what do you think ?

Discussion in 'Silver' started by hihosilver, Jul 29, 2011.

1. hihosilver

hihosilver New Member

Just pondering before the possible big move next week (well one thinks anyway there will be a big move :rolleyes:

Will the online dealers website mysteriously go down? that is "if" the spot go south :lol: you won't be able to buy :( and of course, stay fully functional and ready for business when the price sky rocket. But as I said "just pondering out loud" :p

I look forward to the ride ;) One will just have to wait and see eh! :p

2. Ag

Ag Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

My guess is if the dealers suppliers keep up with the demand? (if it happens...) for a simple example - dealers will sell for for $43/oz PROVIDING they can restock at $42 from the supplier...I don't blame the dealer in this situation - a buck (or whatever) out of me is a profit, but no point selling to me for $43 if he buys at $46...

Just my 2 three pence...

3. hihosilver

hihosilver New Member

I understand we are talking hypothetically but it maybe like the petrol prices (or gas for the septic tanks on the forum :D market here in Australia - prices go up instantly when there is a crisis however, take an age to come downwards even though the price of the barrel has come down.

Only one can wait and see ;)

4. silver$100

silver$100 New Member

I don't care when the next big move is coming. Maybe next week, maybe in 1 month... :)

The only important fact is that we all have bought our silver before it has become a mainstream investment :cool:

Listen to Mister Ted Butler:

"As more people are subjected to the daily reports of a financial world in distress and of political animosity, their thoughts will naturally gravitate to assets with no liability to that stress and animosity. As more people come to learn of the rarity and value of silver compared to gold, their choice will be to buy and hold silver. The trick, as always, is to beat the crowd. "

source: http://www.silver-info.com/a-nervous-new-world.htm

5. hihosilver

hihosilver New Member

I see one dealer has flagged they shut down upon next weeks market opening (the mind ponders about the rest) :/ as I said watch this space :rolleyes: Are we about to see the petrol filling stations mach #2 :/

6. thatguy

thatguy Active Member

good on em for putting it in the open! Much better then "surprise stock take!"

7. hihosilver

hihosilver New Member

Yes I agree with this chap at least we can prepare to place orders somewhere else :cool: