Protecting my 'Private'... Property - Lifestyle Regulation Madness#5

Discussion in 'YouTube Digest' started by yennus, Sep 10, 2016.

1. yennus

yennus Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4JqP-FUMdU[/youtube]

2. Ag bullet

Ag bullet Well-Known Member

hey government, want economic growth to go up? then step aside!

3. ZoeSkinner

ZoeSkinner New Member

Lol, what I encountered was even worse, all by my self. Generally after 12 classes this summer ends and I'm not studying in the place I want to. this pandemic ruined my plans.

4. USlater

USlater New Member

There is always opportunity even in dark ages world if you remember this gem. Why won't you travel if you are young and exchange teaching is also an option. Google what countries aircraft flies and make something new. Maybe Japan!? Or Maybe India!? I’m living now here after 2 years of travelling with my local girlfriend, absolute no difference besides traditions, culture and absolute other perceptions on life :) We manage to live together in peace and respect. She told me about https://hrex.org/view-patta-chitta-online and I started in past to register land property and the website was useful. the Patta extract is called Chitta and in that register option includes Village, Taluk, District, landowner’s name with Father’s name after what you can prepare next step toward administration documents. Now I have house and 17 acres of land, I will need 20 years to fill it with trees and vegetables. Try your self you can come visit for a while, I'm open to all guest seeking something new.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2020