Where Did Gold Come From

Discussion in 'Gold' started by projack, Oct 4, 2019.

1. projack

projack Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

2. 66rounds

66rounds Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

But where did we all come from?

kilo likes this.
  3. Slimey

Slimey Well-Known Member

I know of 2 possible sources...Rainbows and Leprechauns

kilo, Jason1 and 66rounds like this.
  4. Ian Gillman

Ian Gillman Active Member

Stardust, literally.

5. systematic

systematic Well-Known Member

Yep outer space .... we are a hybrid ... part primate and part "other" ...

6. mrsilverservice

mrsilverservice Well-Known Member

God silly :)

-

The Book of Genesis Chapter 1 verses 26 & 27

Then God said lets make man in Our image according to Our likeness,let them have dominion over the fish of the sea,over the birds of the air,and over the cattle,and over every creeping thing that creeps over the earth.

So God created man in His own image,and in the image of God He created him,male and female He created them.

Please don't ask this question again :D

7. systematic

Then God said lets make man in Our image according to Our likeness .... plural ....

mrsilverservice likes this.
  8. mrsilverservice

You are right grasshopper - God The Father and Jesus The Son and The Holy Spirit :)

But what really amazes me is that people continue with all they are worth finding reason to Not to believe in potential salvation which they will ultimately regret :confused:

This world coming to a screaming end far far closer than people know or want or believe o_O

But don't worry grasshopper because God is going to get you and this worlds attention like you could not imagine with salvation is still available but with your blood this time instead of His Son Jesus blood being let :D

One thing I would highly recommend is this - Don't Take The Mark Of The Beast (666) a micro chip no doubt :eek:

Just for you -

The Book of Revelation Chapter 13 verses 16 to 18

He causes All both small and great,rich and poor,free and slave to receive a Mark on their right hand or on their forehead,

and that No One may buy or sell except one who has the Mark or Name of The Beast or The Number of His name.

Here is wisdom ,let him how has understanding calculate the number of The Beast,for it is the number of a Man - his Number is 666 o_O

Honestly can't you sit it coming,the squeeze is on and it is only going to get worse,far far worse :confused:

Stop looking for reason Not to believe in God :D

9. systematic

Do not believe in false gods. ... and Jesus was not part of the OT ... The "god" of the Old Testament is not God ... it was probably an Archon (an imposter) or a retelling of the Annunaki ...

Just for you Ezekiel 1:4-5
    I looked and saw a whirlwind coming from the north, a great cloud with fire flashing back and forth and brilliant light all around it. In the center of the fire was a glow like amber, 5and within it was the form of four living creatures. And this was their appearance: They had a human form,…

Ezekiel goes on to describe the "Glory" and it is fairly well known now that he is describing a technological vehicle capable of flight ...

Do not confuse technology with divinity ...

10. systematic

If you own a smart phone or credit card you are already marked ...

11. mrsilverservice

Thankyou for your concern systematic but I have neither :)

But I do have Gold and $$$$$$$$ and I am working on getting some more serious fire power :D

-

-

-

-

-

The Book of Proverbs Chapter 30 verse 15

The leech has two daughters - give and give :)

12. systematic

Haggai 2:8
    The silver is mine and the gold is mine,' declares the LORD Almighty.

"God" wants the gold and silver... It is not ours nor is it native to Earth... However there is a cabal that probably has an esoteric understanding of what gold is and what it can do... Moses melted the golden calf and fed it to his people... Its value is not monetary ....

mrsilverservice likes this.
  13. systematic

That's mighty "Christian" of you ... but something tells me you are not much of a believer ... for the meek shall inherit the earth ... and its easier for a rich man to pass through the eye of a needle than to enter the kingdom of heaven ...

66rounds likes this.
  14. aussiesilver

aussiesilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I was always led to believe that gold came from The Tears of the Sun and silver from the Tears of the Moon

Number 47 and kilo like this.
  15. Number 47

Number 47 Well-Known Member

A quick Google search shows me...
    "During the formation of Earth, molten iron sank to its centre to make the core. This took with it the vast majority of the planet's precious metals -- such as gold and platinum. In fact, there are enough precious metals in the core to cover the entire surface of Earth with a four-metre thick layer."

16. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Gli for 15 years

17. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

So why do Allah's followers hate dogs? Much more deserving our kindness and consideration than cats in my view. Cats do just fine without us too, whereas we break dogs hearts when we ignore them.

And viewed from another direction, a dog is a god.

JohnnyBravo300 and Jim4silver like this.
  18. Jim4silver

Jim4silver Well-Known Member

This would be mutually exclusive depending on what you believe. There are some Gnostics who believe that the Archons did not "tinker" with "humans" in any physical way (DNA manipulation, etc) but instead only "feed" on our strong emotions (negative and positive). This is in stark contrast to the story of the Nephilim (Annunaki) who were said to have combined some of their DNA with the "human folks" around at that time, which resulted in what we know think of as "humans".

Of course, it is possible the Archons did physically intervene and those Gnostics are wrong. Maybe the Archons and Nephilim are one and the same?

I personally believe our ancestors' physical and possibly spiritual (astral) bodies were "tinkered with" by some higher intelligent force eons ago. Whether those forces were God or advanced civilizations, it's the same result.

Some say "they" gave us part of their "mind" which is how they can control us (although we have free will in a sense to somewhat "fight" the effects if we know how to, etc). The neocortex is said to have been the last part of the brain to "develop" vs. other parts of the brain (reptilian, limbic, etc). Perhaps this was necessary for the Archons to have control?

The alleged power of the Archons would be so great and profound to humans they would be like Gods to us. Some say when you die and go to the "white light" you should avoid it, because it is the Archons' trap to reincarnate you back into physical reality, trapping the spark of the real God who is in us and wants to get back home, because they (Archons) need that "spark" to continue whatever it is they are doing with us in that it aids in the "evolution" of us and the planet, etc.

Some Gnostics say avoid the "light" at the time of death and try to get back to the "God" whom resides in the Pleroma, not an easy thing to do.

Any Old Testament fans should read the Book of Enoch which was left out of bible. It coincides well for the most part with some of Zecharia Sitchin's work regarding the Nephilim.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2019
  19. Ian Gillman

Ian Gillman Active Member

Then there are the Raelians who believe that we were created by a race of aliens who are going to come back soon. Elohim is what we call the alien race and when they return they will be able to land at the embassy that the Raelians are building.

20. systematic

As we can only go on stories it would seem to me the Gnostics were not wrong and from their accounts that the Archons and the Nephilim are not the same...

The Anunnaki came to Earth to gather the gold and created humans as their slave species ... and their presence eons ago spawned the notion of "God/s" as something greater than ourselves ... while they were here some of them began to lust ...

The Nephilim are the physical offspring in Genesis of the "sons of God" ie the Anunnaki and the women of Earth ... a separate bloodline that is bigger, faster and smarter than the bloodline of Adam ... mating with earthlings was frowned upon ...

The Archons are non physical entities and cannot live in our bio sphere ... they exert their control through us mentally...

Last edited: Oct 6, 2019
    Jim4silver likes this.