The King of Silverbug conspiracy nuts

Discussion in 'Silver' started by bron suchecki, May 26, 2011.

1. bron suchecki

bron suchecki Active Member Silver Stacker

I nominate this guy http://silverstealers.net/tss.html as King of the silverbug conspiracy nuts. :p Will anyone second my nomination?

Warning, that webpage is 65,000+ words!

2. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Administrator Staff Member Silver Stacker

I'll second it as long as you guarantee you read all the pages.

3. thatguy

thatguy Active Member

Ok guys if its you time to come clean... no nominations pls, we all have our suspicions :p

4. systematic

systematic Well-Known Member

someone has done some serious homework ..... will have to give it a good read ;)

5. errol43

errol43 New Member Silver Stacker

Dear Bron. Can you give us some of your opinions why he is a nut?

Regards Errol43

6. silverfunk

silverfunk Active Member

i nominate bix weir as silver conspiracy nut

7. glam

glam Member

Wow......... that is a lot of conspiracy.

I think I will just look at the pictures. Lots of gray men looking important.

8. jnkmbx

jnkmbx Well-Known Member

I agree with the spirit of what this guy says.

I especially liked:
    "Prostitute historians who've received grants and fellowships from the Money Power are intentionally silent on such matters. They're on the faculties of major universities and author lengthy books, and leave out or misrepresent major details."

Also, the use of Word 97 to publish the page gives it that extra special feel :D

9. Aengrod

Aengrod Member

^ this +2

10. errol43

errol43 New Member Silver Stacker

Please pardon my It symbol lack of understanding . What does^^^ This mean?. I have been trying to substitute all 3 letter words of profanity and insults.

Regards Errol43

11. thatguy

thatguy Active Member

I think it means '+1' , or 'I agree', or 'I too am jolly fascinated by the question afore mentioned'

12. Elemental

Elemental Active Member Silver Stacker

^^^ these are arrows pointing to the post above.

Usually ^^^ I agree with this post (the one above me that I'm pointing to)

13. margeandtina

margeandtina Member

14. Yippe-Ki-Ya

Yippe-Ki-Ya New Member

Bron - i'm only a short distance into this link and already i like the guy because everything he has said thus far is 100% on the money!

I think i'll second some of the other people here who question your own interpretation of what he has said.

Looks like a good read and i'll also come to my own conclusions once i've read the entire thing...

15. Recent

Recent New Member

Thanks for the link Bron ,great stuff...............................

16. overdraft3

overdraft3 New Member

Had a speed read through 50% of it and saw a lot of alleged facts that have been mooted in various google / you tube / television docs etc . I do not see any dramas thus far . I guess a lot of this sort of stuff is a case of neither believing or disbelieving some things until the alleged facts have been albeit proven or dis proven. ( on the fence ) Its is somewhat like reading the book of deuteronomy lol.

17. THUCYDIDES79

THUCYDIDES79 New Member Silver Stacker

+1

18. silverwink

silverwink New Member

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win."
    -- Mahatma Gandhi

19. bron suchecki

bron suchecki Active Member Silver Stacker

I knew I'd get some crap for this post. He makes a lot of claims but few real links to evidence and lots of quotes without any proper references so you can check the source material.

Choice quote from it: There are enough instances of Pilgrims Society members taking actions against silver to establish a decisive pattern of planned intent to cripple silver prices, to destroy silver as currency, to inhibit ownership of gold and silver from the highest official levels, that we will resume showing a procession of these revolting thieves as follows, and it is no complete listing, for in addition to concerns of limitations of readers time, information on who these Pilgrims are remains fragmentary.

I don't have any time for elite greedy rich amoral fkers but I'm sceptical they all join together and plan worldwide manipulations. Because they are the same psychopaths they can behave the same, but just because you see people acting the same doesn't mean they have planned to act the same.

Plus because they are psychopaths they are out for themselves so stupid to think that they will all work together for any length of time before screwing each other over.

Any whilst I think it is good to hold some silver and gold as part of a balanced precious metals portfolio, we all have to keep perspective. Silver is a much smaller market than gold, and the whole precious metals markets including mining is nothing relative to all other financial assets.

As a result, I just don't see those psychopaths really giving a stuff these days about silver. Yep 100 years ago gold and silver were literally money, so it was important and thus political and games played. But these days the big dollars are in stocks, bonds, derivatives etc, not PMs and certainly not silver.

Maybe one day PMs will become a large market then it might get really political, but we aren't there yet. When you see the Federal Govt wanting to get their hands on the Perth Mint (say, suggesting merger of RAM and Perth Mint) or the WA Govt actually starting to meddle in what the Mint does like Govts do with electricity and water, then you know we are there.

So yes I think it is laughable to think elites care about silver. That is not to say that games aren't played in this market by the proprietary trading desks of bullion banks and hedge funds, but this is not a worldwide conspiracy, just the mundane result of market concentration as this ex central banker and securities markets regulator says http://londonbanker.blogspot.com/2011/05/concentration-manipulation-and-margin.html

So, get over yourselves. We should just hold our PMs and be happy we have a place to park our savings while we wait out these fake and manipulated markets. But don't think the world revolves around us and our PMs.

20. Jislizard

Jislizard Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Seeing as this is a conspiracy thread may I humbly put forward the Bilderberg Group, an alleged group of elite greedy rich amoral fkers who join together and plan worldwide manipulations

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group

No idea if they like silver but I know they hate puppies and rainbows