2020 Collapse

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by TreasureHunter, Dec 8, 2019.

1. jultorsk

jultorsk Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The original article is from 2008 by Al Miller. https://rense.com/general80/protc.htm

"These protocols that I'm referring to aren't even all that secret. They were publicly available all through the Clinton era. These are Treasury protocols that were instituted mostly in the late 1970s when the Treasury and Federal Reserve began to feel that it was important to have an emergency-collapse protocol in place.
    What precipitated the timing of this was the inflationary spiral of the late 1970s. The U.S. Treasury and the Federal Reserve were both concerned that this inflationary spiral, which was occurring not only domestically but globally, might lead to a global, uncontrollable hyper-inflation that the Federal Reserve or major central banks could not stop by traditional means, i.e., by raising interest rates and contracting money supply."

Back in those days they quite probably did have such protocols/documents, who knows, but it's plausible they wouldn't have been "publicly available" on the internet. Since the GFC occurred I think they initiated Emergency Economic Stabilization Act, the Plunge Protection Team (PPT) and other measures to repeal/replace them anyway. Yellen would probably remember them, though. ;)

mmm....shiney! likes this.
  2. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Administrator Staff Member Silver Stacker

^ the disclaimer on that web site is nearly as long as the article ;)

3. jultorsk

jultorsk Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

China says "Do not travel abroad"? (Google translated - better translation needed)

People's Network Beijing July 30 (Hao Ping) This morning, the National Immigration Authority held a press conference in Beijing, notified the main data of immigration management in the first half of 2021.

It is understood that in the first half of the year, the national port has handled 12.224 million mainland residents, and handed over 3,179,000 person-times to Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan, and issued 380,000 people who had issued a residence document in China. In addition, the country issued a total of 335,000 general passports, the main thing is to study abroad, employment and business, and the number of issues is only 2% in the same period in 2019.

In order to protect the people's health, life safety, and do a good job in overseas epidemic situation, the National Immigration Authority implements a series of strict policies. "For non-necessary non-emergency outbound, there is no need to issue an ordinary passport such as an ordinary passport. If there is no urgent necessary thing, it is recommended to cancel or delay the abutment plan of the abutment plan." Director of the National Immigration Authority, Director Chen Jie Express.

In response to the problem with the masses reflecting the difficulty of entry and exit documents, Chen Jie responded: "We also ask for specific questions, do not engage in 'a knife cut', to study abroad, employment, business, etc. Application, after the audit is true, it is timely accepted entry into the country. Especially for Chinese citizens who participate in the international epidemic prevention anti-prevention and reducing property, we will take the initiative to provide priority approval and 24-hour increase. Service, support the global epidemic prevention of anti-optics with practical actions, and speed up the restoration of economic production. "
    Epidemic prevention and control work is inseparable from the support of the broad masses of the people, the National Immigration Authority specially reminded that the current overseas epidemic has not yet been effectively controlled, cherishing the achievements of the fade of the epidemic prevention and control, strictly abide by epidemic prevention, non-emergency Do not travel abroad. (Video Clip: Intern Thousand Quiet)

http://society.people.com.cn/n1/2021/0730/c1008-32176416.html

4. TreasureHunter

TreasureHunter Well-Known Member

5. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

it was later shipped back to London

6. hardyakkagold

hardyakkagold Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Lord Rothschild & Co love their gold, it's just us peasants they don't want to have any;)

7. JohnnyBravo300

JohnnyBravo300 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

No economy that has failed has ever run out of money. They have plenty of worthless bills in circulation. Wheelbarrows full in fact.

8. hardyakkagold

Don't confuse legal tender currency bills with money, JohnnyBoy, that's what I would expect from that not too bright shiney, not you.

As the geat bankster, JP Morgan once said "gold is money, everything else is credit" in 1912 when testifying under oath before the US Congress.

