Hello People!!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Members' started by TheBullionCollector, Aug 23, 2011.

1. JezebelDecibel

JezebelDecibel New Member

Buy when the market dips & purchase larger amounts to save on postage.
    When you see silver dip down $3 or more buy & if it drops down again buy even more that the time before.
    If you ever see a dip down larger than $6 it's time to go in hard.

Don't wait because you hear a stacker with a massive stack, say they are holding of for a bigger dip.
    Buy on any good dip & keep some funds spare encase it dips again.
    I went in hard on the January dip of $26 & many waited for it to go lower & it just went up.
    Then when it dipped from $49 to $34 several were waiting for it to go to $28 & it never did. I went in on that dip & had it gone lower to $28 I would have just purchased more that I did at $34.
    REMEMBER, those with large stacks want hold off for rumored dips that often do not happen. Any dip $3 down or more is a great time to buy.

If you have no Silver then just buy some ASAP.
    Whenever you can buy cheaper than the price you entered, thats a great time to buy.

Always make sure your dealer has lowered the price, some can be slow to adjust the price on dips.
    When new to building a stack, it's wise to look at the charts reliquary & how dealers adjust their prices to it, some can be a little slow to lower their price.
    Avoid E-bay, if your not sure on what some of the descriptions are & stick to bullion dealers, until your fully informed.

Remember to include you postage into your cost average. Buying lots of small purchases can become truly expensive.
    10 oz or 20 oz silver buys often give a better discount & can cost almost the same as postage for 1 oz.

This is what I have done over 10 months & I have truly increased my net worth over that time.
    September is often a time that silver moves up, buy now.
    I hope this is helpful. :)

If you hear nasty rumors that I am a freak some of it may be true ;) but most of it truly nu-informed.
    However I am a beautiful freak with a loving hart.

I hope your entry into this form is 999 time more welcoming than mine was.

2. TheBullionCollector

TheBullionCollector New Member

Great info jezebeldecibel greatly apreciated :) ill keep the tips in mind...

Thanks

3. PMcat

PMcat New Member

Hey Alex, welcome!