Bullion Bourse

Discussion in 'Silver' started by ruzmidah, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Ilikemetals

Ilikemetals Member

I've ordered 4 times from them and recieved each time. I had to wait 5 weeks however for my 2012 kooks, but all's well that ends well.

2. 1for1

1for1 Well-Known Member

I havent even got mine yet within Australia, what even makes you think BB has taken possession of your allocation from the PM, they would then need to process and ship to Singapore.

You should be more realistic in your supply time and should back your own purchasing decisions more, you are showing severe signs of cognitive dissonance.. tell me, what made you chose BB in the first place?

You sound scared, hang ten my friend.

1for1

3. ruzmidah

ruzmidah New Member

well... to tell the truth... I am....
    :eek:

4. Scorpion75

Scorpion75 New Member

I've ordered from them a couple of times in the last month or so and have personally picked the goods up from there office. Each time i have asked about coins and they have said there is a delay with the mint as we all know. I've spoken to both of the guys there and they are great. Dont stress about getting your goods. As soon as they get them they will send. Relax. I received an email last week saying they still only had 10oz bars and 10oz coins produced from the P/Mint in stock. Its the mint that is holding up your order, not Bullion Bourse.

Scorp

5. Captain Kookaburra

Captain Kookaburra Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The key problem here is that you have ordered coins that are not available at present.

If they don't exist, you can't have them. I'm waiting of a few hundred ounces of 2oz dragons myself.

When Perth Mint produce them, you can rest assured that BB will be one of the first dealers to get some, as they pick them up direct.

If you ordered from me the delay would be greater.

It's like buying a car new, sometimes you have to wait while they make it.

6. cocochanelkel

cocochanelkel Member

Agreed. I have never had a problem with them either :)

7. povman

povman New Member

Also agree, great service, slow postage, but gets there in the end!!!!

I'm a stacker, so not too fussed how long delivery takes.

Only have to find a place to stack it when it arrives anyway!!!!!

8. silverwink

silverwink New Member

CK, thanks for your post. What has annoyed me is that they sent me an email after my purchase stating they had them in stock and would send them. Next email said they had sent them, next email said that they had dispatched on such and such a date and here was the tracking number. Their most recent email said that they had not sent them yet and hoped to do so soon!

I can well appreciate the problems that had arisen at that time, but I resent being fed a brand of something because I am not in Australia or whatever. Better to tell the truth and ask the buyer to wait than to try 'the cheque is in the mail' routine.

9. projack

projack Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I like AeL business model better. He sells his own stock only so he can post immediately after payment. He loses out on some business, but no one start a thread like that every few month, and his energy can go to serving his customers instead of sending out emails daily with endless excuses.

10. EJAM5

EJAM5 Active Member

My suggestion to those that cant wait, is to confirm with them first if they have the 'stock-in-hand'.
    If it is, then pay by whatever means comfortable, email them the receipt of deposit transfer etc. and request immediate shipment/delivery.
    If it's not, then wait (patiently and with less stress) until it is before parting with your paper.

I think there is a majority that are willing to wait.

Not the case with the BB, but I agree ordering from a dealer who knows they wont or cant provide the stock even after taking your payment thus establishing a contract of sale is down right illegal and a bit of a 'Downie' :p

11. ruzmidah

ruzmidah New Member

Thanks for the inputs all.

I will email (and call them) early next week to see how it goes.
    I just hope I will be able to get my metals in the end.

12. christo

christo Member

Bullion Bourse, love them, very good price, cheap postage, and follow up email when moneys have cleared and when item has been posted, with tracking numbers. They state in description if there is a wait, yes maybe with the dragons it went over stated wait time, but bound by supplier. That is expected i would have thought. m2cent:)

13. grinners

grinners Active Member Silver Stacker

Their computer system is not great, I have had an email answered by two different workers there via email with two opposing answers :) I only sent the email once!

But they get the job done. I have always recieved my metal.

If I wanted to pay for fast email replies, I'd pay extra somewhere else. But I don't, I want the exceptional prices that BullionBourse offers so I go with them :)

Happy customer here.

14. cnsjock

cnsjock New Member

+1 more

15. Silvermonkey

Silvermonkey Active Member

Have done most of my purchases through BB, Always recieved my orders even though they can be slow, as they expand more into the future im sure they will look at this but either way i have always recieved my stock and will continue with them into the future. If only for the time frames sometimes I can't really fault them..
    Thumbs up here!

16. lucky luke

lucky luke Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Have you tried ringing them? You might feel more at ease hearing a voice on the other end advising you of your order status/queries.

17. silver dragon

silver dragon New Member

I have never had a problem. at the moment it is expected that there are delays for many items. I think they can be totally trusted but can understand that for anybody who hasn't ordered from them before it would be a bit stressful waiting.

18. Stedlar

Stedlar Active Member

Well I just received my ASE's that I ordered and paid for last Monday.

It was my first order with them, and they had a price that seemed reasonable.

They returned my emails quickly and dealt efficiently with the ID requirements.

I'd have to say that based on my first experience and the recommendations here, that I'd be happy to deal with them again.

19. ruzmidah

ruzmidah New Member

I have just received my ordered items from BB.

Looks like i owe them an apology as my fears are unfounded. =D

I would recommend them to anybody and would deal with them again
    (but i would avoid any dragon coins now, the demand and waiting time is horrendous =p, of course this is not in any way due to BB but rather due to the suppliers, ie PM)

PS: Is there anyway i can edit my 1st post? =(

20. Dandan

Dandan New Member

Had coins arrive from them today. No capsules. Bleh.... Not really happy. Is this normal? Other places I have ordered from provided capsules. Oh well. Maggie to the rescue!
    Thank you Maggie. You are a gem!