Max Keiser on why silver is down today..

Discussion in 'Silver' started by mikedm, Dec 15, 2011.

1. hussman

hussman Member

Just youtube Alex Jones predicts 9/11. You'll see he says the government is preparing to do terrorist attacks.

And when people rant over a football game its considered normal, but when they rant against their freedoms being taken away its bizzare and their crazy. I've not see anything that has made me to believe he is fake, a paid shill, works for the CIA etc. It would appear he does over hype things and he is fear mongering, but when the US passed a law recently to kidnap people off the streets, torture them and to never be seen again without a trial, Im not sure how you would sugar coat it, and that law is scary when its used against average people like you and me.

2. mikedm

mikedm New Member

Yeah I saw one video floating around here on SS from July 01 or something where he talks about anticipating certain scenarios, having said that he's been getting 'chills' all year and said he expects another one soon and so far nothing has happened this year unless you count Norway..

As for grains of sand analogy, I think that's mere puffery and not meant to be taken as a precise. I mean who has the actual data on chances of that happening etc although I guess it could be done:
    Say they do 20 scenario drills a year and one each week so each scenario gets done twice a year.
    2/1
    Chance of scenario actually happening in a year? maybe once every 500 years? conservatively 250 years.
    1/250.
    Chance of both attacks happening on drill scenario days =
    (2)^2*(1/250)^2= 0.01%.
    According to some guy on the internet there are 7.5 x 10^18 grains of sand in the world.
    So AJ is a factor of 1/10^16 out. Highest denomination of Zimbawean currency is 100,000,000,000.

I have no faith in the accuracy of my calculations or assumptions however, so take them with a grain of sand :)

3. MelbBrad

MelbBrad New Member

Wait! You're saying they weren't?

4. xenith69

xenith69 New Member

I think your a god bothering JP Mornipulator!

5. xenith69

xenith69 New Member

Because hes right!!!!!
    The Yanks did.......... oh whats the point!

6. hussman

hussman Member

I think allot of people are afraid of how scary right Alex Jones actually is.

7. mikedm

mikedm New Member

truther presence is strong in Adelaide

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Just YouTube Alex jones predictions that came true. His 9/11 prediction was recorded months before the attack. He even said the CIA will probably blame it on their lackie Bin Laden. Alex Jones is the King of the information war.

9. silverstar1

silverstar1 New Member

I think I may have drank too much , for some reason I thought I was looking at a forum on precious metals....

10. Ouch

Ouch Active Member

Precious metals are just a cover for what is really discussed on here.

11. Silver_bullet

Silver_bullet New Member

hrm Alex Jones seems to have a lot of inside info....maybe he was in on it too?!

12. Matthew 26:14

Matthew 26:14 New Member

Indeed.... he sends out so many crackpot theories it seems that he is working with the elites to disseminate misleading information to the masses in order to maintain their secret positions of power and influence. :rolleyes:

13. BaconOveride

BaconOveride New Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: Alex Jones working with the elites?

[​IMG]

14. Guest

Guest Guest

^^^^ its geewiz here I'm over at a friends and and I logged into his account accidently as baconoveride.

15. mikedm

mikedm New Member

With due respect all you have to do is look at the NDAA indefinite detention of citizens Bill. The very fact you see a bill like that passed, if you read philosophers Agamben and others even with Marxist leanings, is that you are seeing a State with too dense a concentration of power and not acting for the interests of the people. It is not drawing too long a bow to say those in power are preparing for some civil unrest on US soil: ie they know something they are not letting the public in on, hence the conspiracy.

On another note, that Bill flies in the face of their own Constitution and fundamental principles of Western freedoms and due process. Whether it is arguably a necessary evil is irrelevant unless you admit that that sort of legislation is indeed invalid and those enforcing it are acting outside of their powers. You do not need to be a conspiracy theorist to come to that conclusion. If you are a mainstream subscriber Chomsky will tell you you are not getting the whole story and to follow the money. Mainstream no longer challenges party-line hence the rise of "conspiracy theorists" that just put forward facts you don't hear in the mainstream (maybe with some embellishment for effect).

16. Guest

Guest Guest

+1

Just look at whats going on over there in the US
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4aQJqzIe8o[/youtube]

17. hawkeye

hawkeye New Member Silver Stacker

It's interesting to analyse him. I listened to him a lot when I first started to wander away from the beaten track. The ranting and raving became too much for me.

That's not to say he doesn't have useful information, he does, but a lot gets lost in noise when you are claiming just about everything is a huge conspiracy or part of some grand, perfectly planned, conspiracy.

18. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

A light did go on when he said a million person camp, forced to work, AND repatriating jobs from China that are uneconomic in US currently. That's not just making car numberplates either. A million people is the size of Austin Texas? That is a giant facility.

19. Guest

Guest Guest

The thing a lot of people miss is that Jones produces a lot of information to back up his claims with documented proof via way of the U.S governments own papers .

He is not the only one predicting Martial law in the U.S in the very near future but he has been screaming it for quite a while now.

He might be seen as over the top and ranting and raving but then again knowing what he does and how TPTB are going about things and then trying to alert people as to what is coming would surely take you right to the edge, maybe even a bit over it.

I'm sure most people here have had "that look" when trying to tell others about stacking, Alex is just trying to get people to realise that TEOTWAWKI is just around the corner and its worse than we think.

EVERYONE should check out the tail end of the above video, just watch the last four minutes.

20. chimpanchu

chimpanchu New Member

So here's the logic...

Imagine if everybody selling their paper gold/silver contracts, the price of gold/silver will go down sharply and will be nowhere near as high as where it is today.

Is that mean the price of gold/silver AFTER the fall IS the real value of gold/silver (because it is without the fake paper component)???