2020 Collapse

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by TreasureHunter, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Peter

Peter Well-Known Member

Stalin also had a
    Stalin's left arm was also shorter than his right.

Michael Kay likes this.
  2. lucky luke

lucky luke Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I thought he also only had 1 testicle? Or was that Himmler? or Pol Pot? or Saddam? or Ghadaffi? or Assad? or Putin? or Trump? or ..... Hmmm seems like all the "bad guys" have some affliction or other that makes them less "manly". That as well as mental illness of some form or other generalised as "crazy" or "nutter" or "dictator" or "autocratic". The playbook appears to be well rehearsed....

adze67 likes this.
  3. sgbuyer

sgbuyer Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

If they have not been believing in this BS, better to leave Russia as soon as possible. :eek:

It has gone past the point of no return. No one, not even the "manly one" can reverse it. Unless they want to see the final outcome first hand.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2022
  4. Michael Kay

Michael Kay Active Member

Tinfoil hat off, you are embarrassing yourself.

[​IMG]
    Behold! The alpha male LoL
    [​IMG]
    https://ibb.co/fvcf9JB

5. lucky luke

ahhh and out of the woodwork crawl those who want to personalise insults to others in this group. So back at you big fella! Your personal opinion has how much relevancy to me? :) I've never worn a tinfoil hat or been thrown in that camp before but if it means being opposite the likes of you, then I'll happily be in that camp. Good one junior.

6. Michael Kay

No
    Nothing personal. But saying "playbook well rehearsed" shows a conspiracy nutter mentality.

Ghaddafi - sodomised and assassinated
    Saddam - found majorly dishevelled hiding in a ditch - executed by his enemies
    Himmler - lost the war. killed himself
    Hitler - see above
    Trump - 76yo one term loser. But Biden is older and more senile (70 used to be considered too old for POTUS before Trump)
    Putin - failed Ukrainian invasion, (you can add that to Afghanistan and Chechnia) tin pot economy, still stuck in the pre '91 world order. Massive cuck.

All "manly men" indeed... Did I leave anything out?

precious roar likes this.
  7. lucky luke

thanks junior. :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

8. JohnnyBravo300

JohnnyBravo300 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

So which dictator do we support then? The one in Ukraine that locks up his opposition or the one in Russia that does the same but is also fighting a takeover by the wests federal reserve?
    Sorry but i have to back Putin on this one and as an American i love to see the true weakness of these retards in DC and Europe shine through. The least capable bunch of losers that have ever been elected in history up to this point.
    As a group of cucks im sure they love getting whipped and they are probably celebrating by taking Vodka shots from hillarys bellybutton and spanking off to putins picture.

lucky luke likes this.
  9. JohnnyBravo300

JohnnyBravo300 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

We could add all the current cucks to the list for their war against the working class this last 2 years.
    How many businesses have they destroyed and lives theyve ruined for a do nothing flu.
    Kids wearing masks all day in screwel for nothing, family dying in isolation in the hospital and sometimes deliberately killed for science.
    Vaccines pushed on people causing injuries and death or take poverty, your choice.
    Obamas drone strikes that killed many civilians and bushs entire war lie of wmds.
    The list goes on and on even today but im sure they just want the best for us.
    In the west they never need to fire a shot to destroy it all.

When it comes to hiring a politician you get only one type of man.

adze67, STKR and lucky luke like this.
  10. heartastack

heartastack Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Your voters are fat, stupid, lazy, over-medicated, undereducated, entitled, spoiled and non-compulsory voting means they only vote because they are manipulated into being pissed off enough about irrelevant issues to walk to a booth (wait, they don't even have to walk anymore). Equal blame should be on the population your generation failed to educate and further more are too bummed out to fix. All I read from the failed educators are excuses as to why they bred a lame duck generation. We reap what we sow and America sows a toxic crop of tasteless soy. What greedy political class wouldn't take advantage of that? Meanwhile it's still more nutritious than the sludge spewing out of Putin's 'pipe' being sucked on by the champions of anti-west sentiment.

11. sgbuyer

The invasion of Europe is the equivalent of Sauron's war against men.

12. lucky luke

Invasion of Europe?! What a load of codswallop. Invasion of Ukraine perhaps. But hardly Europe. Though THAT is exactly the type of agitation and belief that many are doing their best to try establish. The real "prize" is to isolate China and throw it in the bad guys camp as well. No shortage of agitation on that front either, particularly as it is likely to be the real "main effort" with Ukraine/Russia being merely the trigger. This game of chess has only just started and we ALL will bear the consequences to some extent or another. Only problem being, those who think they will win don't really stop to consider how bad it might be if they lose. I'll keep my tinfoil hat on for now. It feels comfortable and doesn't do me any harm though it seems to p#ss many others off. :)

adze67 likes this.
  13. sgbuyer

Looks like I made a mistake. Two Towers is Saruman's war. Sauron hasn't appeared yet. Before that, Saruman met Sauron to discuss the secret grand plan. You're right that we'll all suffer the consequences of the deeds of the devil, but can we avoid it? Is it something that mere mortals can stop? Could we have stopped the virus at the airports? Not that it can't be done, NZ did it I suppose? So Ardern is the equivalent of the Zelensky for fighting off the virus? :D Could anyone have stopped the invasion? No one.

As for the game of chess, it started long ago, at least 3 years ago or even longer.

14. sgbuyer

The situation in Shanghai looks bad, saw some youtubes, if it spreads to the whole country, there will be a big slowdown. Won't be surprised if oil starts falling back to $60-70. :D

Gold should still hold, silver not so sure... :eek:

Michael Kay likes this.
  15. TreasureHunter

TreasureHunter Well-Known Member

Is Russia going to implode economically?

I came across a video making several interesting points about how their economy could be affected - don't know how credible or how accurate it is, because it has a strong political tone and many empty words without arguments.

Apparently, "stockpiling" of food is occurring in Russia. Don't know if that's true, but even during the pandemic, that's what we were doing and that's what China, Germany and Austria are doing.

Perhaps Russia will attempt to trade with China, India, Iran, Venezuela and the Central Asian countries.
    The west will try to sanction/stigmatize everyone who will trade with Russia, but as we've learned, China and India take a piss on what the west says, so perhaps smaller countries could join.

I can already see the "Axis of Evil" list extended to include this "gang" :D

The mere fact that we see this happening proves the fact that the world is already multipolar.

16. lucky luke

Multipolar? Excellent!!!!

17. spannermonkey

spannermonkey Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Frgn experts everywhere.
    Still trying to outsmart uncle Vlad.
    o_O
    Nothing is what it seems.
    Go talk to the people on the ground and ask them.
    Yes I have family in Ukraine, but now living in?
    Latvia.
    That's where the smart people moved to ;).

lucky luke and adze67 like this.
  18. precious roar

precious roar Active Member

^^ Which is perhaps why you don't care about the Ukranian population. Invasion and destruction, pure and simple.

For all you believing the Russian propaganda, ask yourself just one question: why have they banned external information?

Michael Kay likes this.
  19. Michael Kay

It is obvious that a lot of you commies have never really experienced living in a 3rd world dictatorship. Your absolute ignorance shines through.

If you love Putin so much, you don't deserve to live in the West, or enjoy any civil rights. Off to Russia you go - go on

20. spannermonkey

spannermonkey Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

K
    Keep watching the news