The shock of having to tell the truth for once about the monetary system killed him soon after (before he could savour the delight of seeing the banksters
    wet dream "Federal Reserve" destroy US sovereignty in 1913.

9. JohnnyBravo300

Well an economy has never crashed under honest money conditions that I know of haha.
    That's a fiat phenomenon.

Just saying the amount of currency in circulation has nothing to do with whether anyone will take it or not.

The lady in Weimar had a useless wheelbarrow full and when she went in the store to see if they had bread someone threw her bills out and stole the wheelbarrow haha.

10. TreasureHunter

Poverty in modern terms is an absurd notion. That's not to say that people don't suffer.
    But most people who suffer are actually in an artificially-induced "poverty".

This is a very interesting take, worth watching if you have 15 minutes:

samoth25 and willrocks like this.
  11. hardyakkagold

^^^^^^
    One Man's Poverty Is Another Man's Grandeur!

In my younger years, I spent one year living in a tin shack in the outback Western Australian region of the Kimberly.

No electricity, running water, fresh food ( except what I hunted myself ), TV, or mainstream media.

It was the best year of my life, gold prospecting, hunting, fishing, and swimming every day ( except when the local river was in flood ).

Now I am residing in a double-story house in suburbia with all of modern life's luxuries at my fingertips, and feeling as miserable as a rat stuck in a sewer!

There must be a lesson in here somewhere.

12. willrocks

willrocks Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Looking good.

FRED-m1.png

13. shinymetal

shinymetal Well-Known Member

14. sgbuyer

sgbuyer Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

What do you hunt? Not many places in the world where it's possible to hunt and fish to survive. This is the trouble.

I saw this just this week

Holdfast likes this.
  15. hardyakkagold

I don't do any serious hunting anymore @sgbuyer, my hunting days are pretty much over, it is more of a young man's passion than an old man's pursuit.

Feral pigs, goats, and deer are the main hunting pursuits for us over here together with the rabbits and hares.

Outback Nothern Australia is I have found to be the most favorable to living off the land by hunting and fishing, due to the remoteness and lack of competition
    for the game and natural resources.

Although even up there I have found it to be quite a challenge during the wet season when all the rivers are flooded and the land is waterlogged and the game is
    scattered far and wide away from the usual watering places.

That's when having a few cans of baked beans in the tucker bag insured I did not go to bed hungry;)

Last edited: Aug 5, 2021
  16. TreasureHunter

The Turkish and Lebanese economies are going downhill. Media says that people are buying crypto in order to preserve their assets.

This too is contributing to the increase of the crypto bubble.

In sub-Saharan Africa, people who work abroad (especially in Europe) are using crypto to transfer their money back home (fast, easy, no massive commissions).

17. JohnnyBravo300

My daughter in law said she spoke to someone in the health dept and we are supposed to be locked down within a couple weeks. We will see about that!

My son got lots of attention from the county and the Sheriff by posting a few concerning things about how easy it would be for an armed posse to drag out the county officials kicking and screaming. He was reported by someone and they wanted to talk "about this group" haha.

One thing is for sure, if it was to happen there would be no warning.
    Maybe it's time I finally get a Facebook account so I can talk some public trash!
    My wife says hell no to that idea and to stay a grey man.

Between my son with the Sheriff of Facebook and his father in law on the other side of me ordering concrete during the mud season and getting reported, I'm totally off the radar.

spannermonkey and sgbuyer like this.
  18. sgbuyer

sgbuyer Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Big rain today. Rainy season coming early, same like last year. Floods + Virus, recipe for disaster.

TreasureHunter likes this.
  19. TreasureHunter

Yeah. Hot wet areas are a breeding ground.

I hope the viruses don't "cross-breed" with malaria, dengue or something worse! I know, those things can't breed, they're rather microscopic machines that look like maritime mines.

20. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

leave Afghan now before September 11, the 20 years curse.

the best army would be trained there...

Last edited: Aug 17, 2021