreconstructed arrogant Russki sh*t to my Manor because there are more of us working from the inside to deconstruct what's been done to Russia than there are willing to sell their grandmother for a bottle of .

The thing is, come the real revolution, which will you be?

Now, I suggest we get back to the reason why we're here - REAL George The Victorious, 1oz ag 2009 for $48 (plus my premium of 5%) anyone?

PM me if interested.

:D x

16. VRS

Er, well, as I'd be first to admit - there are good & bad in all races & national idents aren't there - apologies if I was being TOO general for your liking.

However in my experience there are a greater proportion of self-centred arrogant untrustworthy a55holes in Russian bizniz than there are elsewhere on continental Europe. Just an observation. ;)x

17. epstein

epstein New Member

Back to topic, do you have any idea about 1oz silver 2011 St George series?

Is it no more after 2009 and 2010 productions, due to low demand & counterfeit?

18. silversardine

silversardine Member

Thanks for posting a few links. I have noticed that people often do when talking about fakes.

19. silversardine

silversardine Member

All I did was ask a question and I certainly won't be doing that again in a hurry.

20. MuppetMeat

MuppetMeat New Member

Sure man...you can't argue with the truth so i won't try!! Guess that is why there are more Russian billionaires than just about any other nationality!! And you do not get that rich by being nice!! I am just a sucker for the brutal honesty I find here...better than the sycophants from the west who insist they are the good guys while bombing people anonymously from high altitude...Russians are in you face..Yes we are corrupt...yes we have big fucking bombs...yes we will destroy you if you fuck with us....Would u care for a shot or 10 of vodka.....Love it....Russia has got everything going for it.....things are getting better every year here....And then there are the women......what can i say!!