Max Keiser on why silver is down today..

Discussion in 'Silver' started by mikedm, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

You've got that all arse over tit . When people realise that their "paper" Gold and Silver is worth nothing due to the 1 OZ of "physical" being sold 100 times on paper the price of physical will rise to it's true value.

It's like this, say I have an OZ of Silver and I sell that same OZ to 10 people but only on paper IE I give them a piece of paper that say's they own an OZ of silver but I still hold that 1 OZ Bar of Silver. Say the economy looks shaky or for whatever reason 5 of those ten people want to take possession of their OZ of silver and 5 want to sell their paper silver to someone else who then wants to take possession of their OZ of Silver.

In reality there is only the 1 OZ of silver but in the paper world there is 11 OZ's even if the price on paper fell to half what it was when the paper was sold the one physical OZ is still worth 5 X the paper price.

If you don't hold it you don't own it.

2. samboyellowsub

samboyellowsub Member

or rather telling the exact truth with such outrageous delivery that is meant to put people off from the real truth?

edit: i don't really think this but, when i try to look at it through someone's eyes who has been fed msm all their lives, i could sure see how they'd think its a crock of horse puckey. also, if that is the first instance the ignorant have of anything remotely relevant to the fact that their freedoms are being thrown into the trash compactor one by one, then it is plausible that any normal person speaking of these issues could be conceived as a nut just like Jones. it's unfortunate that Jones' style is so flamboyant and OTT.

3. mikedm

mikedm New Member

I just think he actually cares and the information affects him and peoples' sheep mentality angers him. Compare him to an emotionless talking head on the TV not wanting to upset you too much lest you remember you have the remote in your hand to switch off. I know who I'd trust more to get my information.

4. hussman

hussman Member

His rants/passion/what ever you want to call it can be summed up into the following:

"when people yell and scream at a football match its considered normal, but when someone yell's and screams about their freedoms being taken away its considered weird." - Alex Jones

5. 1for1

1for1 Well-Known Member

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...irus-jab-to-boys/story-e6frg8y6-1226224435657

Proposal to extend virus jab to boys

Just another Alex Jones rant he has kept bringing up the last five years.. now its in the australian, to me he sounds like a frustated guy that has news he desperatley wants people to hear and the lack of concern from others has made him desperate.. reminds me of myself back in 07 when i was screaming about the coming GFC and Gold and Silver investment and got laughed at..

getting rejected and called loney will effect you.. he has formed the clowns mask to hide years of bitter dissapointed from the masses turning a blind eye to all his work.. sure he gets cash out of it but i really do think the lies and evil plots he exposes have driven him to the edge, and the inability of the public to catch on is what has tainted him, its very trying knowning something 100% in your mind and the idiots around you not budging on the auto-pilot realities. I real dont know what people gain from calling him a looney.. or how he could possibly be the bad guy given the nature of his calims and the scum he has shown up.. get it in perspective..

He does tend to get like minded individuals which can lead to an overwhelmingly one-sided radio show or doco but that is because he has worked out what is good and bad and only promotes the good as he sees it.. better than flip-flopping in my book.

BTW: expect perma-bull news for Gold and Silver because in reality until the monetary system is repaired he is providing a damn good service waking up citizens to the folly of fiat

1for1

6. opti

opti Member

He is the type of guy that Americans watch, loud and over the top. So he's catering to his audience, which is fair enough, but his massive exaggerations and constantly cutting his guests off annoys the shit out of me.

ITS ALL A CONSPIRTACY! the aliens from area 51 along with Obama have planned it all, they faked the moon landing and 911 for some fun on a weeknight! They took out saddam but forgot to plant the WMD's! They are SO organised dunno why they would have made such a simple mistake, and why the economy is crumbling around them?! maybe its just more fun!

7. systematic

systematic Well-Known Member

The public at large are at risk of realising sooner or later the global scale of corruption is so vast and unfathomable to their senses that they have been living a life of serfdom in a system deliberately created to enslave them. It's a conspiracy alright. A conspiracy of the rich.

It wont be fun. But it might get dangerous.

8. Wout

Wout New Member

Yea he is a good guy, being switched on all the time would definitely take its toll and make you lose it sometimes

His info is all backed up with documents, books, articles and more, he is legit

The people who think he is working for the elite I think are taking it over the edge

I can see the passion and frustration in him, good on him for trying to wake people up for so many years