Silver Correction "Will Be a Gift, But You Must Have Some Cash Ready"

Discussion in 'Silver' started by BullionBull, Apr 21, 2011.

1. BullionBull

BullionBull New Member

Silver expert Larry La Borde says:

I sort of agree with Jim Rogers. He says that it is still early to sell your silver UNLESS it continues to go straight up to $100/oz.

I think it will probably peak around $50 this spring and then move sideways throughout the summer starting around mid May. This is the seasonal trend.

If the Fed stops QEII in early summer and does not immediately start QEIII then the liquidity will dry up and the stock market will roll over. If the stock market rolls over then metals will roll over also for a while and then they will break loose and head back up. The Fed will probably panic and start QEIII either openly or covertly.

So I think silver will go up a bit more then move sideways throughout the summer and MAYBE drop in early summer IF the stock market rolls over.

Otherwise silver will just move sideways for the summer and then resume a slow advance beginning this Fall. This will be healthy as a little backing and filling will be good for silver.

If the stock market rolls over, get ready to buy silver while it dips as it may not last long. If it does, it will be a gift, but you must have some cash ready.

http://financialsurvivalradio.com/it-will-be-a-gift-but-you-must-have-some-cash-ready/

2. Ernster

Ernster New Member

This is the man you should listen to over Mike Maloney and all the other silver gurus IMO.

Smart guy and most honest out of all these analysts.

3. samboyellowsub

samboyellowsub Member

out of curiosity, what sort of things are wrong with what Maloney says? I loosely keep up with what Mike posts or releases. Just interested.

4. Ernster

Ernster New Member

I'm not calling Mike a liar or anything I just mean Jim Rogers is less bias and doesnt sell any gold books or products and is a trader. I also trust him a whole lot more if I was forced to compare the two guys.

5. Nub Cannon

Nub Cannon New Member

I agree completely it seems a little less genuine when he is promoting something that he is selling

6. DutchBullion

DutchBullion New Member

Agreed!

7. kilo

kilo Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

silly Q, what is QE111?

8. thatguy

thatguy Active Member

Quantitative easing, Part III: This time its personal. Starring Helicopter Ben, Barak Osama and a coupla trillion USD

The explosions WILL be bigger, the body count will be higher and theres a silver lining at the end :)

9. lakesentrance

lakesentrance Member

QE=Quantative Easing = print more money

QEII ends in June this year I think, which was the printing of stacks of money.

QEIII hasn't been announced as yet ... but being predicted for later this year, if ending of QEII still hasn't done the trick of debasing the US dollar.

10. kilo

kilo Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

ah, doublespeak for print more money?

11. projack

projack Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Foe example $99 billion Treasury bond will be auction next week. The money will be borrowed into existence and interest will be paid on it with already borrowed existing money.

12. hiho

hiho Active Member Silver Stacker

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTUY16CkS-k[/youtube]

13. jnkmbx

jnkmbx Well-Known Member

I think I'm the only stacker on this forum who doesn't listen to any of these guys or has read any books about investing O_O

It shows that even people with a huge variety of backgrounds and principles can at some moments reach the same conclusion. i.e. Invest in silver

Our differences will serve as a guage to measure the silver fundamentals. :p

Having said that.... keeping a pile of cash on the side for massive dips has been a long-term strategy of mine.

14. Buzz Killington

Buzz Killington New Member

I hope your right BB.
    I have seen the charts today and got a shock.
    $50 is a real psychological barrier (hunt bros). It should be interesting once it passes that mark.
    Now when the banks return from their little 'holiday' I get my pay then straight into silver bars yeeeaaaaahhhh!