Midnight to 6am - Overnight Spot Watchers Spot...

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Turk, Mar 31, 2011.

1. dragafem

dragafem Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I wonder where is he getting all this from...

2. Slimey

Slimey Well-Known Member

Maybe his grandma has been making some of her special cookies......

3. mongrelmaple

mongrelmaple Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

There really should a boot to anyone who comes up with these sensationalist, nonsense conspiracy theories that fail to materialize. It’s a blight on a forum that’s meant to be dedicated to precious metals.

4. LiverBird

LiverBird Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Don't worry, it'll all be over in 15 days lol

5. Slimey

Slimey Well-Known Member

I love these prediction posts like Turks. They add colour to an otherwise normal day.

Davros10 likes this.
  6. heartastack

heartastack Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The colour comes from the big red text he uses, just in case we weren't paying attention.

7. Shaddam IV

Shaddam IV Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Yes, these crash predictions are really tedious.

heartastack likes this.
  8. Turk

Turk Active Member

“Things are about to go right off script”

To my Loyal Crew:
    TEN DAYS UNTIL ALL THAT REMAINS IS HOPE

“We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order.” – David Rockefeller, Sept 23, 1994.

“Take a journey with me deep inside the Rabbit Hole
    Wake up my friends there's some things that you have to know
    Everything you ever thought you knew it has to go
    The world's a stage – and they're putting on a magic show.” -- Odd TV

It took some time for those aboard the Titanic to fully grasp the fact that the big ship was actually going down. Not that it really mattered. Their faith (or lack of faith) in the ship ultimately made very little difference to the final outcome.

The ship had been promoted as unsinkable, and even after the iceberg was struck most people had no idea that within a few hours the ship would be settled under four thousand metres of water. Today, we use expressions like, ‘Shuffling deck chairs on the Titanic’ to describe people who go on with their ‘normal duties’ whilst utterly oblivious to the dire circumstances around them. Normalcy bias is something that we stackers should understand – for we are not packing PAMPs to protect us from good times!

But another danger we face is to watch the people around us and wait for them to ‘do something’ before we act. It is well-known amongst psychologists that most people dislike being the first one to stand up and take action – even if the ship is listing heavily to one side.

The warning I bring is not a prediction, and right now, this information is not publicly available anywhere else in the world. Only the elite know that 17th of July is the date that was chosen decades ago to torpedo the global economy. Everything is by design.

Are you sitting comfortably on the ship, secure in your belief that you are quite safe? I know we have a mixed lot of people aboard here; many of you know that a crash is coming, but some of you have no idea. And some of you have very strong opinions that nothing bad is going to happen, so this warning will be amusing at best or tedious at worst. I’ve found that people who first hear about the coming crash from their family or friends are the ones most able to believe the message and take action when someone else says the same thing.

How will you behave when your life is at stake? Will you think for yourself and take action, or will you follow the herd and do nothing?

People die because of behaviour like this:

You now have less than 10 days left to gather sufficient food and fuel and cash and meds to carry you through the next three months. Unprecedented events are happening almost daily now. There is a reason for this: "Pen the sheep before you shear them."

Things are going to happen in the financial world that have never been seen or tried before. Naturally they will only make things much worse! Why let a planned crisis go to waste? The U.S. President will make a broadcasts telling you that everything is under control. Naturally that will be a lie.

There is no second chance with this event. The trap will snap shut like a venus fly trap. There will be no escape. These words will become worthless. Remember how fast the toilet paper vanished! There is not enough physical cash in Australia to allow everyone to withdraw all of their savings. Less than 10% will be successful. You must go to the bank quickly TODAY if you want to beat the rush. There are no examples of this happening in Australia before but there are overseas crises that you can study to understand what happens when there is a run on cash and a bail-in. (E.g. Teller machines withdrawals may be reopened but limited to perhaps $100 per day).

When stacking food don’t just get baked beans and rice! You need a varied diet of carbs, fats and proteins to stay alert and healthy. There are lots of online resources that can help you. If you don’t have food yet you may not have enough time left now. The elite have calculated that the US death toll in the first few months will be in the millions. The safe and tidy world they created for you is about to vanish. The ongoing shock value is intended to break you. Be strong!

