Rick Rule - Gold & Silver surge - 'takeover mania' begins in pm sector

Discussion in 'Silver' started by VRS, Oct 26, 2011.

1. VRS

VRS Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

2. hiho

hiho Active Member Silver Stacker

"I understand now that the Europeans have had 22 emergency meetings and the market is impatient for them to do something. You and I both believe that the situation they face in Europe is not resolvable so they have probably already done as much as they can."

Rick Rule continues:

"But the market is impatient and I think the strength today in gold can probably be attributed to nervousness in the European situation. I am surprised that there hasn't been more of a move to the upside in silver. There was some forced selling of silver because of the hedge fund redemptions, and perhaps the rebound we are seeing in the silver price today is a function of the fact that process is largely completed.

We are bullish on the high quality junior sector, in particular. As I mentioned previously, we think the precious metals stocks are attractive in terms of price and we have positioned our clients to be buyers into this tax loss selling season.

This is a traditionally a cheap time to buy these stocks and we think they are cheap to begin with. We should caution your readers that the markets are going to be extremely volatile. The volatility you have seen for the last six weeks is a down payment. I think this will go on for a long time.

The increased volatility in these markets will unnerve certain participants....

3. VRS

Actually he's right - I hold ASX:MYG - they've just announced plans for 100% option on Gullewa gold project - and I'm in Bassari, Troy & Chesser for these m&a moves within the industry - We shall see...

VRS ;)x

4. rml978

rml978 Member

5. VRS

AAAAAAAAARGH!!! I almost hit he REPORT button then...

You sure knw how to make a Northerner feel uneasy-queasy duntcha?!?!

VRS ;)x