TONIGHT is THE NIGHT

Discussion in 'Silver' started by stellaconcepts, Jun 9, 2011.

1. jparrie

jparrie Member

Cool, I'd be interested in that.

2. jnkmbx

jnkmbx Well-Known Member

From what I gather, ever since stella let down his flock on youtube, there's been allegations he's been giving advice which would favour his own position. :/
    Did he scuttle the ship which he set sail to for profit, leaving his passengers to drown?
    Did he betray an untold pact to corner the silver market by being the first to sell out?
    Did he kill Johnny Two-Times?
    The accusations are outstanding :p

Now as far as I see it, there is no smoke without fire, so something is definitely amiss, though I can't be sure as to what it actually is.
    A few months ago there were no videos about concepts, and angry posters etc... etc...

Once in a while we all make threads about our predictions and no one kicks up a stink.
    I figured we'd just all sit down, relax and share our views, like usual, right?
    But when Stella does it, there are mixed sentiments in the air.

Maybe because he comes off as pushing his speculation with vested interests, or maybe because he's got a fanbase and they react to his post as if it were on his channel.

Those are my _observations_ anyway.
    I wear a tin foil hat, so of course I'll be suspicious of what's going on here :p

3. overdraft3

overdraft3 New Member

Stellar what is your investment advice on Amway ?. Should I sell the skipping stones or toss em in the drink ? :D ... Stellar said " Down 3.5% under 36 and even I get scared"... Why would you be ? you sold out right ? errm or you believe in paper trades now ? . Dam his is confusing . Sounds like the trusted George Soros to me :D . wow the giants are here ANOTHER .

Actions speak louder than words. The pen is mightier than the sword.
    Look before you leap. He who hesitates is lost.
    Many hands make light work. Too many cooks spoil the broth.
    Clothes make the man. Don't judge a book by its cover.
    Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Better safe than sorry.
    The bigger, the better. The best things come in small packages.
    Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Out of sight, out of mind.
    What will be, will be. Life is what you make it.
    Cross your bridges when you come to them. Forewarned is forearmed.
    What's good for the goose is good for the gander. One man's meat is another man's poison.
    With age comes wisdom. Out of the mouths of babes come all wise sayings.
    The more, the merrier. Two's company; three's a crowd

Arrrgh ive seen the light now . sign me up Fishball . woo hoo . :D and hi Fishballs Pinky . thats it, im off to drink brandy . Love it !

4. Shaddam IV

Shaddam IV Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Mosh are you back to troll again? Remember what happened last time....

5. silvertongue

silvertongue Member Silver Stacker

This reminds me of Shakespeare's "The Tempest" -
    "Look monster, if I should take displeasure at you..."
    "Good, good, my lord. Patience for the prize I'll bring thee to..."

We all went through the 'bear jumping out the window' dump. We try to support each other, but nobody is going to hold your hand.. PMs go up, and PMs go down.

Be wise, learn to hedge, and Do Your Own Due Diligence.
    :)

6. white-metal-man

white-metal-man Member

mate.....i wasnt looking out for you.......................I think YOU are the HUMTY DUMPTY!!!!!!------not stella

..i think that YOUR SEMANTICS and quibbling are the cause of this sideways animosity in this thread....................NOT Stella's!!!!! like he always has done - he states his opinions and people should accept that they are just opinions!!!..i think some people have taken too much to heart his move between selling his silver (some) and his setup of his new website. I think there is more jealousy in this forum because of this issue. What we fail to see is this guy has gotten off his arse, is active in silver, is active in business - is happy to tell people about that - even help them by posting videos......and all he gets is criticised because of his beliefs. I just find it frustrating that instead of listening and asking REAL questions.......he is attacked with SEMANTIC DRIBBLE about "religious experiences" etc.....i think some members here need to get a life.......if you cant get that ......then at least get off your arses and be active in your own destiny. .......just buying silver and sitting on it is not going to get you to where you want to get!!!

good on ya stella - i may not agree with all you points.....but i sure as hell believe in your approach to life.....which is having a go!....win or fail!...but having a go!