If you do nothing then you will bitterly regret your inaction. Nevertheless, can I suggest that you at least start to prepare yourself mentally for what is coming. Emigrants who have come here from war torn countries may do better in terms of resilience than many of us who have led sheltered, nannied lives for decades.

-- Capt’n Turk

** STOCKPILE FOOD, CASH AND MEDS FOR THREE MONTHS **

-------------------

An historic wealth destruction is about to begin:
    • The global monetary system is about to collapse -- and with it the world economy.
    • 2008 was the dress-rehearsal with the grand spectacle now starting.
    • Stocks are just reacting to money printing as fundamentals are deteriorating.
    • A further fall in stocks of 95% in real terms is guaranteed.
    • The next down-leg in stocks will shock a world that is totally unprepared.
    • A big shock will be the collapse of the debt markets, and skyrocketing interest rates.
    • The illusion of a V-shaped recovery will be crushed.
    • Major gold & silver shortages are coming.
    • Medium/long term targets higher than anyone can imagine.
    Get ready for a US summer/autumn of horrors and discontent.

We have had all the warnings!
    It would be irresponsible not to take immediate
    action to protect your family and your assets.

-- Egon von Greyerz, 5-July-2020

-------------------

“Already, businesses are in arrears as never before, with many shopping malls, office blocks and factories unused and rents unpaid.
    The extent of the problem is likely to be revealed any time in this month of July”.

-- Alasdair Macleod, 2-July-2020

-------------------

Hidden in plain sight. "717". The Final Countdown.
    D-Day.png
    “I’m going through the dooryard after dinner. Got to keep the lines straight. And—well, you know Joe Davis, my old man, so I’ll tell you this. I got orders wherever there’s a family not moved out—if I have an accident—you know, get too close and cave the house in a little—well, I might get a couple of dollars. And my youngest kid never had no shoes yet.”

“I built it with my hands. Straightened old nails to put the sheathing on. Rafters are wired to the stringers with baling wire. It’s mine. I built it. You bump it down—I’ll be in the window with a rifle. You even come too close and I’ll pot you like a rabbit.”

“It’s not me. There’s nothing I can do. I’ll lose my job if I don’t do it. And look—suppose you kill me? They’ll just hang you, but long before you’re hung there’ll be another guy on the tractor, and he’ll bump the house down. You’re not killing the right guy.”

“That’s so,” the tenant said. “Who gave you orders? I’ll go after him. He’s the one to kill.”

“You’re wrong. He got his orders from the bank. The bank told him, ‘Clear those people out or it’s your job.’”

“Well, there’s a president of the bank. There’s a board of directors. I’ll fill up the magazine of the rifle and go into the bank.”

The driver said, “Fellow was telling me the bank gets orders from the East. The orders were, ‘Make the land show profit or we’ll close you up.’”

“But where does it stop? Who can we shoot? I don’t aim to starve to death before I kill the man that’s starving me.”

“I don’t know. Maybe there’s nobody to shoot. Maybe the thing isn’t men at all. Maybe like you said, the property’s doing it. Anyway, I told you my orders.”

“I got to figure,” the tenant said. “We all got to figure. There’s some way to stop this. It’s not like lightning or earthquakes. We’ve got a bad thing made by men, and by God that’s something we can change.”

The tenant sat in his doorway, and the driver thundered his engine and started off, tracks falling and curving, harrows combing, and the seeder slipping in and out of the ground. The tractor cut across the dooryard and the hard, foot-beaten path became seeded field, and the tractor cut through again; the uncut space was ten feet wide. And back he came. The iron guard bit into the house-corner, crumbled the wall, and wrenched the little house from its foundation so that it fell sideways, crushed like a bug. The driver wore goggles and a rubber mask covered his nose and mouth. The tractor cut a straight line, and the air and the ground vibrated with its thunder. The tenant man stared after it, his rifle in his hand. His wife was beside him, and the quiet children behind. And all of them stared after the tractor."

