WTB: Looking for a silver bullet

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand (Public)' started by Illusionofpower, Oct 8, 2020.

1. Illusionofpower

Illusionofpower New Member

Hey Everyone!

First post here so please let me know if I do anything wrong or weird!

As the title suggests, I'd really like a silver bullet to add to my stack (that being, a physical bullet, not silver bullet silver shield), I remember seeing one going on here shortly after I joined as a part of a larger auction and was wondering if there was any more out there!

I've seen a few on ebay and the like, but really want to get trading more here and into the community a little bit more.

I'm ideally chasing a 5.56/223 round or a 12 gauge, but also interested in any other variations that any of you might have! Only really interested in 1 or 2 at this stage as the premiums are a bit higher than bars, but keen to add some cool variance to my stack.

Think that's about it, Either send me a message or let me know down below!

Thanks!

2. Spilver

Spilver Member Silver Stacker

I just posted some up if they are of any interest

3. Illusionofpower

Illusionofpower New Member

Thanks for the heads up Spliver, they look great! Although looks like you've already got a few people after them!

Potentially got a line on some sorted via message now. Thanks very much everyone! So I should be fine now, but I'll shoot through another message if I end up still searching!