2012 SILVER & GOLD LUNAR DRAGON GROUP BUY UP DATE

Discussion in 'Lunar Forum' started by Maggie, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Maggie

Maggie New Member Silver Stacker

Hello Everyone,
    I am ready to accept orders for a group buy from APMEX. Please understand that I do not know yet if any limits apply to quantities of Lunars, I am awaiting further advice from APMEX. Also, please DO NOT ORDER ANY PROOFS OR NUMISMATICS as these are subject to GST. To try and keep this fair to all involved, I may have to apply limits ( on LUNAR DRAGONS, SILVER or GOLD) at the beginning until I get a better picture of quantities that you require. If you like you can just give me your wishlist and I can work on it from there. I am negotiating to have ORDERS SHIPPED WITH UPS. Pricing is unavailable at this point, until further discussion with APMEX, but I imagine it will be closely related to spot price on the day. PLEASE POST ORDERS HERE (unless you would prefer to keep your order private), so that my private message bank doesn't overflow.(No preferential treatment will be given to orders received by private message) I will add to this as soon as I have further information.
    Kind regards, Maggie

PLEASE NOTE: AMERICA SLEEPS, I DO NOT HAVE ANY PRICE DETAILS YET!

I HOPE EVERY ONE IS PREPARED FOR THIS AS MINT ALLOWS ME TO PLACE ORDER AND IT IS CONFIRMED, I WILL HAVE TO PAY WITHIN 36 HOURS AND MAGGIE DOESN'T HAVE ENOUGH CHILDREN OR PM'S TO SELL TO GET THE $$$$$
    Regards Maggie

AS THIS IS A WISH LIST, IAM UNABLE TO CONFIRM ORDERS. I HAVE BEEN ADVISED I CAN DO THE GROUP BUY, I WAS UNABLE AT THE TIME TO GET MORE INFORMATION AS IT WAS EARLY HOURS OF OUR MORNING, AND I WAS NOT AVAILABLE TO RETURN A REPLY. APMEX KNOW WE ARE DOING A GROUP BUY AND IT IS SOLELY FOR 1OZ SILVER AND GOLD DRAGONS. UNTIL I KNOW MORE, YOUR REQUESTS AND QUESTIONS, I CAN NOT ANSWER. I DID THIS GROUP BUY FOR THE PEOPLE WHO MAY HAVE MISSED OUT AND THEY COULD PURCHASE AT A REASONABLE PRICE. I DID NOT DO IT FOR BULK PURCHASES. I WILL HELP WHERE I CAN BUT THE PEOPLE NOT EXPECTING A LARGE QUANTITY WILL BE PUT BEFORE THE LARGER ORDERS. THIS IS WHY I STATED I MAY HAVE TO APPLY LIMITS. I WILL KEEP EVERYONE UPDATED AS I KNOW MORE. I WILL BE DOING MY VERY BEST.
    foot note, Gold Pelican has been kind enough in assisting me in areas of business that is associated with a buy of this size. PLEASE DO NOT SEND HIM MESSAGES.
    Kind regards Maggie.

UP DATE

I PUT A SHORT NOTE THIS MORNING END PAGE 5. I went to sleep feeling heavy hearted, after asking you all to stop putting your wishes down, I thought about this for a long time and I felt that I had made a mistake. I think these numbers of wishes may be important one day to Silver Stackers. We really are only stating what we wish for and who knows. I re read the email from Apmex and I saw not defeat but hope. New day, who knows. IT READ, They do not have in stock, I will be notified when it is in. Our order has gone to the Product Manager. I would not be able to buy from the Website. I was told to go and place in the alert me section the amount I was looking at. IAM WAITING FOR NEXT EMAIL. I have searched many mints and sites, I went to Gainsville they are no different, but I didn't get email telling me that the product manager has our total. At least we have that much, from Apmex.
    That is as much as I can tell you.
    YOU CAN WRITE ONLY YOUR WISH DOWN. PLEASE NO NEGATIVE REMARKS AS I BELIEVE THIS IS IMPORTANT THAT WE, MEMBERS OF A HIGHLY RESPECTED FORUM, KNOWN FOR ITS SUCCESS, AND THE WAY BUSINESS IS DONE, CONDUCT OURSELVES ACCORDINGLY. THE NUMBERS HERE CAN ONLY BE SEEN AS A RESOURCE FOR ANY BUSINESS.

THANKYOU GP.
    THANK YOU EVERYONE,

GP I WILL CLOSE THREAD IF YOU WISH.

