Why don't Sprott, Turk, Maloney etc etc...

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Earthjade, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Earthjade

Earthjade Member

All team up and buy the hell out of the COMEX silver supply?
    They always complain about silver market manipulation and also how small the market is (approx 1 billion).
    So surely between them they (and their followers) would be able to buy close to a billion dollars worth of the stuff, demand delivery and therefore bust the price wide open.

2. Szag

Szag Member Silver Stacker

Because they're setting up their position before the big fall. The longer it takes, the more they accumulate.

3. Szag

Szag Member Silver Stacker

Actually, that's not fair. They seem quite benevolent. They're ALSO delaying it to give time for the populace to accumulate.

4. toto

toto New Member

This sorta makes me feel uneasy, I always felt that the idea was to get the stuff into the middle class so that there is more money around, I don't like the idea of a few people having it, isn't this about the wealth divide just as much as wealth protection. I think Max and Stacey were on the money when they started the $500 silver if you want it youtube thing. What would you like? 35 million ounces going to 6 or 7 firms or to as many people as possible? What are you going to do when it drops again?

They are business men don't fool your self. All they want is real price discovery.

5. toto

toto New Member

This is left blank intentionally.

6. silversurfer2010

silversurfer2010 New Member

I've never heard Mike Maloney complain about the manipulation..in most videos you'll hear him say 'I LOVE the manipulation' as it gives him and his customers more time to accumulate at lower prices - therefore more real wealth getting out into the hands of the middle class as per his mission. The market will always win in the end. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IwjoMK461A