Ledger Nano X and Cryptotag Zeus deals from now until Monday

Discussion in 'Digital Currencies' started by pmbug, Nov 24, 2023.

1. pmbug

pmbug Active Member

For anyone interested in a cold storage solution for self custody of crypto assets, Ledger is running a couple of deals right now:
    • Ledger Nano x - Buy normal price, get $30 of Bitcoin
    • Cryptotag Zeus - $40 off (~1/3 off)

If you use my referral link you should get an additional $10 in Bitcoin when you buy a Nano X:

https://shop.ledger.com/?referral_code=HW6BPZ0SQ9H5C

I've been using this product since March and I've chronicled my experience with it here:

https://www.pmbug.com/threads/ledger-nano-x-and-staking-crypto.5401/

markcoinoz and Ivykoin like this.
  2. markcoinoz

markcoinoz Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I got a Ledger Nano X in September 21. Took me a little while to get used to how it works with Ledger Live.
    Overall, no problems with it. They are currently trialing an interface on Ledger Live for Staking (Earn Rewards).
    It is much better than what they used to have.
    Also recently bought the 3 pack Tangem Wallet as an addition. Haven't used it yet.
    As I like to spread the risk when it comes to Cold Wallet storage, I will probably check out a couple of other storage devices.
    The only thing I would suggest is to only buy direct from Ledger and not through 3rd party. That way you know for certain that it hasn't been tampered with
    and you are getting the genuine article. That would apply to any Cold Walllet.

pmbug likes this.
  3. pmbug

pmbug Active Member

The Ledger Live software has staking options for a few tokens built in, but you can stake most any crypto that has a browser extension that interfaces with Nano. I've staked Cardano, Polkadot and Avalanche through browser extensions that connect to the Ledger.

markcoinoz likes this.
  4. pmbug

pmbug Active Member

The Black Friday deal has expired, but they currently have a 20% off sale (until Dec. 23) on the Nano X in the color red.