Reddit #silversqueeze redux

Discussion in 'Silver' started by 66rounds, May 8, 2021.

1. 66rounds

66rounds Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Let's try avoid breaking any rules and keep this thread open for updates on the wall street silver phenomenon.

Oddjob likes this.
  2. 66rounds

3. Millennial Engineer

Millennial Engineer Well-Known Member

Ah the old thread was deleted.

I read the tail end before it got banned.

I wanted to congrats the person who rotated from Theta -> Gold -> Farmland for their family.

On another note:

For a time photos of silver stacks have been replaced with Social Media shots in front of Billboards.
    I hope they are different people posting those photos, which I assume would also be posted to Facebook, Mostly seem to be Millennials (who i think mostly wouldn't too wealthily) in front of the bill boards,

None the less would hope that posting photos of big silver stacks and mug shots in front of bill board are mutually exclusive..

76 k members now,

rxb47va48vx61.jpg

08/05/2021
    They seeming to have good activity as well. I don't really have an idea how much activity is on Reddit.

Last edited: May 8, 2021
  4. adze67

adze67 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

As a rookie chartist :p that is a pretty impressive 41 Year "Cup and Handle" :cool:
    WallStreetSilver post 01.PNG

norman_h likes this.
  5. norman_h

norman_h Member

I find it frustrating that stuff gets censored. It's should up to the individual to determine whether it was truthful or not. Noise is a signal. Slander is a BS excuse used by weak people who tell lies about other weak people who tell lies because they are to weak to fight the real fight... soft hands can't squeeze silver and they is definitely not retarded apes. Anyway, while it would have been interesting to see it play out, that's now a discussion for elsewhere, which is in itself... signal in the noise.

What was amongst that mess at the end, which didn't appear to be the cause of deletion, was a post about the delay of the flagship ABC Bullion Eureka coin. The delivery of this has been pushed back another two months. The company who refines 70% of Australian silver (as per their website) can't even mint their own coin.

Lets see some discussion around this.

Screenshot_20210509-043037_Chrome.jpg

Last edited: May 8, 2021
  6. tdtwedt

tdtwedt Active Member Silver Stacker

7. Jason1

Jason1 Well-Known Member

^^^^ I think the real scandal with the above post and the eureka coin is, that people actually buy that ugly looking coin,you would think that is one piece of silver ABC wouldnt run out of lol

8. IfUdonotholditUdonotownit

IfUdonotholditUdonotownit Active Member

For anyone who missed the intense, white-hot, heated action, that took place in the end, this is all I will say:

[Movie: Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith]
    [Scene: Inside the Jedi Temple]
    Obi Wan: "Wait master, there is something I must know."
    Yoda: "If into the security recording you go, only pain will you find."

In essence, a fight erupted (n.b. both Jedi were infected by the dark side) between two Jedi: one who wanted to reveal what was on the (silver secrets) security recordings, and one who wanted the footage censored. Members of the Jedi Council were screeching at the Jedi who possessed the recordings not to reveal them inside the Silverstackers Temple, and in a last, honourable act, the first Jedi committed suicide - as per Obi Wan Kenobi's death on the battlestar.

9. 66rounds

Can't be divulging people's personal details such as mobile phone numbers.

ozcopper likes this.
  10. norman_h

norman_h Member

That would only require a blanking of the post, not an entire thread. Repeat offenders get banned from the forum.

Joe Bloggs, 66rounds and monopolize like this.
  11. norman_h

norman_h Member

Possibly. Although, it is their flagship coin.

Does this imply that:
    1. The time/cost of minting coins isn't viable
    2. The focus will be on pouring bars because of time constraints, driven by demand
    3. There's more demand for bars than coins
    4. There is no feed supply of silver
    If so, all of this would imply that whales are hoovering up physical silver bars at the expense of small fish.

Would it also be possible that this is an attempt to encourage junk silver out of the sock draw and into bars? I would imagine that it's easier to guarantee purity after a distilled fractional melt and pour than it is to pour blank coins for minting.

66rounds likes this.
  12. IfUdonotholditUdonotownit

Correct. Watch this video, esp. relevant section is between 8:58min - 10:00min. Keith Neumeyer basically says that the little guy gets the "scraps"; i.e. the remnants, after the whales have had their feed.

13. 66rounds

Thread got locked for all the ad hominem attacks. Not for the post.

14. Jason1

Jason1 Well-Known Member

Well its likely comparable to the toilet paper run. They had the paper to make it but they got hit so hard over and over they couldnt keep up with the production. didnt mean there was a shortage of trees to make the paper either just because there were greedy arsehole buying the stuff by the pallet load.
    Manufacturing for retail silver is no different. You can get the materials but its having the equipment and the means to make end product quick enough is where things can bottle neck. They are being hit hard over and over again after covid put a stop to thier production.they never caught uo from covid then these guys came along and hit these places hard.
    Your seeing huge stacks of silver being bought up in one hit, no doubt the guy who puts in an order for 5000 ounces is going to get bumped up the que over a a guy wanting a few ounces. Bars would be quicker to make and the premiums arent much different to coins right now so makes sense for them to do that, better profit quicker to produce.
    Refining huge amounts of silver dore stock piles, isnt a quick thing todo, let along doing the retail minting after.

Last edited: May 9, 2021
  15. IfUdonotholditUdonotownit

Apparently, according to many of the "industry experts" (n.b. Rick Rule, Keith Neumeyer, and some quality other folks & bullion dealers are not included in this motley bunch), if you "do this" (i.e. cannot fabricate products fast enough), it means you have "defaulted." And that your company is probably about to go belly up, very soon, so its best that you buy your products from some other dealer; i.e. usually the fellow who is doing all the squealing about it.

Jason1 and 66rounds like this.
  16. Jason1

Jason1 Well-Known Member

Umm they clearly havent got a clue or if they do they are over reaching to use retail supply as a base for thier claims, they are being a bit cute if saying stuff like that, and your right those making the claims are likely trying to push the sales their direction.

With the effort these mobs are going to
    These wss guys hitting these places would be doing nothing more than making PM and abc's profits huge, the turn over is clearly insane, they would be loving this more than hating it.

Maybe they dont like the slander part but the sales fu k yer they would be rubbing hands together, ceo likely get a bonus for the massive profits lol

Last edited: May 9, 2021
    66rounds likes this.
  17. Oddjob

Oddjob Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

18. IfUdonotholditUdonotownit

This is what most of you guys missed...

He gave his life for the cause of silver liberation, and forever will his name be sung in memorial - for all generations of silverstackers. Even now, on Reddit, they are weeping in his (sacred) name. Go to Reddit, and see for yourself.

19. IfUdonotholditUdonotownit

20. silvstack

silvstack Member

this is reported there: https://www.reddit.com/r/Wallstreet...eaking_lbma_data_error_showed_them_having_an/
    "Breaking: LBMA ‘data error’ showed them having an extra 116m ounces of silver than they did. This silver has now vanished from the supply/demand picture, where is the reaction?"
    (most interesting headline in a while though the suggestion that there's no reaction makes me think that something's being hyped on reddit,)

Attached Files:

Millennial Engineer and 66rounds like this.