Digital Yuan?

Discussion in 'Digital Currencies' started by TreasureHunter, Apr 19, 2021.

1. TreasureHunter

TreasureHunter Well-Known Member

China launching Digital Yuan. Any ideas on whether this can be bought online by anyone?

This could be an interesting investment on the long term :D

2. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

got expiry date

3. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

there is no need for banks very much anymore when digital is handled directly by the central

mmm....shiney! likes this.
  4. Silver Soul

Silver Soul Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I bought a digital watch when I was young many years ago. Cost me all my weeks wages of $10. It was a must have back then! History will repeat and worth a hunk of junk.... Digital again

5. TreasureHunter

TreasureHunter Well-Known Member

Perhaps that has something to do with the "you will own nothing and be happy"

I am not so sure about the second part.

But suppose society ripped the super rich off and gave their money from the rest of the planet?

"They would own nothing and the entire planet would be happy" :D :D :D :D :D

AG_Me and bubblebobble2 like this.
  6. Shaddam IV

Shaddam IV Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Hereby to be known as "Batcoin".

heartastack likes this.
  7. hardyakkagold

hardyakkagold Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Just finished listening to the latest interview with Boyd Anderson on Bitchute, he says that the gold-backed digital yuan will be
    operational in 2025 when the great reset/new world order comes into being.

Amongst his other predictions are steep interest rate increases next year in the USA and the West to kill off Western economies
    and transfer of economic power to China.

Bitcoin will be volatile (up and down) until the interest rates rise then it will crash to $1k, and gold will crash to $700 per ounce then also.

He goes into detail about the missing and shot down Malaysian airlines, and how they were involved in the scheme to transport the Shar of Irans stolen gold
    into the Perh Mint for remelting into new ingots.

He mentions the names of some well-known gold bugs who are actually working for the dark side.

While I can't say I believe everything that he says as factual, a lot of the information I have heard from other sources and is no doubt true.

8. Shaddam IV

The first question would be who exactly is the architect of these events? China? And secondly if Batcoin is to be gold backed then why wipe out the gold price thus de-valuing the digital currency that is backed by it? And how will rising interest rates wipe out the value of gold and crypto currencies?

9. Shaddam IV

the reason I don’t quite buy it at face value is because in the second decade of the 20th century I find it hard to imagine a single, unified, all powerful cabal of individuals that can control every government on the planet at will. I have heard about so many shadowy groups that have operated through the last 2000 years and especially in the last 600 years and while I do not doubt that such institutions, families and fraternities exist right now and are very powerful It’s certain that their interests are not aligned and they they are competitive rather than cooperative. It’s not in the nature of powerful families and sects to cooperate naturally, it’s in their nature to attempt to displace one another in order to increase their power. A group that can directly control China is unlikely to also be able to control Japan and the Middle East and the West as well. There will be different “families” ruling over different civilisations. The Davos goblins with be a different clan of goblins than those in the Middle East.

That level of unified, absolute power cannot exist in humanity in a conventional structure - human nature, competitiveness, Machiavellianism and the simple tendency of people to screw up preclude it. For a group to have that kind of absolute power it would have to be based in something occult. Simple humans simply can’t sustain an organisation like that for long. Every new generation born into it will suffer from an increasing genetic mutation load like the British Royal family and there will be more and more Hunter Bidens appearing in their offspring.

Bullion Stax and mmm....shiney! like this.
  10. madaw1

madaw1 Well-Known Member

11. madaw1

madaw1 Well-Known Member

WHO and BigPharma...

Shaddam IV likes this.
  12. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Administrator Staff Member Silver Stacker

Damn! I missed getting on board their IPO.

Bullion Stax, Brendio and hawkeye1 like this.