WTS : Various Perth Mint minted bars

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand (Public)' started by PMCollector, Dec 7, 2021.

1. PMCollector

PMCollector Well-Known Member

Brand New Perth Mint Gold, multiples available and express service with signature included ($15.50)

Buzz through PM for privacy or here

1oz minted assay card in plastic wrap as issued perfectly intact on both sides with no marks/scratches, etc. - untouched (yes I'm weird with my assay cards) $2570 posted

2oz perth mint Kangaroo in plastic cases as issued (no marks/scratches etc) $5150 posted

50g minted assay card in plastic wrap as issued perfectly intact on both sides with no marks/scratches, etc. - untouched (yes I'm weird with my assay cards) $4150 posted

100g minted assay card in plastic wrap as issued perfectly intact on both sides with no marks/scratches, etc. - untouched (yes I'm weird with my assay cards) $8200 posted

10oz minted assay card in plastic wrap as issued perfectly intact on both sides with no marks/scratches, etc. - untouched (yes I'm weird with my assay cards) $25,400 posted

Other sizes and shapes available, enquire thanks

Asking price includes Express Aust Post prepaid satchel with SIGNATURE REQUIRED packed well and secure
    As previous buyers from me know, I take photos of all packages and send through tracking numbers and details to ensure smooth and stress free transaction for both of us.

No negotiations, price is set and once all sold I will state this until next lot comes in. Items will be shipped once payment clears, will not ship first unless you're one of the special ones :D

2. madaw1

madaw1 Well-Known Member

Top Stacker,top product....

3. Darwin

Darwin Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

This comment is seconded, never had any issues whatsoever with PMCollector over many high value trades :)

Shlomo Goldberg and PMCollector like this.
  4. PMCollector

Aww shucks guys thanks! It’s the trust that makes the community so strong. But @Darwin i got to admit at times, I was frantically pressing refresh every 5 mins on the ‘Awaiting Pickup’ message from Aus Post lol

5. PMCollector

All sold, thanks. More next week, cheers

Shlomo Goldberg likes this.