Midnight to 6am - Overnight Spot Watchers Spot...

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Turk, Mar 31, 2011.

1. errol43

errol43 New Member Silver Stacker

Sc. Twas the night before Christmas
    The captains heart was full of gladness
    And his belly full of kokonut, rum and beer VERSE 2
    he be under de weather and don't know which way to steer.

AK ER 43

Happy Christmas TO all de Cru of de SS

2. Guest

Guest Guest

To da Capian Turk , A man of impeccable quality
    To da Kapun Errol, A man of loyalty beyond reproach
    To da Sweet Maggie, A lady of Honour an taste
    To My Brother 46, A Man of virtue and standards
    To My Crewmate BlackSheep, A Man who betrays his avatar with his smarts.
    To Dirtbikepilot For chipping in and adding to our insanity.
    To those who have come and gone.

To all the regulars

Midnight Man gelxi Southerner Azure
    THUCYDIDES79 grinners Ag-ness RetardedMonkey Ernster
    fishball geewiz unfunkable Ridesags MatrixOpals
    renovator 940palmtx bellinvest jnkmbx projack
    Skyblues BigBen thatguy Mighty Atom RhythmDoctor
    Blockhead Silver Natural 9 DonaldTrump Jonesy alex.ross
    Argentum Redback goldpelican

(with thanks to Capain Turk for the list)

To you all thankyou, it may not be the most normal thread out there, and the linguistics may be a little awkward for the uninitiated but it would have to rate as the most civil and inclusive thread on SS so far with the least amount of troubles recorded to date.

Merry Christmas and a Happy Safe and Prosperous New Year to you and your Families All.

Jeff

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN4Uu0OlmTg[/youtube]

3. Southerner

Southerner Active Member Silver Stacker

Mewea Chrishma ta de gud Cap'n an an an mewee Chrishma ta orl a da lully cwue on da bewdiful SS.

I shink I tork da shame weda aye bin ad a fwue dwinkies or no. Hmmm mmm wumbo.

Fank oo frens four a wubly fwenly fwed.

Hmmm wumbo.

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

4. Turk

Turk Active Member

I T ' S C H R I S T M A S D A Y C R E W ! ! ! ! !

[​IMG]

Black Sheep, I got you a new blue kevlar and teflon coat, so you will have some protection from the elements while your wooly coat grows back, and so that you might avoid being fleeced this year.

SouthernCross, I got you a Denon DN-HC4500 media player, especially designed for mobile DJs and you probably can't get much more mobile that our beloved "S.S. Silver Stacker" -- a vessel that sails through both space AND time.

Maggie, I've been a bit worried about you up there in that drafty old crows nest night spotting bergs night after night, so I've it slightly enlarged and remodelled, and turned it into a centrally heated, enclosed circular lounge, with seating for about 80 guests and a small bistro area. It's so cool we can ALL be up there with you now - when the seas are calm below!

And finally, Aktung Kaptun Errol43. A mightly sailing man with over 500 posts here; the first crew member to heed the call to Nightly Spot Watching; and the last one to tread our sturdy decks each night when the partying is over and the bunks are filled with slumbering crewmembers.

A skilled sailor of experience whose words of wisdom, wit and warmth are appreciated by all aboard.

What gift could be more 'fitting' than a custom made, (specially enlarged!) Golden Helmet? Wear it with pride my good friend. You've certainly earned it!

5. Maggie

Maggie New Member Silver Stacker

Ar ya juzt da bezt Captain turk, Kaptun errol43 an cruw. Tankya fur mee prezzie, iam soo haddie wid mee nuw sirrowns, dey ar da preddizt bluw and cumfy ta rezt inn. we kin hav soo many pardies, i wish mighty atom wuz here too. Ar souther X, awl dem buttins ta play wid and Kaptun errol43 ya loook like ar king an dat ya bee.
    little black peep ya loook so kool in ya bluw coat wid awl da jewels

Cheers eddyone

6. BlackSheep

BlackSheep Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I luvs me noo skivvy Cap'n Turk - it be oarsum, Teflon be gud stuff!

Sorry Ize a bit late but I couldn't find wot I woz after for yer, and only just managed to aqwire yer prezent - the croo chipped in sum peeces o eight but I got confoosed and thort I woz sposed to buy rum wit dat, and wen I reelised i woz so upset I drunked it orl! didden wayke up fer too daze after dat! :|

eres a noo cutless wot I am shore the enemees of da mighty SS will cry in feer at the meer syte of it! It wer donated by sum kind orificer of da enmies navy wot wernt payin no attenshun so he donated it fer yer prezent from da croo :D

[​IMG]

7. Maggie

aw da Captain Turk, whill luv dat little black peep. did ya say ya drunk awl da rum, i had a git sum vodka den, swee had ta hav a dink ta eddyone

8. Dirtbikepilot

Dirtbikepilot Active Member

Tis a capn what no's his crew. ta be buyn such fortful and thinked about gifs of the most apropriate type.
    Ya be a mity capn, Capn Turk. Mityer than mity mouse imself. A lot a fort and care whent inta the luvly
    gifs ya be givn ta a few of da most deservn of da crew.

Maggie I bets ya ave no dificaty geetin sum compny in dat fancy pance new crows nest ya be havn now.
    Best we get da suven cross up to spreed tunes inta da night wiff his new maching

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Tankya Capain Turk fur da lurvely pressie, tho I tink I will keep to sum soothin tunes for da nex foo days. Me belly is a full as a fat gurls socks an me head feels lik da can dem pollies keep kikin down da road.

I tink I foun da kure for deffness, it be a angova, ecen a criket fart is too louwd.
    Sumfin ta sooth da soul and body.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjR3mTbwPCo[/youtube]

10. BlackSheep

BlackSheep Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

ahhhh I alwayz lyked vivaldee Su'cross

Sounds even betta on a track at 250 kays - 'tis yearz sinse I dun dat but twill allwayz remembr it! :)

orf ta me bunk fer me - will be hummin a bit of valdi in me 'ed as I snoozes orf to count the cute lasses jumpin ova da fence........

28.99 ewe ess dee

11. errol43

Whaleoil beef hooked.(Irish pirit kurse) say it farst.

I have wun a goldun helmit from me gud old Captain Turk..I wol fil her urp with de kokonut and de rum balls and wait for nu moon year befur irekover... bard bak! What bard bak? Now me lards, ihave de sor hed.. The wate on me shulders wikk be evun hevier dis nex yeer as we sale de SS hard to de N..

Congrats to all de cru for der awards...Dis be de bestus cru of ani ship dat eva sale de see.

AK ER 43

12. Maggie

ya welcum ta cum an rezt any time dirtibike an awl da cruw, wee gunna hav ae pardie wee ar, i git da vodka, Southern X da muzic Kaptun errol43 gittin da lemins an mixin drwinks an Captain Turk gunna git da chef ta make uz a table ta hav ar feaszt.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Jus ta lull da BlackSheep orf ta sleeep , wun orv me all tyme faves.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R21ZJBAK_6U[/youtube]

Twil lull da most rambunctious two year ol .

ARRrggg Maggie I tink ya be gettin a lot more hhangers on in da new nest m8ty .

14. Turk

Turk Active Member

[​IMG]
    That was a mightly fine piece of poety SC! Full O' wisdom and pith. Ye are fast becoming an educated pirate that keeps candles in his beard and spices his rum with gunpowder.

We should set it to music and sent it to the Pirate Poet Publishing Co for inclusion in this year's Almanac.

Aye, another bard who walks among us. Thank ye for your ballad Errol43. Tis quite a retro thing to sing about whisky in a jar when we ship our rum by the 20,000 litre stainless steel tankard.

But I'll be pulling out more than a rapier now, thanks to Black Sheep's very kind gift of a sturdy new cutlass!!

Thank ye kindly Black Sheep!

[​IMG]

(Tis even sharper than the blades I use for Fruit Ninja and Veggie Ssamurai...)

Thanks everyone else for your kind wishes - and mellow music!

And finally...
    True words indeed SC! Aftert all, there's no telling what might happen to a crew when unity breaks down...

[​IMG]

SPOT : USD $28.65

15. errol43

When be de parti start,, Sat nite the yeer 2012 twill be the yer of the pirits

BYO keg / barril or bukit of spirits,,All swords to be plazed on de captins table befur de parti begins in Magies nu pentkrosenest up on de mast 1.

War a nit it wil;l be...SC,dirtbike aqnd baack sheep will provide de videos and de songs. All kontributshuns welkome prior to de bigger sale nit ourt..

I dink de cru sould take awound de hat to get Captain Turk de bigga kannun as nex year de cru we fite de big ise burgs waa up N.

Da biggus partee, everibudy welkone.

Whaleoil beef hooked.

AkER 43

16. Argentum

Argentum Well-Known Member

look at that fall

17. Philski

Philski Member

i just looked and and and,,

18. Arsenal

Arsenal New Member

19. errol43

De SS be driun towards de roks.27.61.. All stashun alert.. dis be a big berg.

Down!Down.. Where do iher dat/

Ak ER 43

20. dimmy1985

dimmy1985 Member

i've stopped buying for now. but if/when we sink to $20 i'm all in baby...