For sale: Western Australian Gold Nuggets $75 per gram approximatly 250 grams

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand (Public)' started by HeavyMetalHoldings.com.au, Jan 28, 2020.

1. HeavyMetalHoldings.com.au

HeavyMetalHoldings.com.au Member

For sale: Western Australian Gold Nuggets $75 per gram - approximately 250 grams
    All reasonable offers considered - Spot at $74.47 at time of listing
    Assorted sizes, individually packed, Main sizes are .3 to .9 grams
    I can make up any size to meet you budget/requirements

Pictured below: 3 random trays with 3 random sizes

20200129_100142.jpg Pick up in Melbourne f2f, or I will post at your cost/risk

2. Eureka Moments

Eureka Moments Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

How much you want for your detector? Sorry Im not a buyer but I hope some info might encourage others to consider their potential for resale at profit over spot price plus costs rather than actual gold %age content only.

Excellent sizes for re-selling individually via ebay or similar...0.3 grams is over $20 current spot, 0.9 grams over $65. People willing to bid/pay up to $100 a gram or $100 for single sub-gram pieces with appealing shapes or unique appearance. Market thins out considerably for bigger pieces but most will risk a $50-$100 purchase and wear loss if not as good as...

I like the color are the other 248 grams similar or are they from varied areas? All clean with minimal quartz or ironstone?

Have you xrf tested any for actual purity? If 95% or higher I would rate them a good buy at spot for punters.

@HeavyMetalHoldings.com.au hit report and get to remove this if you don't like my post. Just tired of unfair attitudes and lowball valuations of gold in natural state. Xrf gives accurate readouts on nuggets which allows proper base price to be calculated for selling. Readout could be added to the paper info and used as a selling point. I used to guarantee a full refund if anybody tested my nuggs after buying and finding them less than 96% (23k). Never had to issue a refund.

mmm....shiney! likes this.
  3. slavaja

slavaja Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I think he just wants a quick sale. Sure you can sell for 10% above spot but it will take a lot of time and work. I've picked up huge nuggets here 33g and 58g for spot price.

4. Eureka Moments

Eureka Moments Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Im not aiming this advice to the seller, Im saying they would be good for anyone wanting small fractional gold. Can be resold in future anyway they choose, but profit above spot can be made. No problem getting bigger sizes for spot, but can you get any premium over spot when reselling? Hope this makes sense to some of you.

Casandra likes this.