The Goldcast: Interview about Paper markets and spot price with Rick Rule

Discussion in 'General Precious Metals Discussion' started by Goldcast, May 6, 2020.

1. Goldcast

Goldcast New Member

Hi all,

This is my first post here, I started a little podcast trying to dig deep on the gold market. I think it is informative if you have confusion about the paper gold market. Even if you're not in the paper gold market it still affects the spot value of your gold and silver so it is important to consider when investing.

Goldcast #1 - Rick Rule: Everything You Need to Know About "Paper Gold", Comex, LBMA, Gold Price:

2. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Well done for getting RR to let you interview him on your Youtube channel with only 19 subscribers! How did you do it?

3. Goldcast

Goldcast New Member

I think it is good timing to start the channel, people are going to be talking about PMs for the next 2 years a lot and people in the industry want media.

4. Skyrocket

I agree but you didn't mention how you managed to get to interview RR on your YT channel with only 19 subscribers?

Goldcast likes this.
  5. Goldcast

Goldcast New Member

What I was alluding to is that Rick probably wants publicity, and a lot of it, to be considered an authority on the subject of Gold and PMs. The video has 500 views so far, growing steadily day by day, and will probably end up with 1000 to 5000 views by the end of the year. It is permanently archived in the search index with his name. So in short I am providing him value to grow his brand, and in turn he provided me and viewers with good content and valuable info that would take years of deep industry experience to understand without expert insight. So I did not use any special tricks or exclusive access to interview Rick, and I hope to have him back on one day when the podcast has grown in size.

6. Skyrocket

^ Well, well done for managing to get him on, and good luck with your channels future. I think you will do well the way you are going.

Goldcast likes this.