Selling to Bullionmark

Discussion in 'Silver' started by toto, Sep 12, 2011.

1. even flow

even flow New Member

They need your:
    1. D.O.B,
    2. photo ID, and
    3. proof of australian residence.

They are most likely requesting a passport for #3.
    If you dont have one, then a certified copy of a bill for any service that has your address on it should be fine (e.g. tesltra phone bill, etc.)

2. xenith69

xenith69 New Member

Well they rang me back and are happy with a letter from my bank stating i am who i am.
    So thats good news.
    It just took a while for them to get back to me maybe they are very busy as the demand for physical is at it highest.
    Just think it could have been clearer on the website.
    All in all i think its sorted.
    Thx

3. m0xty

m0xty Member

I agree with this point...sell and buy from SS community...

waiting order from BM (wrongly order a set of coins-->need only one set I made 2 orders, and warn they will charge $90 if I dont pay first order, so I paid both order, unfortunately lost shipping cost) and BB (need at least 2 weeks to dispatch)

4. Au-mageddon

Au-mageddon Active Member

Not very impressed with BMark ... send an item into the basket, then when you agree to pay and confirm on an amount, you get charged a different amount on your visa if the POS has changed in between.

I also think their delivery charges are ridiculous as they charge insurance whether you want it or not.

When I questioned them about this practice (changing amount after you confirm a deal), I was told I could cancel the order and they would cancel my membership. No trying to help me out or sort the problem out .. Just we can cancel it and seeya later.

Friggin Pathetic .. No wonder I wont deal with them again.

Have been dealing with Ossie from Bullion Money ever since ... couldnt be happier, as nothings a problem with Ossie.

5. m0xty

m0xty Member

I'm also one of disappointed costumer :) I'll try other recommended dealer anyway

6. pthysse

pthysse New Member

Was there ever a resolution of how long it took, what the process was, and basically how easy it is to sell back to BM?