FS Gold: 2017 Perth Mint Swan, 1oz 50g PAMP; Silver: 1oz 2011 Kook, Silver Liberty; SIGMA Verifier

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand (Public)' started by joe, Sep 2, 2023.

1. joe

joe Member Silver Stacker

Throwing the swan up now, as well as the Sigma PM verifier. Kruges from my recent post now sold to the one buyer couldn't have been easier; now really approaching the last of what I have, sold most of it a couple years ago on here.

• Price drop on the 50g PAMP - $4800 (under spot)
    Still has plastic on it. Have the original receipt if you want. Bought in 2018.

• 2017 Perth Mint Gold Swan - Have original receipt from 2018 as well. Would NOT sell this as it was an instant favourite but I'm making a move to a place where there's sales tax on even pure gold and I would need to pay to bring it into the country. $3500

• Sigma PM Verifier Original - Near new condition. Bought a few years ago. Asking $1500 since I might need it for a F2F sale of one of the above, but otherwise once they sell, I'll start to lower the price. Or, if you're buying one of the last 2 that remain of my stack then you can have it for $1000, right around what it cost me a few years ago when AUD/USD was much better and definitely much lower than you can get today.

• Price drop on these as well: A couple random silver coins. Eagle was tossed around so condition is.. not so great.
    1x 1oz American Eagle 2013 $50
    1x 1oz Perth Mint 2011 $40

• Also have a stunning ST Dupont Ligne 1 in red box, Ligne 2 gold, and Dunhill Rollagas to sell. Not sure if there's interest here haha.

Apologies for the quick pics and for some old ones too. Happy to take more on request.

F2F Gold Coast or happy to assist with postage.. I do my best to make sure it gets to you quickly and safely.

Re: F2F, Feel free to bring your own test equipment too, calipers, milligram scales and so on.

Contact anytime, 0458 042 877.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2023
    Erin, Silverbandit007 and SolidAg like this.
  2. joe

Sigma sold for ask

BelfastChild and Silverbandit007 like this.
  3. joe

PAMP gone too :(