Hi all, new member from South Florida. Experienced Chartist.

Discussion in 'Welcome New Members' started by Eric L - Macro & Metals, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Eric L - Macro & Metals

Eric L - Macro & Metals New Member

Hello everyone, it's great to see so many people who share a passion for sound money, liberty, and precious metals. Very refreshing.

I'm probably one of the younger members here. I started investing in the metals & mining sector in late 2015 when I stumbled upon a new up-and-coming analyst who had a unique of way at looking at the macro markets. His name is iGold Advisor, maybe you're familiar with him. I was lucky that I found him at that time, as he was calling for a generational bottom in the mining sector.

Fast forward 5 years and I've learned a ton from this man and he's helped make me and his subscribers earn incredible returns. His top stock pick since Dec 2015 and all through 2018-2019, was a little company called Spanish Mountain Gold. Check out the chart. It's one of the top-performing equities this year and iGold's paid subscribers received access to private placements and warrants in Spanish Mountain before it went parabolic. More opportunities similar to these will become available to premium subscribers.

If you're interested in learning about technical analysis, macro markets, and investment opportunities in the small-cap resource space, I highly recommend giving iGold a follow on Youtube.

Additionally, iGold has given me and only me a discount code for the subscription. You cannot find this coupon anywhere else. If you use the code SAVE150, you can get a discount on the annual subscription. I do earn an 18% commission from each use of this code but that is crumbs compared to the true value of the service. This is coming from someone who was a paying subscriber for years before iGold offered me an opportunity to grow sales organically outside of his normal channels of Youtube and Twitter.

If this post is in violation of house rules, I do apologize. I do not intend this to be spam or self-promotion, as I truly believe the analysis in this service is among the best in the industry. Even the free content is very good.

2. StewyD32

StewyD32 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Welcome along :)

3. Oddjob

Oddjob Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

G'Day and welcome.

Saw your other posts too. Welcome to the forum and looking forward to your posts.

4. kilo

kilo Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Nice to meet you Eric, hope you enjoy the Forum

5. madaw1

madaw1 Well-Known Member

Warm welcome...

6. Shaddam IV

Shaddam IV Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Welcome to the forum Eric.

7. Jislizard

Jislizard Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Welcome along.