-- The Grapes of Wrath (John Steinbeck)

grapes.png

SPOT: $18.28

adze67 likes this.
  9. adze67

adze67 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

@Turk thank you for returning to the Good Ship SS to pass on the timely warning :D
    While some may write-off this information, that may be at your own peril...
    We have all known for some time that the whole system is smoke and mirrors hiding a house of cards...
    "They" can pull the rug out from under it at any time and will not give any notice...
    Anyone really believe that 2020 has finished with the "surprises" yet? o_O
    "Hope for the Best but Plan for the Worst" :cool:

10. bubblebobble2

bubblebobble2 Administrator Staff Member Silver Stacker

silver is tanking now.. not sure what's happening... gained abit at night and now puffed out

11. Shaddam IV

Turk if your predictions are true then why “3 months food, meds and cash”? If there is an event of the magnitude that you are forecasting then it’s not going to get batter after 3 months.

12. Turk

Turk Active Member

Hi Shaddam IV,

Your question is very insightful. Yes, three months is not a long time. However, there are a lot of competing systemic factors at work here.

For example, when we buy a potato the price includes a number of components. The cost to plant, water and harvest the spud. The cost to clean it and transport it to a central processing plant. The cost to store it in a temperature-controlled warehouse for some time, and the cost to bag it and ship it to a retailer, who then pays to advertise it online and display it in store. All these component costs are part of the total cost of the potato. The final retail price needs to cover each of these component costs plus leave some margin for profits along the way.

In normal times these costs are all well-known, so calculations and forecasts and predictions can be made. This certainty makes the market run smoothly. In a crash situation these cost components all fluctuate wildly. This means that the overall end-to-end financial risk of selling spuds increases exponentially. If a farmer can’t be sure of recouping his costs then he simply won’t plant spuds. If the wholesaler can’t be sure of finding a buyer for his washed spuds he won’t stock them. Similar for the retailer.

The main problem here is one of knowledge. Uncertainty kills markets. The crash will stop fuel deliveries, yet some fuel will still be available if the price is right. Existing fuel reserves will be tapped and hidden supply will be uncovered. But this takes time. Similarly, if there is no banking then cash will be king for a season. (The ‘value’ of cash will increase, because it will buy more goods than usual.)

Now, into this complex mix we have one overriding factor - demand. Demand is expressed by the price you and I will pay for our daily spuds. As the crash weeks roll by, I’m definitely going to become desperate for a good baked potato – so I will scour my neighborhood and gladly pay $5 for my spud. When enough people start doing this, the higher price will send a powerful message up the spud supply chain. Farmers are highly astute financial analysts so they will throw a bunch of seed potatoes into the ground and use any cash reserves to buy petrol etc.

Never underestimate the power of demand-based pricing signals. They are the life-blood of commodity circulation.

The upshot of all this is that over a period of months a new equilibrium will be found and food supplies will gradually return. There are many other factors at work here too, in terms of incentives and subsidies that the gov will undertake but in general, prepping for three months should be a good start. Some people I know are aiming for 6 months but that is a lot of shopping.

Prepping for 3 months takes an enormous amount of planning and logistics. If you can do more than that then go for it!

I hope this at least partially answers your question Shaddam IV, It’s a good question with a complex ‘system’-based answer.

Shaddam IV and adze67 like this.
  13. ParanoidAndroid

ParanoidAndroid Well-Known Member

Turk, I just want to know why that date? And is that Australian time?

14. Shaddam IV

Good answer Turk, some nice systems analysis there. thanks.

15. JohnnyBravo300

JohnnyBravo300 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The less people in america the better. Theres way too many worthless mouth breathers here.
    We need a much bigger event, maybe a meteor impact.

16. Slimey

Slimey Well-Known Member

ok Turk... I now have about 16litres of cooking oil and about 35kg of rice (basmati)...will be stocking up on brekky cereal tomorrow.

Turk and adze67 like this.
  17. Turk

Turk Active Member

“Down, down, at that nice Trade Fair… all the money gone astray”

To my Loyal Crew:
    ASSUME CRASH POSITIONS: WE ARE GOING DOWN

"Time is short; The sun is going down
    The shadows are lengthening.

Gather food - and prepare for the coming winter!"

So how does the federal reserve produce three trillion dollars out of thin paper? What sorcery is this? Are there no alarm bells ringing in your mind? Gold and silver alone are money, as any stacker knows. Every time a central bank prints another dollar they are robbing you! They are diluting the value of your wealth. The process is slow but inexorable.

In 1933 it took twenty US dollars to buy one ounce of gold. Soon it will take two thousand; these are the ‘same’ dollar notes. To better understand this you must always reverse the situation and use gold as the reference point. An ounce of gold used to buy twenty Fed dollars, one day it will buy ten thousand!

In Weimar, Germany the hyperinflation was so extreme that the paper upon which the notes were printed became more valuable that the face value of the notes themselves. This is exactly like having a ‘paper’ monetary standard. People saved wealth by using the bank notes as wallpaper. Burning bundles of currency was cheaper than buying fire wood. Students entering the country from overseas didn’t need to rent an apartment; they could buy the entire apartment complex with the foreign currency they were carrying. Hordes of French workers used to walk across the German border and descend upon the German bakeries and buy whatever they fancied for the price of their smallest coin. By the end of the debasement, individual retirement savings accumulated over an entire lifetime couldn’t buy a single cup of coffee.

PREPARE!

So why did the elite choose the 17th of July?
    Was it just because it was Frau. Merkel’s birthday? Perhaps! A more revealing question might be when did they choose that particular date.
    I can tell you it was chosen over 20 years ago; these guys are long range planners.

What time will it start?
    It will start at 9:00am - but I’ll let you guess the time zone. Hint: It ain't Sydney.

The 17th of July has an interesting history...
    Simply type the word ‘calendar ’ followed by a single space into a blank SMS message on an iPhone and (if your phone text settings are set correctly!) you will see a tiny calendar icon showing a familiar date.
    See? It really was in the palm of your hand, all long; hidden in plain sight!

(That little icon is a member of the iPhone group of icons called “Objects”, and the symbol for that group is the lightbulb - of illumination).

Here are some illuminating questions:

When were the Romanovs assassinated?
    When did the Potsdam Conference start?
    When did Tomorrowland open?
    When did Flight 800 crash?
    When did Flight 17 crash?

It looks like July 17 might be an ideal date to open the New World Order ("Tomorrow Land") and plunder Germany (Potsdam Conference) and eliminate your opponents (Romanovs) and inexplicably crash things. (Works for me!)

** STOCKPILE FOOD, CASH AND MEDS FOR THREE MONTHS **

“Nothing is what it seems.
    The courts are the criminals.
    The "money" is worthless debt.
    The slaves are the leaders.
    T
    he students are the teachers.
    Everything on earth is upside down and reversed.
    Everything that you think is separate is in fact unified.
    And everything that you think is wrong... is ultimately right.”

Hidden in the palm of your hand. "717".
    D-Day.png
    Sometimes it's better to get out while you know it
    Some people never learn – they keep on falling
    You can never get out if you keep on stalling

Then you get, caught in a trap, caught in dead end
    Caught in a trap – with nowhere to run!

SPOT: $17.68

18. Shaddam IV

Turk how would you expect this too happen? It would have to be a coordinated effort across many regions and opposing governments, I doubt that one event, even as big as crashing Germany's largest bank will bring about the "New World Order". A true global crash and reset would require coordination between conflicting interest groups and I can't see that level of cooperation between different world power structures in Europe, the USA, China, Japan and Russia for example.

No luck with the iPhone calendar thing.... Type it where? The address field?

19. jultorsk

jultorsk Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

adze67 and Shaddam IV like this.
  20. STKR

STKR Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Is anyone up for a wager on nothing/something significant happening on the 17th?

I'm all for realistic prepping. Food, water, fuel, cash, Gold, Silver, brass, lead and a plan. I think everyone should, to a degree.

I don't think anything significant will happen on the 17th. I think things have already taken a turn and it could be a slow and painful road ahead for years to come. Ya never know though! Who wants to make the 17th-18th a little more interesting by putting some silver or cash on the line??