Midnight to 6am - Overnight Spot Watchers Spot...

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Turk, Mar 31, 2011.

1. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

biggest phosphate reserves is with Morocco, 70%
    so they got to decide the future of food production for humanity, so is the population growth

2. jultorsk

jultorsk Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

FEhM2xpUUAAvdyc.png

3. adze67

adze67 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I think you might find the genetic experiments they've been running this year are going to make SERIOUS inroads towards their goals o_O...going to take a few years to see it play out though :eek: the "coming war" is already happening, people just aren't aware of it :oops:

SilverBags and hardyakkagold like this.
  4. STKR

STKR Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Nurses have been coming out revealing the threats they receive of de-registration if they expose the situation in hospitals re: vaccine injuries and false reporting of Covid deaths.

AHPRA threating all GPs with regulatory action and having their license revoked if they say anything negative against the vaccine, or say anything which may undermine the vaccine program. This applies to their private life, too. I'm sure they feel nice and safe with the government's offered legal immunity. No wonder the government encourages our people to go and talk to their GP - Of course they're going be pro-druggos.

Then we have the issue of mandatory vaccinations...The general population are too dumb to understand that:

We have NEVER mandated a vaccine that doesn't inject a weakened or dead version of the virus it's intended to immunise against.

We have NEVER mandated a vaccine that hasn't been fully approved.

We have NEVER mandated a vaccine or drug with no long-term safety studies.

We have NEVER mandated a mRNA, or gene based therapy.

We have NEVER mandated a vaccine to participate in public life, or to access shops or basic services.

We have NEVER successfully created a coronavirus vaccine in the past ( here's a good article from ABC with Dr. Ian Frazer explaining why: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.abc.net.au/article/12146616 )

The illogical comparison between traditional vaccines with a proven long-term safety profile and these new treatments will NEVER make sense just because you claim they do.

Even with the government's flawed data, it shows us that Covid is not a virus we should be fearful of. With a 99.9% survival rate for people under the age of 59 and the average age of death being 80> years old, the majority of vaccine trial participants aren't scared of the virus - they're scared of their governments, loss of freedoms and social displacement.

5. STKR

What are people's thoughts on Gold and Silver in relation to the clear and obvious agenda? I mean, less population surely equates to less demand. I was hoping to hold my stack well beyond 2030 but now I think I need to reconsider my choices...

I certainly don't want to hold cash in this environment and feel much safety in PM's... But I don't think PM's present the opportunity they once did now all this Sh!t has begun to unfold. I think this agenda has everything to do with resources. If we don't reduce our consumption within the next 5-10 years, we'll experience shortages on an epic scale. We cannot continue to proceed with out technologically advanced society with the same level of consumerism we're seeing today. The easier solution is to reduce the population, rather than teach or encourage people to not consume or try to keep up with the Jones's.

6. 66rounds

66rounds Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I don't buy into the depopulation scam. Certainly that may be their goal but what they want and what they'll get are two distinct matters. What would you move your wealth into? Cash? There's more of that than gold if you're worried about depopulation. Only real alternative is land/real estate/business which we should already be actively seeking opportunities in regardless of the headwind.

adze67 likes this.
  7. STKR

I did mention I'm not interested in holding cash in this climate. I already run two businesses, one of which is booming and the other is in the event hire industry, so it's generating very little profit (but requires no investment of time and energy unless working). I have been interested in rural land/acreage, however, that's just for lifestyle and not investment. I don't have an interest in real-estate investment at this stage. It doesn't take much for an investment to become a liability and I don't intend to borrow from the bank under any circumstance.

I'm not sure why you don't believe in the depopulation agenda? It's as clear as day that population control is on the cards. I can see how you might be sceptical about the intention to reduce it to 500 million but even 3-4 billion seems very plausible by 2030.

Surely there's something more to the jab campaign than trying to look after people's health. I don't think it's just about profits and control for a second. When you look at our below ground resources for copper, leaf, zinc and silver, we are expected to see consistent declines in mine production between 2028-2032. Who knows, reducing the population through sinister means such as these jabs may even be a more humane way to address the situation, rather than the suffering that would come from supply shortages and a subsequent failure to supply the broader population with basic needs and services.

What's your reasoning for the lack of belief? You seem to be quite in-tune with the potential agenda before us.

adze67 and Millennial Engineer like this.
  8. 66rounds

66rounds Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

It's not that I don't believe that they want to achieve those goals, I'm just not confident in their abilities to reduce the population so drastically, bar a major world war like event or nuclear phenomenon.
    Have to wait and see what some of the long term effects of gene therapy turn out to be

Millennial Engineer and STKR like this.
  9. adze67

adze67 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Sterilisation? Wonder if the parents rushing to get their kids vaxxed are prepared for the conversation, in 5/10/15 years time, as to why they can't have babies o_O

dragafem and 66rounds like this.
  10. hardyakkagold

hardyakkagold Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Last edited: Oct 18, 2023
    adze67 likes this.
  11. alor

Coal and Iron Ore prices down 50%
    AUD will buy 0.51 USD again , same as back in 2003
    We want the gold price to move down, so we can buy them on the cheap, like Brown's bottom

12. Millennial Engineer

Millennial Engineer Well-Known Member

Yeah to me the Deagel report came out of left field for me in December 2019 where I first heard about it, via Australia Burning..

There is a probably a high correlation between those stacking silver and won't take these new Vaccines.

If a depopulation event happens wouldn't that lead to the deflation of the currency as the Central banks remove currency from rotation, therefore de-valuing silver. As silver stays while people move on from this earth.

However if nothing is left of civilization and then silver may act as a standard unit to assist with barter.

13. bubblebobble2

bubblebobble2 Administrator Staff Member Silver Stacker

doubt it! we have DumbMo on this case…. ECONOMIC BOOM! MINING BOOM! HOUSING BOOM!

BOOM….BOOM…BOOM!

14. hardyakkagold

hardyakkagold Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Economic Bubble, Mining Bubble, Housing Bubble.

When these bubbles pop the Aussie Peso will go down into the .40s.

And it will make the 1930s depression look like the good old days.

At least back then people had essential life skills and strong community and family connections, all of which have been purposely destroyed now.

alor, 66rounds, dollars and 1 other person like this.
  15. dollars

dollars Active Member Silver Stacker

Agree unfortunately based on negative real interest rates

Unsure on how long this can last

Inflation now now starting to be impossible to ignore for almost everyone

16. alor

what is the opposite? it was that level before, just a revisit again... all is probable
    given the non trading with the top trading partner...
    immediately after the peak, it is a market crash, not after it was already down (10-20)%
    so you are looking at the shadow of the booms, just like the sun set, just before that all are bright....then total darkness.

17. alor

its on SALE

18. jultorsk

jultorsk Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Silver dips below US$22...
    Screen Shot 2021-12-14 at 4.41.51 pm.png Screen Shot 2021-12-14 at 4.44.29 pm.png

STKR likes this.
  19. heartastack

heartastack Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

At this point they have really made silver only attractive for the SHTF play. I see positives and negatives for that (positive - get more ounces, negative - opportunity cost).
    Reddit's wallstreetsilver still pumps too much misinformation for my comfort.

e.g. "SILVER IS THE ONLY COMMODITY TRADING UNDER ITS 1980 HIGH!"

Unlike the other commodities at the time, the fkn market was cornered you morons....

66rounds likes this.
  20. alor

all most time to buy again

dollars likes this.