Cyber Polygon Event 21

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by STKR, Jun 14, 2021.

1. STKR

STKR Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Event 201 took place in October 2019 as an exercise to prepare the world for the next pandemic.

Now, we have Cyber Polygon 21:

https://www.weforum.org/projects/cyber-polygon

"The 2021 technical exercise builds and tests the skills needed to protect our industries, centring on a targeted supply-chain attack...

...During the technical exercise, participants will hone their practical skills in mitigating a targeted supply chain attack on a corporate ecosystem in realtime.

The event will be held online on July 9th."

The same centralised power structures that are telling us all we need a 'Great Reset' are preparing for cyber attacks on our supply chains. Nothing suss.

The near perfect timing of Event 201 to brief, prepare and enact plans to manage a coronavirus' pandemic just before (or even at the exact time) COVID 19 originated, should raise the eyebrows of any freethinkers out there.

There is a trend with all these freedom-altering events. Anyone remember the incredible coincidence surrounding the London bombings? I sure do.

This time last year the member @Turk was warning that we need to prepare with 3 months of supplies. He was talking about the significance of the date July 17 - referring to supply chain distruptions and the need to have a plan. Nothing happened on the 17th of July 2020 and, to Turks credit, he acknowledged this and apologises for his misguided certainty.

https://www.silverstackers.com/foru...am-overnight-spot-watchers-spot.7611/page-369

I'm not saying that something is going down on the 17th - but considering the Cyber Polygon event 21 is taking place on the 09/07/21 - I will be stashing away some extra supplies and going over my exit plan, just incase.

66rounds and adze67 like this.
  2. heartastack

heartastack Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Yep the strike rate is currently way worse than a broken clock

3. STKR

What are you referring to? Turks predictions? Who cares about those. It was just an interesting parallel between the date he claimed and the timing of the Cyber Polygon Event 21. There's a pattern developing with these "real-time" exercises and preparedness training events, where the crisis they're simulating unfolds at the same time, or shortly after.

They did it before September 11.

They did it during the 7/7 London bombings.

They did it with Event 201

They're probably doing the same with Cyber Polygon Event 21 with 'The Great Reset' initiative.

That's the point of this thread. There appears to be something significant going on here, and given the events that have passed, it would be wise to acknowledge it and prepare for it - even if it means nothing happens.

The consequence of preparing is minute, if any. The consequence of not preparing may be severe.

Acorn, adze67, 66rounds and 1 other person like this.
  4. BuggedOut

BuggedOut Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Cyber attack is the pretext for shutting down the internet....and crypto too most likely.

Problem Reaction Solution.

Look at the Solution if you really want to understand what and why things happen as they do...

STKR and 66rounds like this.
  5. BuggedOut

Ok, so before people accuse me of the typical tinfoil hat stuff. Have a look at the WEF propaganda on this topic :-

Start from 0:41
    Pay close attention from 1:33

Guess what? All devices are vulnerable. Your home PC for instance.

They are going to wargame shutting down the internet. For our own safety of course!!
    Then if the ransomware is demanding bitcoin payment the cryptos can cop the blame and be demonized along the way.

Win....Win.

Acorn, adze67, 66rounds and 1 other person like this.
  6. STKR

It appears not only probable, but likely.

Interestingly, CommBank, ANZ and Westpac online services are all down. I think they've been down for some time now. I wonder what reasons they'll provide for the widespread outage?..

66rounds likes this.
  7. jultorsk

jultorsk Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

More than just banks affected it seems.

E4D12wZUYAYyUYc.jpeg

adze67, STKR and 66rounds like this.
  8. STKR

It makes you wonder, if this is going to unfold, how is it going to unfold?

Anyone remember deagel.com and their population predictions for each country? Australia was set to lose 30% of its population. American was set to lose 200+ Million people. The population charts have since been removed from the website. From what I gather, the removal of the population predictions was first noticed in April this year.

