Vintage ABC opportunity

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand (Public)' started by Solidstacks1984, Jan 25, 2022.

1. Solidstacks1984

Solidstacks1984 Well-Known Member

Hi stackers I hope everyone is well

As a few of the group members are aware I am a fairly serious vintage ABC collector and for those that aren't aware please feel free to have a look at the vintage ABC thread

I have noticed in recent months not much vintage product has been circulating sooooooooo....After some long hard debate and some tough decisions I have decided to open the remainder of my ABC hoard to serious offers ....

Some items have been re homed already to a very lucky Aussie based collector as I would like to see some of this history kept as a collection rather than parting with it to another overseas collector... no disrespect to our fellow vintage collectors on the other side if the pond but I would like to see some of the rarer items remain on local shores

Items I will be listing consist of

ABC Collection​

• 1x National electronics 50g award bar beautifully natural toned in original velvet clam shell "extremely rare" only one with case I've come accross my entire time collecting ABC vintage

*national electronics were Panasonic before becoming Panasonic these bars were awarded to sales team stars in 1984 to celebrate the first year national reached 300mil in sales ​

• 1x 50g 5year creeks award "no case" same family/mold as the national variety bars

• 2x Vintage extruded ABC 1oz 1 is naturally toned

Silver Pendant gram varieties...​

• 1x ABC vintage 15 grams pendant "engraved unfortunately"

• 1x ABC 12 grams pendant with original and velvet case complete with Abc/Bhas coa and original .925 necklace "only known complete set I've come across"

• 1x ABC 7.5 grams pendant "only example I've come across"

SIlver Oz varieties/family....​

• 1x ABC .5oz pendant with original blue velvet case "Some staining on the white silk lining" comes with ABC/Bhas coa and a non original .925 chain

• 1x ABC .10 Oz pendant beautiful natural tone but bail broke in transit coming back from U.S.A "still have the bail and would be a easy repair
    GOLD Variety ​
    • 1X older suspected 90s era ABC .5 GRAM 999 GOLD pressed bar pendant with abc hallmarked, 9ct necklace weight 2.8grams

BROKEN HILL ASSOCIATED SMELTERS pty Ltd
    "BHAS"

Normally known for their large crude industrial bars extremely rare in smaller sizes

• 1x 1oz silver Vintage Bhas pressed ingot "triangular logo" with original blue velvet box in vgc

• 1x 31.103grams silver vintage Bhas pressed Ingot with ore shute logo ,beautiful example

• 1× 15.55 grams silver vintage Bhas pressed pendant with ore shute logo ,beautiful example lovely toning developing

• 1x 5 grams silver vintage Bhas pressed pendant with ore shute logo ,beautiful example

Although there are no photos in this listing everything listed is pictured in my photos on the vintage ABC thread if you are not familiar with the items feel free to pm me I'll be happy to fwd images or answer any questions

Please be respectful with offers, entice me with something decent... I could offer the collection to the Americans as I've been approached by many , this represents alot of years networking along with a very large part to abcs history
    Iam confident in saying this is one of the largest and most complete pendant collection with documentations "coa's" linking lineage with some extremely rare items in the mix

I doubt this opportunity will come along again any time soon don't miss your chance to land a 1 off collection

Have a great afternoon stackers and I hope to hear from a few of you serious collectors;)

2. Solidstacks1984

Lots of interest sofar in the collection with some great offers coming through Thank you stackers...
    Don't miss your chance to grab some seriously rare and highly collectable items!!
    Thank you again for looking

3. Solidstacks1984

Offers close at 12:00 lunch time today
    Don't miss your chance this will be last bump before closing...
    Thankyou to all that have pmd and thank you for looking :)

4. Solidstacks1984

Offers are closed thank you to all for your interest pms are coming
    Have a great day stackers :)