The Working Man's (and Woman's) Best Friend

Discussion in 'Gold' started by Yippe-Ki-Ya, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Yippe-Ki-Ya

Yippe-Ki-Ya New Member

Cheers,
    Kris.
    Money Morning

2. TheEnd

TheEnd Well-Known Member

I've only learned about what's going on in the last six months.....In the last 2 after much much research I bought some of both......And the way this thing is all heading I'll be buying more come this Monday..... Good luck everyone, hope most of us make it through this o.k

3. RCM

RCM New Member

Thanks for posting such a great article.

I wish I could get some of my friends and family as passionate about wealth preservation through gold and silver as I am, but I'm afraid if i try to explain it, they'll think I'm talking about seeing aliens or bigfoot.

I think the best bet is maybe to buy Mike Malloney's Gold and Silver book from Rich Dad Poor Dad for them for Christmas.

4. Yippe-Ki-Ya

Yippe-Ki-Ya New Member

You can order the book off a link on this website - click on 'Bookshop' right at the top of the page ... it's on page 2 ... only $10.98!

It contains what 99.99% of the population don't know - not even so-called "economists" and other so-called "financial advisors" - who generally have sh1t4brains when it comes to giving sound financial advice.

5. Ag-ness

Ag-ness Member

I agree. An interesting side effect of having read so much by now.... is that it's getting harder to find material that is advanced enough! I started reading an ebook on silver recently, and it was so beginnerish, I lost interest. Then I giggled. :)

6. Lav

Lav New Member

I got to this point about a month or 2 ago, now all I read is pretty much peoples chart analysis and when and where the price is going.

7. Ausecon

Ausecon Member

Hi guys - aside from RDPD, any other specific items worth reading? I've come at it more from an overall economic point of view, and have only just recently begun devling into research on PM's etc.

Sadly, it's hard to get reliable information on supply and demand dynamics, from a balanced source. People who write on the topics seems to be either PM's are going to the moon tomorrow or you're mad if you buy gold.

It would be nice to have a source of info that provided a balanced reflection of information.

8. Ausecon

Ausecon Member

Specifically, i know there is a good thread on JPM, however where is a good summary of the history of their involvement in the market.?

Thanks guys

9. Butch

Butch Active Member Silver Stacker

I reckon its a big con. Big Birds probably spamming us and sub planting ideas into our heads, to generate site traffic. :p