Gold could fall further - Alessio Rastani's technical analysis

Discussion in 'Gold' started by TreasureHunter, Dec 8, 2019.

1. JohnnyBravo300

JohnnyBravo300 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Alessio rastani and harry dent. Two people you dont want to listen to when it comes to finance and metals.

66rounds likes this.
  2. TreasureHunter

TreasureHunter Well-Known Member

Alessio Rastani? Why not?

Harry Dent sounds like a dentist's name :D

3. JohnnyBravo300

Alessio has faulty data and harry dentist is usually wrong more often.

4. TreasureHunter

Yeah, for some reason Harry the Dentist has no charisma. Peter Schiff does.

And charisma means a lot.

How come all of these people are weird? And many of them sound so strange? Like, at least 2-3 of them have aggressive, abrasive voices...

Peter Schiff: annoying voice, constantly mad about the "unfair" world around him, constantly hyperventilating, like the Galileo Galilei of "fearmongers", but I appreciate his work and keep listening to him (although, it's exhausting)
    Harry Dent: flat, lack of charisma, boring...
    Jim Rickards: well-prepared and wise, but boring (even if he's right and says good information, it all sounds of flat boring, like pre-rehearsed), one could fall asleep with Rickards speaking
    Jim Rogers: same speech every time (remained at least 10 years back in the past), great China expert (read his books), but he's like... a broken record, keeps repeating himself...
    Gerald Celente: self-repeating dilettante, dwarf constantly burning up with hate, self-referential parrot with obscene jokes, but makes many strong points... quite ill-informed many times (he keeps quoting "news" from unreliable sources)
    Max Keiser: the most annoying abrasive voice, biased messages and hates Peter Schiff (another reason why I stopped listening to Max Keiser), lacks credentials - who's he to denigrate Schiff?

Marc Faber is one of my favorites, not annoying, has good sense of humor and plenty of original ideas and messages

sgbuyer, JohnnyBravo300 and 66rounds like this.
  5. JohnnyBravo300

That was a perfect analysis and I agree fully!
    Schiff gets on his tangents and can go on forever repeating himself haha. Often I cant listen to the entire podcast.
    Celente gets so pissed off he starts cussin!
    Marc Faber and schiff are my go-tos these days. Very good at what they do.

TreasureHunter likes this.
  6. sgbuyer

sgbuyer Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Marc Faber is really funny. After he got booted out by the MSM, he is even funnier - doesn't restrain himself anymore.

He said he likes Bernie Sanders because he is a "half-way" decent person, and for a politician, that's a lot. :D

7. TreasureHunter

Me too: Faber and Schiff. They have substance, originality and they've proven records.
    Others are "stars" of the alternative media and have little or no background at all.

Gerald Celente has very little substance and as time goes by, he's losing more and more substance. Style over substance is what he has. I don't know who's pushing him, but any of us could do more than he does.

There's another person lacking charisma that we forgot about: David Morgan. Flat, stale like sand. Silver permabull, but things almost never turn out the way he says.
    He has exaggeratedly high predictions and he's losing spotlight nowadays.

For some reason Peter Schiff almost always gets it right, now he can jump up and say "I told you so", gold has gone up.
    But David Morgan is almost never right (can't recall a time when he did in fact demonstrate or predict a major event/trend). Morgan is just as damp and boring as Dent the Dentist.

It's odd how almost all of these people have strong speech/voice issues. The abrasive screeching screaming Max Keiser is unwatchable, but even through I'm a fan of Peter Schiff, I sometimes can't listen for his screaming high-pitched voice. It's tiring.

8. bubblebobble2

bubblebobble2 Administrator Staff Member Silver Stacker

Title is now incorrect... should it be:

AUD could fall further - Alessio Rastani's technical analysis