Subscription special for The International Forecaster, thoughts?

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by thehuckler, May 23, 2011.

1. thehuckler

thehuckler New Member

I'm sure plenty of people would have seen the deal they're offering at the moment for a 1 year subscription and gold franc.

A 1 year subscription retails for $159.95 anyway, together they sell for $329, probably $350 once you factor in shipping costs.

I don't really know much about the coins, they might be terrible condition but sure to be worth something.

http://www.midasresources.com/store/store.php?ref=53&promo=bobChapman

Thoughts?

Franc & Intl Forecaster
    Coin Specs: Fine Gold Content: .18674 troy ounce
    Purity: .900% 21.6Karats
    Diameter: 21mm
    Includes FREE One Year Subscription To The International Forecaster.
    Additional Terms and Conditions:
    Limited to one per person per year.
    This offer is NOT available to current subscribers of the International Forecaster. Subscriptions are sent out from http://www.theinternationalforecaster.com and will start within 2 weeks of the completion of the order processing.
    All subscriptions are sent by e-mail only. A valid e-mail address is required on the check out page to ensure delivery of your subscription. We are not responsible for inaccurate or incomplete information you submit.

2. Yippe-Ki-Ya

Yippe-Ki-Ya New Member

The coin is a bonus - Bob Chapman's words are worth much more...

3. thehuckler

thehuckler New Member

That's the impression I get.

Do you subscribe?

4. thehuckler

thehuckler New Member

I just found out they offer a full complimentary copy if you email them...

If anyone's interested...

[email protected]

5. stepladder

stepladder New Member

I am a happy subscriber since September. I didn't get the free coin though, as I thought something on the Midas website made me think they didn't ship international (maybe that has changed?) I got a few of the free newsletters and then told myself I could have an early birthday present! I think you don't necessarily have to subscribe to get most of the really important info ... you can listen to all his radio interviews and read the exerpts on his website or other places and get it for free. But subscribing make me feel I am supporting a good cause and can ask him the occaisonal question without feeling guilty! He has lots of links to websites and subscriber letters from around the world that are good to give you a feel for what is happening in other places. And yes, at the moment, I would say that I will renew my subscription when this one is up. :)