UP DATE

I recieved another email last night advising me, " They have NOT started selling these products yet, BUT they will start selling them SOON, but no date line yet.." our alert me is in place.
    I will be running this next few days to clear my orders, and get them finished. Please easy on messages to me. Thank you.
    Kind regards Maggie

UP DATE

I received another offer from the German Company this morning. IT IS 500 X 1oz SILVER DRAGONS 55 EURO ea 50 X 1oz GOLD DRAGONS 1382 EURO ea I MAY BE ABLE TO GET A BETTER PRICE, IF ANY ONE IS INTERESTED IN THESE PRICES PLEASE PM ME. OTHERWISE I WILL NOT BE GOING ANY FURTHER IN NEGOTIATING ANY MORE WITH THEM.
    Regards Maggie

UP DATE 7.9.2011

Apex, still have alert only on all Dragon sizes, except 1 Kilo Dragons. I was told by Perth Mint they are presently working on mintages that have not been completed. I have sent another email to Apmex, explaining we will be happy to receive a lesser amount than what I first asked for. I mentioned there was 201 Silver Stackers who would be grateful for any assistance they could give.
    I also follow up on any new information I hear where we can purchase at a price that is reasonable.
    Regards

UP DATE 22.9.2011
    Hello Everyone, I have had our first Alert for 1oz Silver Dragons. They are $99.99ea and only available to customers who have previously bought lunar 2 coins from Apmex and it is for 1 X 1oz Silver Dragon only. last group buy I was charged GST for 4 out of 6 boxes we bought by Fedex. Even with a ATO Ruling for .999 Silver Bullion, I have not received my money back for 4 boxes. Every day since that group buy I have either emailed or rang Fedex, with no solution, even though we have been advised by ATO, the ruling applies to all the products, except any that were not proof's. Apmex can not guarantee me this will not happen again. I have informed you now of this as I don't know how much more I can do, regarding any further orders from Apmex. There are other options Iam looking into and I will keep everyone informed. As for Apmex prices. I must leave this up to you all, to decide.
    Yours sincerely Maggie

2. RetardedMonkey

RetardedMonkey Active Member Silver Stacker

20x 1oz Silver 2012 Dragons - thanks Maggie :)

^^ Revised amount ^^

3. El Bullion

El Bullion New Member Silver Stacker

100 x 1 oz Silver Lunar Dragons

<<woah...if a limit is applied, I'll take 20 first, and then the rest can follow when available>>

Thanks Maggie.

4. jozk

jozk Member

Hi,10x Silver 2012 Dragons,please

5. fishball

fishball New Member Silver Stacker

[del]2000oz of 1oz Silver Dragons thanks Maggie[/del]

Just kidding, 80 x 1oz Silver Dragons (4 mint rolls fitting nicely into 3kg plat bag). Thanks a lot Maggie!

6. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

me wish, 1 roll of 1/2 oz silver dragons and 1 roll of 1 oz silver dragons

7. Jing

Jing Member Silver Stacker

10 x silver 1oz dragons please :)

8. GCP

GCP Member

Hi Maggie, appreciate you putting your hand up to get this going. Put me down for a roll of 20 (silver) please

Cheers,
    GCP

9. jpanggy

jpanggy Active Member

I will take 80 piece of silver dragon, or 4 rolls.

10. Boomstix

Boomstix Member

20 x 1oz Silver Dragons please and thank you!

11. Chillidog

Chillidog New Member Silver Stacker

100 x 1oz silver dragons
    4 x 1oz gold dragons
    Now back to the salt mines to earn the fiat..

12. AgOx

AgOx Member

20 x 1oz Silver Dragons please !

13. Loxmyf

Loxmyf Member

20 x 1oz Silver Dragons please.

14. Silvester

Silvester Member

1 roll of 20 x 1 oz silver beasties for me thanks. And I do mean thanks!

15. Hawk

Hawk Member

Hi Maggie,
    20 X 1 OZ Silver Dragons, Please.
    Regards,
    Hawk.

16. silver addict

silver addict Active Member Silver Stacker

20 x 1 oz dragons, thanks

17. thatguy

thatguy Active Member

20 X 1 oz please

18. Arsenal

Arsenal New Member

20 x 1 oz ( 1 roll) thanks maggie :D

19. Icehole

Icehole Member

40 x 1 oz silver thank you

20. lamp

lamp New Member

I like to order 10 x 1 OZ Silver Dragons. Thanks so much Maggie everything that you are doing :)