Bundy Coins Competition

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand (Public)' started by Jonesy67, Nov 20, 2023.

1. Jonesy67

Jonesy67 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I'm sure a few of you know Mathew Spencer of Bundy Coins so I thought I would share a competition Bundy Coins posted today on FB.

https://www.facebook.com/CoinsandCollectablesBundaberg

[​IMG] BundyCoins 30-Day Design Challenge: Create History on Silver!

Hello Coin Enthusiasts!

Are you ready to leave your mark on numismatic history? BundyCoins is thrilled to announce a 30-day design competition that puts YOU in the spotlight. We're on the lookout for the next iconic design to grace our new 1oz Silver Rounds, and we want the public's creativity to shine!

How #BundyCoinsDesignChallenge. Make sure to tag us so we don't miss your entry! Or you can Submit it to [email protected] or simply inbox us.

Deadline: The competition kicks off today and runs for 30 days, closing on Wednesday the 20th of December. Get your designs in before midnight to be considered!

Prize: The winning design will be featured on BundyCoins' new 1oz Silver Rounds, forever etched in the hands of collectors worldwide. The designer will also receive a newly minted round and a certificate of recognition as well as a $250 Voucher to use in-store on whatever you’d like.

BundyCoins_comp.jpg

PS I'm not affiliated with Bundy Coins but yes I'm mates with Matthew. AND if you are wondering NO I will not be entering because as a few of you know I am a graphic designer. :)

2. markcoinoz

markcoinoz Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

3. Shlomo Goldberg

Shlomo Goldberg Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

4. Jonesy67

Jonesy67 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker