Harringtons Bullion Lunar Dragon Release

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand (Public)' started by Holy Grail, Apr 10, 2024.

1. Holy Grail

Holy Grail Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Pre-order yours today from our online store or at our Noosa Heads HQ.

https://www.harringtons.au/product/1oz-harringtons-2024-lunar-dragon-silver-round/

To celebrate this lunar new year Harringtons Bullion proudly presents our strictly limited mintage 1oz Silver 2024 Harringtons Lunar Dragon round. This is the first ever exclusive Chinese Lunar round produced by Harringtons Bullion and is limited to 5000 mintage.

It is said that the Chinese lunar calendar dates back to early Chinese Civilisation near 2000BC. This years lunar new year began February 10, with official celebration lasting 7 days. Each year represents a different animal and there are 12 different animals which repeat every 12 years.

2024 marks the year of the Dragon. The Dragon is traditionally associated with good fortune, protection, success and wisdom and symbolises strength. Previous years of the Dragon include: 1916, 1928, 1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000 and 2012.

The 1oz Silver 2024 Harringtons Lunar Dragon Round has been designed to entail impeccable detail with a superior finish making for a premium grade investment bullion round.

The 1oz Silver 2024 Harringtons Lunar Dragon is our first limited mintage release Lunar silver bullion round. These rounds are presented individually in a crystal-clear acrylic capsule, in a mint sealed rolls of 10 and in a monster box of 200.

This unique round is crafted from 9999 fine silver, has a reeded edge and is 1 troy ounce in weight. This beautiful minted piece is sure to get the hearts racing of any true bullion or coin collector.

The Reverse depicts the glorious central focal point of a proof-like finish Dragon flying high amongst an array of frosted finish clouds, with the moon gleaming prominently in the background. Positioned to the top right of the Dragon is the year and words "2024 LUNAR DRAGON".

The Obverse depicts the modern Harringtons seal of quality with the words “Harringtons Australia” with the trademark “HAR-TON” logo as the centrepiece along with the words “SINCE 1906”. These iconic features along with the outer edge rim are embossed in a polished finish over a frosted background.

getter a better look at the 1oz Harringtons 2024 Lunar Dragon Silver Round below:
    https://www.facebook.com/reel/745484517721579

Pre-order yours today from our online store or at our Noosa Heads HQ.

https://www.harringtons.au/product/1oz-harringtons-2024-lunar-dragon-silver-round/

2024 Harringtons Lunar Dragon 1oz Silver Round Reverse (1).png

2. Bigfella

Bigfella Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Well done mate.
    BLOODY RIPPER!!!!!!!!!

3. PMCollector

PMCollector Well-Known Member

Very nice! Well done on all your hard work bringing the Harringtons brand into the 21st century!

4. Argentumiser

Argentumiser Active Member Silver Stacker

Seriously the best looking lunar dragon across the board IMO. Well done.

5. SilverPigDave

SilverPigDave Active Member

The best and I mean the best 2024 dragon design I've seen. Geeze, now I'm going to have to buy some :/

Last edited: Apr 11, 2024
  6. Holy Grail

Wow, thank you all so much for your kind words. I'm so glad all the hard work developing this design and product is appreciated. Hearing your awesome feedback like this makes it all worth it. Thank you.

7. heartastack

heartastack Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Dragon of the year had to order 10!

Argentumiser and Holy Grail like this.
  8. Holy Grail

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6GJ_M1rdJY/?igsh=cGRlZm53MjlndG1p

The Dragons have landed.

Thanks to all who have showed their support.

Pre-Orders for these bad boys begin shipping as of tomorrow and will be available in store from tomorrow 8am.

If you have our Limited Mintage Radio round on order to be shipped with these, we anticipate arrival of the Radio this coming Monday and will ship combined order together as soon as the Radios land.

If you have any questions or concerns, flick us an email at [email protected] of PM us here.

Screenshot_20240423_192037_Gallery.jpg

9. SilverPigDave

SilverPigDave Active Member

Cant wait to get mine :)

ppier and Holy Grail like this.
  10. ppier

ppier Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I know we shouldn’t clog a sales thread, but I now have serious fomo that I didn’t order enough….