I remember posting in a thread about deagel.com in 2018 and wanted to get people's thoughts on the topic. The idea of such a dramatic population reduction seemed so unreal and foreign at the time. The population numbers predicted were for the year 2025. Now it's not so crazy.

adze67 likes this.
  9. STKR

Millennial Engineer likes this.
  10. STKR

Allegedly, it is an issue to do with one service provider 'Akamai technologies' - (cyber security and cloud service company, providing web and internet security services).

jultorsk and 66rounds like this.
  11. 66rounds

66rounds Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

We are seeing consistent and repeated targetting of these centralised service providers. This is going to be the new "Covid" in the next five years.

I usually keep a few $k in cash on hand but was caught out today.

12. STKR

It's crazy. That video BuggedOut posted was making comparisons between COVID and the coming cyber attack.

The conspiracy theorist in me can't help but make the connection between Event 201 and Cyber Polygon Event 21. I think something is going to happen this year.

66rounds likes this.
  13. 66rounds

66rounds Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The problem with hard dates is they never stick. Life is fluid. Sometimes the plans work six month ahead, sometimes six years behind.

Someone once explained to me that 9/11 was in fact ten years behind schedule.

14. BuggedOut

Yes, that's how you know it's propaganda. We've been dealing with computer viruses and cyber attacks for decades but the hyperbolic comparisons to COVID is a clear sign they are looking to leverage off the current crisis for the next one.

The biggest surprise to me is how "out in the open" it all is. It is in broad daylight for everyone to see and people barely need to connect the dots.

MacAg and 66rounds like this.
  15. hardyakkagold

hardyakkagold Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

These staged events are unfortunately going to increase as we get closer to the globalist deepstates great reset agenda timeline.

They create/stage the problems then come out and offer the clueless sheeple their solutions to the problems that they created in the first place.

Same as it ever was.

Anyone who does not have 6 - 12 months living expenses funds outside of the system is playing Russian Roulette with their future.

In relation to Deagle population reduction targets, I wonder if it has anything to do with the vaccine dieoffs that some are predicting?

Also, Deagle's economic and financial predictions for 2025 are just as apocalyptic for Australia and most Western nations as their population targets.

Ready to live in a third-world country?

You may find yourself in one without even emigrating anywhere.

adze67 and STKR like this.
  16. STKR

Maybe it's a combination of people dying and people not being born? I wouldn't be surprised if we're Midway through a mass sterilisation program - it's not like it hasn't been done before - like in South Africa, Nicaragua and the Philippines with the tetanus shot laced with the anti-fertility drug hCG.

Many have contacted the owners of deagel.com to enquire into how they've reached such conclusions. They put a statement up on their website addressing this question, specifically focusing on America. They essentially stated their data comes from the Military Industrial Complex and organisations like the NSA and CIA. They stated that a pandemic was one factor, followed by political and socioeconomic factors causing people to flee.

I remember looking at which countries were expected to see an increase in population, and there were few. I don't see fleeing as a sole cause of the population reductions, especially in the western world.

adze67 likes this.
  17. JohnnyBravo300

JohnnyBravo300 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

What's a vaccine dieoff?

18. hardyakkagold

hardyakkagold Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Nothing to worry about, Johnny.

Its just a preposterous belief held by some tinfoil hat conspiracy theorists that the elites globalists' are so evil that
    they released the covid virus on purpose, and that the spike proteins and cocktail of other harmful substances in their
    vaccines were purposely developed to kill of a large portion of those who get jabbed over the next a few years.

Total hysteria and nonsense of course, I have no doubt these billionaire Philanthropists' are wonderful people who have
    humanities best interests at heart and are only trying to help control the viruses and not the world population.

I thing their statements on the Georgia Guidestones is just a bit of a joke and not to be taken literally.;)

Had your Jab yet, Johnny?

jultorsk and dollars like this.
  19. JohnnyBravo300

JohnnyBravo300 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

No way bro. It's not happening and I'm not getting it ever.

On the other hand my mom and dad's side of the family have all had it and also my wife's family.
    Only myself, the wife, my kids and my sons in-laws arent taking it.
    If theres a vaccine die off it will only be myself and immediate family here in Colorado not affected.
    My wife and I already had covid and my kids are young enough that they were probably exposed and never even got sick.
    I'm sure we all have immunity now and we are healthy anyway.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2021
    raven and jultorsk like this.