How deep will gold's correction go?

Discussion in 'Gold' started by TreasureHunter, Mar 6, 2021.

1. sgbuyer

sgbuyer Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Looks to me gold has really bottomed in early March? Maybe not in usd, but definitely in most currencies.

Trump barely gone just 2 months and wars are starting all over the world. So my gut feel to overweight on gold is correct.

Once the snow has dried and the virus has been tamed, all hell to break loose? :eek:

66rounds and hardyakkagold like this.
  2. 66rounds

66rounds Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Watch the Black Sea and Northern Syria

sgbuyer likes this.
  3. hardyakkagold

hardyakkagold Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

^^^
    Looking that way to me as well @sgbuyer .

Keep an eye on Eastern Ukraine separatist regions and the Nato provocation of Russia, things might get very serious over there in the next month or so.

I think they have inflated the financial system just about as far as they can go without the bubble popping on them, so they might need to manufacture
    a crisis to divert the peoples' attention if the financial system starts collapsing again soon.

Only problem is things could spiral out of control very quickly in that part of the world, leading to hell on earth scenario where nuclear war is a very real possibility.

sgbuyer likes this.
  4. TreasureHunter

TreasureHunter Well-Known Member

To me it looks like it is either playing to form a double bottom or tripple bottom or, gold is going to bounce sideways and then anything can happen afterwards (climb or another crash).

Right now I think it's wise to watch the news on political turmoil (China/Russia/Ukraine, US internal social chaos), the economic growth perspectives ("recovery", the Suez canal "clogging", industrial production) and on how the anti-Covid vaccinations are going (right now nothing can be felt throughout Europe: despite the vaccinations, people are dying, in fact there's a lot more people dying than before the vaccination and in some places the situation is more dramatical than 1 year ago!).

Very worrying. So, there are plenty of reasons why people could turn to gold as safe haven.

Plus: more states are piling up gold reserves.

sgbuyer likes this.
  5. sgbuyer

Since you talked about nuclear war. Have you watched godzilla? Try to kill godzilla using a nuclear bomb. Good luck. Godzilla grows stronger. The more chaos, the stronger the deep state.

TreasureHunter likes this.
  6. Jason1

Jason1 Well-Known Member

man, if this question was on one of those betting apps I wouldnt dare take a guess. lol
    Ive been watching gold and wondering which way its going togo, and the more i look at it the more unpredictable it seems. lol

I recon you could predict who the next father is going tobe of a Kardasians baby easier than you could predict which way gold is going togo. ahaha

precious roar and 66rounds like this.
  7. hardyakkagold

Yes, watched Godzilla years ago with the kids, couldn't work out if it was supposed to be a comedy or a horror film.o_O

"The more (fear) and chaos the stronger the deep state", it is to them what sugar is to cancer, you only have to look
    at the current covid19 to see how compliant, unthinking, and unquestioning most people have become when fearful of a
    manufactured virus.

I never thought I would see what I am seeing in my lifetime, and to think that this is just the start of it:confused:

8. sgbuyer

Not difficult to guess. Just look at the paranoid dictators and how the deep state are playing them and driving them crazier by the day. I've already said, mortals cannot win the "gods".

9. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

roll the dice
    [​IMG]

10. TreasureHunter

Bullies, gangsters, monsters thrive in chaos.

11. hardyakkagold

Mortals could win if we really banded together and confronted the evil in the world, they are not gods.

Unfortunately, we have all been conditioned from birth to accept our lot in life and not to go against the powers that be, so like an elephant that can
    be tethered to a tree with twine because it was conditioned that it cannot escape from an early age, so people think that they are powerless to act.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2021
    66rounds and Shlomo Goldberg like this.
  12. sgbuyer

Gangsters usually end up perished in the chaos as they are mortals. Only the "gods" can thrive in chaos as they are immortals. Christianity arose from chaos? The Romans tried to destroy Christianity but failed, they were destroyed themselves eventually. The same can be said of Judaism and Islam. There's one country that is trying to suppress Islam, this is destined to fail terribly eventually. You can't beat the gods because they are immortal.

How long can dictators live?

Last edited: Apr 9, 2021
  13. alor

eternal practice dictatorhip

14. TreasureHunter

What is worse than dictators is the dark spirit that they create around them (call it mentality). This can live on for decades, centuries even.
    Some people love to love evil. They have few references regarding morality (moral culture).

Some people choose force politics, grandomania, the thirst for power. Dictators are like "motivational speakers" for people who chose to be part of the "dark side".

For some reason if you look at some political forces in the west, they are pure evil, cynical, they lack respect towards others and are motivated only by the thirst for power.
    However, they keep pointing with their fingers at others.

No, this doesn't just happen in the west, but for some weird reason in the last 10-20 years, the west has morally slipped.
    Perhaps it's because of the fact that the colonial powers (UK, France, US etc.) are feeling the decline and they're showing off force to keep the rest of the world under control. It's self-destructive.

This too is darkness.
    Instead of working out mutually beneficial deals, they're playing the zero-sum game. Everyone is losing like this.

sgbuyer likes this.
  15. PMCollector

PMCollector Well-Known Member

Looks like gold about to breakout.

tater and Acorn like this.
  16. LiverBird

LiverBird Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

It'll be interesting to see where it closes. >$1,800 would be sweet.

17. alor

not after Palladium is 3,000

18. TreasureHunter

Many people would like to see gold and silver on rhodium's path :D At least percentage-wise, that rise would be spectacular!

19. sgbuyer

pt can go rh way by virtue of scarcity and low market cap. I expect $4-$5k pt to be easily achievable even without a bubble, although I don't have the timeline. As for AG, $100+ is possible if there's a bubble otherwise $35-$40 is fair value. Gold may go up to $2500-$4000. So in terms of percentage, only pt can achieve closer to rh gains.

20. alor