The Coming Silver Accident

Discussion in 'Silver' started by silver$100, Aug 17, 2011.

1. silver$100

silver$100 New Member

...."This will not be like any accident you have ever witnessed or experienced. This is an accident you can fully prepare for, and greatly profit from. This coming silver accident could favorable and permanently alter your family's standard of living and financial security. The great news is that preparations for this accident are simple and merely depend upon you applying common sense."...

...."The primary factors mandating a silver accident are excessive naked short selling and leasing. Silver has the largest short position that's ever existed in anything. This is the key component to the coming silver accident. The total naked short position in silver measures into the billions of ounces and towers over real world supplies. This combined short position includes the COMEX, all other exchanges, forward selling and leasing, the cumulative issuance of unbacked silver bank certificates, unallocated storage programs and pool accounts. No other commodity has such a huge naked short position."...

..."It's rare to be presented with an unavoidable financial accident that you can personally benefit from. If you find my argument has merit, then position yourself in silver before the coming accident. If you wait until the accident happens, it will be too late."

source: http://www.silver-info.com/the-coming-silver-accident.htm

I'm patiently waiting :cool: ... and Iwill keep accumulating more PHYSICAL Silver! Are you ready for this kind of accident?! :p

2. Ag

Ag Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Yep stack hat on :) come run me over!

3. Dusty

Dusty Active Member Silver Stacker

Thanks for the post, I believe we are all aware and waiting "BUT" it's like standing beside a set of rail road tracks looking as far as you can see but not seeing the train.

The train controller has control of the situation and we have none, will we see that train or will it come when we have all given up and moved on?

We all hold a ticket but there's know arrival time and we might have to pass it on to our kids than they have to wait?

I hope to see, but looking down those tracks can be a long long wait.

I'm still waiting for someone to tap me on the shoulder and say, mate the train will be here in a 1hr.

But I can only see thousands of other people standing there with me looking down those tracks.

4. MelbBrad

MelbBrad New Member

Yup, been waiting for a long time now for this 'accident...'

A long time... Such a longtime that I reckon it might be bollocks.

5. Nukz

Nukz New Member

So it's not fundamentals anymore? it's only by accident now lol

6. Ouch

Ouch Active Member

Like a hot knife through butter accident

7. RetardedMonkey

RetardedMonkey Active Member Silver Stacker

I've come to the conclusion that even if the market goes sideways for the next 5-10 years, I am pretty happy being able to hold onto the wealth in my hands, rather than just looking at a few numbers on a screen.

8. Old Codger

Old Codger Active Member Silver Stacker

Not actually all that concerned about the timing, I am more interested in the validity of the theory.

9. fishball

fishball New Member Silver Stacker

Quick! Someone hop onto the meme generators and make a demotivational poster!

Like a hot knife through butter indeed!

10. Ouch

Ouch Active Member

True not all stackers are waiting/wishing for the parabolic spike. I hope more stackers think in this way.

11. LovingtheSilver

LovingtheSilver Active Member Silver Stacker

To they guys that either were stacking or can remember the 1980's climb in silver price... were similar stories we hear today floating around then, in particular silver shortage/supply?

12. MrSteve

MrSteve New Member

Make sure you're facing the right way!

13. Nukz

Nukz New Member

Kinda like this shortage? http://www.smh.com.au/business/housing-shortage-to-quadruple-hia-20100318-qgzu.html

If there is any validity to this i would say it's simply because silver to mine makes no money at these prices, once the price rises and more mines come online the price will normalise.

You have to remember in 1980 the only difference was the price was being manipulated up via long positions on futures contracts. I don't think the Hunts were out to get JPM or HSBC i think they simply saw a small cap market that could be moved with there fortune.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

I like this bit "It is, basically, this bloated short position that's at the heart of the coming silver accident. It is this same excessive short position that guarantees a financial windfall for your family. A naked short sale is the sale of something you don't own. While common in financial markets, more than 99% of the world's population will never sell short anything in their lifetimes. That's because it's an unusual and unnatural financial transaction. "

Physical baby :cool: aaand maybe a few miners.

15. Marco55

Marco55 Member

Very informative report.

The key is the Bloated short position. So no matter how much there is of above-ground silver, "they" can`t cover it. Eventually someone, at sometime, will demand Silver delivery, whether for Industrial and/or Investment. And "they" don`t have it. Silver will be spread worldwide, making Confiscation/Nationalization, impossible. The price will soon begin to gain momentum, as Silver delivery needs become more frequent, and can`t be hidden.

16. silver$100

silver$100 New Member

Gold is busting out... It seems that silver will flollow now!

17. Silver Soul

Silver Soul Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Can you make this happen after the 1st September...........come on drop like a brick :rolleyes:

18. systematic

systematic Well-Known Member

i have a feeling a drop is coming in the next few weeks

19. silver$100

silver$100 New Member

Of course, it's possible... The front page of the Huffington Post today was "THE GOLD RUSH" ... either a correction is coming or a blow off phase! :) Time will tell ;)

20. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

yeah, I used credit card to buy for 10 persons and collect the fiat and pay off the card, this way I can get the 10 buddies to hold the bars for longer time and I am taking lesser the heat.
    :cool: