[WTS][WTT] Canada 1 oz. Silver Wildlife Series Sets and Birds of Prey

Discussion in 'USA & Canada (Public)' started by heyimderrick, Oct 5, 2020.

1. heyimderrick

heyimderrick Active Member

Looking to simplify my stack by clearing out some premium silver series that I have multiples of. Starting with Canada. I acquired all of these coins as they were released by the mint (ouch 2011 and 2012 were expensive years to be a stacker).

9 x 2011-2013 Wildlife Series 1 oz. Silver Coin Sets (6 coins: Timberwolf, Grizzly, Cougar, Bison, Antelope, Moose). All of the coins have been stored in white-ring air-tites since purchase except for 4 of the Antelope coins, which were in flips or another capsule. Typical of RCM bullion there are various degrees of milk spots on these, from none to some, the wolves suffer the most in this series, but all remain attractive. Looks like these sets go for $250-280 USD BIN on eBay. I would like to sell each set near that range or trade 1 set for a 10 oz. reputable brand silver bar (preferably poured).

9 x 2014 Birds of Prey 1 oz. Silver Peregrine Falcon. Falcons have some very light toning near the opening of the flips. Lowest BIN on eBay is $33.56 USD. I am asking $32 USD ea. including First Class shipping or buy all 9 for $270 USD including USPS Priority Mail in the U.S. I will also trade all 9 for a 10 oz. poured silver bar.

1 x 2014 Birds of Prey 1 oz. Silver Bald Eagle. Lowest BIN on eBay is $34 USD. I am asking $32 USD including First Class shipping in the U.S.

Take all 64 1 oz. premium coins for 95 oz. of your boring reputable brand silver bars (preferably 5 oz. or larger).

Please message with questions/offers.

[​IMG]

2. heyimderrick

Bald Eagle sold. Wildlife sets and Peregrine Falcons still available.

3. heyimderrick

8 Wildlife sets and 9 Peregrine Falcons still available.

4. heyimderrick

2 Wildlife sets left for sale or trade.

5. MyAg47

MyAg47 Member Silver Stacker

I am Just looking for five each of the 2015 owl and hawk coins as i already have the 2014 eagle and falcon
    thanks