Silver to $48 by tomorrow.

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Dusty, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Matthew 26:14

Matthew 26:14 New Member

True about the Dragons perhaps selling out rapidly and "missing out". But when you take risks in investing in something because you fear "missing out" its not a good sign. There are literally millions of different products you can invest in, the 2012 1oz silver Lunar Dragon is just one of those.

My MCC shares (MacArthur Coal) shares went up like 50% in a week. Luck sure but just pointing out that if I dont get the Dragons, its no big deal, I will just invest in what is No.2 on my list of the best investments I think are going around.

The ridiculous prices paid in Australia housing is fueled in part by the flawed belief that "if I dont buy now prices will keep going up and I'll miss out". It would seem the market is cooked and ready to be taken out of the oven.

Howd you be geared up the ying yang borrowing $550k to buy a $600k house in the last year? I'd say you could be going to see negative equity in your house pretty quick.

So my view is, if I miss out on dragons, meh, just on to the next investment !

2. Matthew 26:14

I agree about the bargains. I've loaded up on 1oz Mouse/Mice at an average of $40 a coin. I reckon its not much different to buying an investment house - buy the cheapest most run down house in the neighbourhood and the strength of the surrounding property values will push yours higher.

The Mouse is or has been trading as the lowest premium coin in the series because the PM pumped out another 100 or 200k to put it up to the 300k maximum mintage. But the Tiger is a $50-$55 coin, so is the Ox. Rabbit goes for $50-$60.

Once the Dragon comes out @ $60+? then you will see the value of the rest of this series pull the Mouse up higher and will trade at least the value of the Ox and I would think overtake it. ie. In a year, assuming an unmoving silver price, the Mouse will be a $50+ coin. Having paid $40 for them, thats a 25% return in 12 months. Let's see if share market fund managers can beat that, those overpaid yuppies!

3. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

how could anyone resist the BARGAIN !!! when Perth Mint was selling Carded Koala below the bullion cousin price.

:D what a bargain.

Selling to the USA fetch Carded Koalas the best price I guess, they cant have enough of Carded Koalas. :D

4. alor

if the price went there, we will have a FlatMonkey, or Monkey D Luffy. :cool:

5. alor

Will pay you 8 for 2 Monkey D Dragons

6. Goldmember

Goldmember Member

funny i was at dinner last nite and eavesdropped the ppl in the booth next to us and one guy goes"yeah and what the US govt do is print money and it akes the economy look better than it is" maybe the sheeple are catchin on.....

7. Matthew 26:14

Naughty naughty, shouldnt be eavesdropping....

8. Jislizard

Jislizard Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

So I was out with the missus having dinner last night and I was explaining Quantitive Easing and the Fractional Reserve Banking systems in place in the USA and how their deceptive banking practices along with the massive media distortion was covering up how bad the situation really was. She was discoursing at length on the Austrian School of economics, as usual, and this idiot kept leaning over the booth making baaaaaaaaa noises at us, ruined the evening.

9. bigodds

bigodds New Member

La Porchetta ????

10. Dusty

Dusty Active Member Silver Stacker

Who wants to have a go at calling the end of year silver price in us dollars?

I say that it will close over $50 why!
    Because I say why not ?

11. Guest

Guest Guest

I say $74 at years end...and I also predict this thread will stay on page 1 until silver hits $48

12. 1for1

1for1 Well-Known Member

I hear that call ... now im thinking i should of got some more tubes of lunar mice from bullion money at under $800 a tube... we might be paying $1000 per tube for Dragons when they come out..

Did you pre order any with BullionBourse?

1for1

13. jpanggy

jpanggy Active Member

by year's end if news keeps rolling this bad, $60 is not too crazy.

If there is slight recovery in eurozone and usa, then $35-40 it should be.