[SOLD] 1987 1 oz Maple Leaf 9999 Gold Coin at SPOT + Post

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand (Public)' started by Silverling, Apr 30, 2022.

1. Silverling

Silverling Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Hello stackers, I bought this bullion grade gold maple coin here on silverstackers from a long time member with several sales. I can give you the user name of the seller in a PM if required.

The coin came in a plastic flip so I transferred it into an authentic Perth Mint capsule to protect the coin from any further surface scratches.

The photos are of the coin in capsule you will receive.

Priced at spot for this weekend only $old + $15 Express Post with Signature. $old total. (F2F available only on the Central Coast of NSW, take off the $15 postage for F2F)

Post is at your risk after photo of the package and tracking is supplied to you. (never lost a package yet, but just want to be clear on that.)

Payment by OSKO/PayID or bank transfer must be made within 24 hours with you showing screenshot of having payment being made. I will post as soon as funds arrive in my account.

First to buzz either on thread or via PM will get the coin. Here are the photos, thank you.

P1140923a (2).jpg
    P1140934a (2).jpg
    P1140925a (2).jpg

Last edited: May 3, 2022
    madaw1, Acorn, 66rounds and 2 others like this.
  2. Silverling

Silverling Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Sold, thank you.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2022