EDIT: i needed to get that off my chest from having watched the blow by blow action last night....................

7. silversardine

silversardine Member

Well done!

8. phillis

phillis Member

ffs, if any other thread on any other forum i frequent turned into this kinda crap, the thread would have been locked a long long time ago

if mosh and stella want to sh*t sling, do it via PM.

Stella, give us a how to on hedging. it'll please the masses.

9. silversardine

silversardine Member

Well. that was entertaining for the first morning read. Now I have to hurry over and see if onyawish sold his stuff to anyone! :/

10. thatguy

thatguy Active Member

Its all a game and to say you don't want to play the game because of risk is ridiculous as even physical silver has risks. As long as you know the rules (or lack of them) and the risks dabble in as much paper silver as you want. Hate the game not the player

11. TinPotWizard

TinPotWizard New Member

average stacker doesn't need to really hedge otherwise why even invest in silver if you think you have to hedge it. But if your running a business involving silver (not using it as an investment), then hedging it to avoid risk could be a good idea.

jmo

12. jnkmbx

jnkmbx Well-Known Member

I figured those people are mostly the subscribers who had certain expectations of stella as I don't see why non-subscribers would get emotional.
    You know, the kind that probably expected him to be the general on the battlefield, and hold the flag up high as they charged towards JPM. :p

hmmm, well coming back to _this_ forum, I'd say that's mostly applicable to other traders here =_=
    They hate it when they don't make the right calls, and a lot of them have the primary objective of making loads of money, so when they see other people doing it they feel bad. ;)

Oh come on man, if your gf/wife said that to you don't tell me you wouldn't boot her out onto the street and confiscate her keys. :p

13. thatguy

thatguy Active Member

It is true we do not have any nor will have any control over this silver game therefore we are just riding the wave. So physical and paper is just a tool to use or not use, so hating the fact that is is the way it is is like hating a spanner...

14. goldpelican

goldpelican Administrator Staff Member

Well there's only a single admin on this forum, and unless someone reports posts, I don't get to read everything.

There's a report link - if you see something that needs attention, please use it.

15. show-me-the-metal

show-me-the-metal New Member

I do not read silver stackers as much as I used to. But one thing I can say is I really enjoy stella concepts videos and writings. Personally I thing he wastes to much of his precious time replying to the idiots that want to have a go at him. I love when he gets a bit smart assy in his video clips as his humor suits me.

Was not happy when he left for three weeks. Now his back can the idiots go find another forum. Please John do not give them the time of the day.

16. Ernster

Ernster New Member

Those damn manipulatOooRz!

"They" brang it down again.

17. jnkmbx

jnkmbx Well-Known Member

However the matter of principal still applies.

Some people wouldn't condone the use of cheating for self gain despite it being an available tool due to the ethics involved.
    Likewise, some people cannot condone the use of paper silver because it goes against their ethics.

As human reactions vary and not everyone has the same principles, these scenarios are likely to happen and people will get cranky. :/

18. stellaconcepts

stellaconcepts New Member

Anyhow........................ Back to the original thread.

Silver dropped 4% 24 hours after the post. Gut feeling was 24 hours out. Still hope in the chart if 36 holds but its not looking all that crash hot. 36 needs to hold for silver to remain neutral at best imo. A daily close under 36 means a retest of the low 30's is likely imo.... some 15-20% lower than current prices.

19. stellaconcepts

stellaconcepts New Member

Who died and made you the stacking police?

Each to their own. There are no rules to stacking and you trying to dictate how one should go about their private business is just weird.

20. renovator

renovator Well-Known Member

Hahahaha yep sure was Mosh is a halfwit last time he came he done the same thing i was a bit surprised he actually made sense in a few posts this time .Man he must have some serious problems or some substance abuse issues .