WTB: Perth Mint silver coins (shipped to Japan)

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand (Public)' started by worldbubble, Jul 27, 2020.

1. worldbubble

worldbubble Active Member

I find shops very expensive here. Moreover, they sell very high and buy extremely low, I'd say for free .
    Avoid them as much as I can. Mostly use auctions worldwide, and mostly purchase silver coins

Looked at the web site of Shinbashi Stamp - looks like they did not upgrade the site since you visited them )). Anyway, once I visit Hokkaido I will stop by.

2. Yankee101

Yankee101 Member

They had some 100 yen and 1000 yen silver coins there really cheap at just over melt and they were in good condition. Some of their foreign coins were also priced quite well and I bought one set out of their bargain basket back in 2011 and they still had the other set there in 2018 at the same price - so I bought it as well.

They used to have two shops back in 2011 - one was a really small shop that only a limited selection of stuff - I think they were in the process of moving to the new shop back then. There were some real bargains to be had.

Who knows what they have now though.