Bullion Bourse Perth -delays in shipment of order

Discussion in 'General Precious Metals Discussion' started by Silverman99, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Silverman99

Silverman99 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Not sure if this is the right forum to be entering this but very interested to hear from others who may have experienced delays in orders of Silver Dragons

I placed an order throught Bullion Bourse website and paid on the 15 September 2011 for 2oz & 5oz Dragons

They advised at the time on their website there was a 2week delay which I accepted at the time

It is now 2 months and still awaiting my order - very difficult to get hold of by phone and little response to emails blaming the Perth Mint

Has anyone expereinced similar problems with Bullion Bourse in the shipment of orders through their website

Any advice much appreciated

2. Dandan

Dandan New Member

Yeah, I'm still waiting. Almost 2 months and counting. Boo

3. Maggie

Maggie New Member Silver Stacker

Iam sure you will receive your order as soon as they receive theirs from Perthmint. There is delays regarding Bullion everywhere. They won't let you down.

4. Lav

Lav New Member

mine got shipped today, I think I ordered on the 29th of oct, so a little over 2 weeks.

5. triumph02

triumph02 Member

Got an email from BB about a week ago saying the 1/2, 2 and 5oz now have a waiting period until Jan 2012 :/ I got my first 2 deliverys but that's it for now, placed my last order late Sept.

Cheers

6. thatguy

thatguy Active Member

imagine if silver really takes off, this is why I am not waiting for deflation dip to load up. Imagine waiting 3 mo while the world goes to poo... no thanx